Lead Car

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Lead Car

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thom, at Z313 and before the limo was a lie 40 degrees turned to the pedestrian tunnel, so a shot from there through the windshield would never have hit JFK. And from the lead car ... ? Pretty inaccurate to shoot from a driving car, endangering the driver and others, isn't it? Jsnow, yes, you see the south pedestrian tunnel on this photo already: But don't forget, that there was a small window at the south side of the limo and Greer and Mrs Connally were in the line of fire from there. Chris
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Hi Christoph,You wrote "Thom, at Z313 and before the limo was a lie 40 degrees turned to the pedestrian tunnel, so a shot from there through the windshield would never have hit JFK. And from the lead car ... ? Pretty inaccurate to shoot from a driving car, endangering the driver and others, isn't it?"On the first point, okay, but wasn't it you who brought this up as a possible firing position?On the second point, I never said anything about a shot coming from the lead car, only that it looked like a brake light was on.Always happy to hear from you though.Thom
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thom, I meant a shot from the lead car would not have gone through the windshield, but traveled left of the windshield (from the shooters perspective) through the air directly into JFK. I just brought this up of a possible shot from the lead car, because if a bullet from the fence would have fully hit JFK's head, it's trajectory would have created an exit wound on the LEFT side of JFK's head. So I just looked out for other origins. But all in all I regard it highly improbable, that a shot came from the lead car, and I tend to believe, that James Files' mercury bullet deflected a little and defragmentated on damaged skull parts already. Always happy to hear from you, too. Chris