9/11 Pentagon Cab Driver Admits Event Was Planned

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

9/11 Pentagon Cab Driver Admits Event Was Planned

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Take a look at this video clip below. I saw this video clip at http://www.911weknow.com, but the link is the same video from YouTube. It's an excerpt from "National Security Alert" by Citizen Investigation Team. This is an interview with cab driver Lloyde England who basically gave TWO versions of where exactly his cab was when it was struck by a light pole near the Pentagon on 9/11. Witnesses placed the plane that hit the Pentagon as approaching it in a banking north side approach nowhere near the damaged light poles at the scene and FARTHEST from "light pole #1" which is the light pole that England took out of the windsheild of his cab. This means that the event was staged. Although pictures show this man, Lloyde England, on the bridge nearby the Pentagon, he denies it on record and then says the opposite when he doesn't know he's being recorded. What is interesting about this interview with cab driver Lloyde England is what he said when he thought he wasn't being recorded. Among his comments were the following:"It was planned." "This is too big for me man. This is a big thing.""I'm not supposed to be involved in this. This is for other people, people who have money and all this kind of stuff." "When people do things and get away with it ... eventuallyit's gonna come to me. And when it comes to me, it'sgonna be so big I can't do nothin' about it."Here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho
ChristophMessner

Re: 9/11 Pentagon Cab Driver Admits Event Was Planned

Post by ChristophMessner »

Brave man ... the truth wants to come out ... On the other hand we don't need any confirmation from anybody anymore to know that 911 was staged. Everybody who has the brains to count 1 and 1 together knows it. Those who don't have these brains can use the Everest high mountain of indication and those who don't have brains at all don't believe anything but follow the money. Another thing on another level is the discussion about the world strategic meaning of this staged 911. Is it the final collapse or the truest expression of freedom and it's defense against terror?
Bob

Post by Bob »

The truth about 9/11 is like a dripping faucet right now. One day the water (the truth) will flow out for ALL to see. Like the JFK assassination, the truth about 9/11 is obvious for a few to see (like many of us), but it is our job to try and educate the rest of the masses. It is very difficult though because the people responsible for killing JFK and staging the events of 9/11 have the MSM in the palm of their hands. The MSM will never help and expose the truth. It is up to US to expose the lies. That is why the internet is so great. But one day, the internet will probably be cut off from helping to expose lies like the JFK assassination and 9/11. That is when we will know the New World Order has TRUE power.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

So, it certainly does seem that the Pentagon attack was staged. I want to show this video clip to EVERYBODY who doubts the 9/11 myth...to show them that it was a staged event for a particular agenda. It pisses me off.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

A year or so ago I produced a 911 quiz in the form of a mailing card- thought you might enjoy the following images.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ThomZajac wrote:A year or so ago I produced a 911 quiz in the form of a mailing card- thought you might enjoy the following images.That's VERY cool.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Want one?
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Want one?I'm in, and also a Nixon envelope as well please. All the locations in the events of 9/11 have lots of holes in the government's story. The twin towers, WC7, the Pentagon and the crash site in Pennsylvania. Luckily some of us don't have wool on our back like the rest of the spoon fed sheeple.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ThomZajac wrote:Want one?Well both are cool, but my favorite is the simple stamp that says that 9/11 was an inside job. Very cool.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:ThomZajac wrote:Want one?Well both are cool, but my favorite is the simple stamp that says that 9/11 was an inside job. Very cool. As you probably figured out, that simple stamp involves a bit of trickery. The 911 Quiz ("Forever Vigilant") is a greeting card that folds in such a way that it doesn't require an envelope (a small piece of transparent tape does the trick). The front side, the side for the stamp and the address, is blue with the exception of the white 'stamp area'; within this white area is room for the Forever Stamp. Placed in this designated spot, the illusion is that all of the white area is a stamp. Send me a private message with your address and I'll send you the stuff I've posted.