Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I've been coming across evidence that the Israelis (more specifically the Israeli Mossad) were also behind the 9/11 attacks. The link below covers the subject by addressing the issue of some men that were detained right after 9/11. It looks like those men were Israeli and very likely were Israeli Mossad. There's even a clip of them appearing on Israeli TV after they were released. The second and third links are about evidence of Israel spying on the U.S. I thought they were our ally. Why are they spying on us? What is looks like to me is that the same criminals in the U.S. who were behind 9/11 to promote the war on terror have had help from similar friends in the Israeli government. Then again, why ARE they spying on us so much if they're an ally? What the war on terror ALSO did was mobilize the majority of the public against the Arab world...something that would be in Israel's benefit in the region. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm still digesting this information. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... ess/?p=917
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

In this link, you can read that former Italian prime minister, Francesco Cossiga, went public that he believes that the Israeli Mossad and the CIA were behing 9/11. http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=3 ... 1020606The Israeli connection should not be understated. http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=8 ... d=3510203I think we're catching glimpses of a much larger criminal conspiracy to loot taxpayer money for the bogus wars AND steer our foreign policy.Isn't it interesting that they're worried about Iran having nukes when Israel already has them? Then they wonder why there's no peace in the middle east? How can peace be had when there is a serious UN-ballance of power there?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please read this...pay close attention to who was with the Bu$h boys at the airport near JFK Jr.'s plane...http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Please read this...pay close attention to who was with the Bu$h boys at the airport near JFK Jr.'s plane...http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htmYep! Israeli Mossad agents!!!!!!Go figure!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Has anybody else looked at this information? What do you guys think?Of course, I'm still digesting the information, but it's a LOT to handle. I also can't help but suspect that if Myer Lansky had CIA connections (placing Holt in that CIA front company), could he also have had connections to the Israeli Mossad? Could Jack Ruby also have had connections to the Mossad? Could Zapruder have had the same connections? http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... ndals.html
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I didn't bother to question the official story regarding the death of JFK Jr. until recently, and now there is very little doubt in my mind he was murdered, and that he was murdered by the same secret government cabal that killed his dad (and others!). The big tip off is the nature of the search following the crash. In simple terms, Team Bush has defeated Team Kennedy.And here's something else I didn't bother to question-inaaronsopinion.blogspot.com/2005/12/us-president-william-j-rockefeller.html
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ThomZajac wrote:I didn't bother to question the official story regarding the death of JFK Jr. until recently, and now there is very little doubt in my mind he was murdered, and that he was murdered by the same secret government cabal that killed his dad (and others!). The big tip off is the nature of the search following the crash. In simple terms, Team Bush has defeated Team Kennedy.And here's something else I didn't bother to question-inaaronsopinion.blogspot.com/2005/12/us-president-william-j-rockefeller.htmlGreat link.The presidents really are all related by blood, aren't they! What does that mean? Hmmmmm...
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Personally, I think the Rockefeller, Bush, and Rothchild families are at the helm of the secret government.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ThomZajac wrote:Personally, I think the Rockefeller, Bush, and Rothchild families are at the helm of the secret government.You're not alone on that one. I suspect the same.The information that I've been recently posting regarding the Israeli's and the Mossad is relatively new to me.It suddenly hit me, after reading about the dancing Israelis regarding 9/11, that we might be giving too much emphasis on the sinister forces within the U.S. government when there is evidence that the Israelis are up to something too.Why ARE they spying on us so much?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

This is right from Fox News. Although I don't really watch Fox News, this is a four-part investigative report on Israeli spying on the U.S. and Israelis who were detained before and after 9/11...almost 200 of them. This report also addresses two companies that are Israeli based that CAN spy on us through our phones. They are AMDOCS and CONVERSE-INFOSYS. AMDOCS generates billing data for virtually every call made in the United States, and CONVERSE-INFOSYS is a company that enables U.S. law enforcement to wiretap phones. They're based in Israel, and the concern by U.S. law enforcement was that the information that these companies have could be compromised. The gist of this four-part report is that there is an organized crime syndicate that is based in Israel...an Israeli-based Mafia for lack of a better phrase. Part four of the news report talks about how information from these two companies (phone records, etc., wiretapping information) was compromised regarding a Los Angeles Police investigation in 1997. This is particularly interesting because here you have the same type of criminal elements that we all know can exist within the U.S. government. Why would the same criminal circuit exclude countries like Israel who are a U.S. ally? For example, we have seen evidence that organizations like the CIA were infiltrated by a criminal network here regarding JFK...see Tosh Plumlee's statements regarding the CIA abort team, and also see the information regarding guys like Roselli working with the CIA as well as Myer Lansky being CIA-connected too. Is it so far fetched that the same thing is going on in Israel too? Could those same forces have engineered 9/11? For that matter, could they have helped in the JFK assassination? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_su ... moyOGid7cA