Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by kenmurray »

Great stuff Pasquale
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

There are many who suspect that the American Al Qaeda guy, Adam Gadahn, is Mossad or Mossad-connected. Then this came out several days ago...right from CNN. "American al Qaeda member acknowledges Jewish ancestry" http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/06/ ... storyemail
Pasquale DiFabrizio

"All 9/11 Airports Serviced byOne Israeli Owned Company"http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ICTS.html
Pasquale DiFabrizio

This is an article about an Israeli shipping company, Zim American Israeli Shipping Co., Inc., that moved out of the World Trade Center shortly before 9/11. They moved out in such a hurry that they broke the lease agreement, costing them $50,000. http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/09/Ameri ... s0902.html
Pasquale DiFabrizio

According to this article, "Two employees of Odigo, Inc., an Israeli company, receive warnings of an imminent attack in New York City about two hours before the first plane hits the WTC." http://www.historycommons.org/entity.js ... =odigo_inc.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

For the record, these postings are not some anti-Jewish thing. It's about the Israeli Mossad and/or the Israeli government. There IS a difference. It just seems that there is a LOT of evidence pointing to the Israeli government and their secret service, the Mossad, having a hand in 9/11. Please keep this in mind when looking at this information. If any of the above-posted information is off the mark, please let me know.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I never thought that these postings were Pasquale. I'm all for the nation of Israel. But the tension in the world all starts in the middle east. Someone said recently that Israel is the only friend of the United States in the middle east. But before the new nation Israel was formed, the U.S. didn't have ANY enemies in the middle east. There are other factors as well like the abundance of oil in the region. The things that Pasquale has mentioned are things that seem to fly under the radar in the MSM. Where have we heard that before?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I love jews, I hate zionists. The mossad is run by zionists. there are lots of jews in iran and they refuse to go to israel to live despite invitations. they recognize the terrible otracities that they have perpetrated on the palestinians. that land belonged to the palestinians for many generations. they were kicked out of their land and 80 percent of the jews living there are not the same bloodline of the ancient jews who occupied that land thousands of years ago. they are kharzar jews who come from a different bloodline betwen the caspian and black seas. the king of the khazars converted to judaism in aroind 800 ad. These were the jews that were predominately in europe and persecuted by the germans. they have no claim whatsoever to the holy lands.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

What I don't understand is: why does the Vatican not openly call it unchristian what some jewish settlers are doing to the Palestinians? As far as I know Shimon Peres has strong connections to the Vaticvan and the Jesuits. Maybe it is the plan to let the jews ran into the guilt-trap to make them convert to Christianity easier in future centuries.What I don't understand either is, why is Saudi-Arabia not solidaric with the Palestinians?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:I never thought that these postings were Pasquale. I'm all for the nation of Israel. But the tension in the world all starts in the middle east. Someone said recently that Israel is the only friend of the United States in the middle east. But before the new nation Israel was formed, the U.S. didn't have ANY enemies in the middle east. There are other factors as well like the abundance of oil in the region. The things that Pasquale has mentioned are things that seem to fly under the radar in the MSM. Where have we heard that before?Thanks, Bob. It's just a touchy subject for some people. In personal conversation, I already had one person (an ignorant person) suggest that I was anti-Jewish or something like that. I tried explaining to them that I'm not. I also strongly agree with the notion that we really didn't have enemies in the middle east before. I know that when I started looking at the information I posted, I was shocked at first. Then it all started to click into place. One of the keys to this whole thing is the whole dual-citizenship thing. I believe that if you vote in elections in foreign countries and serve in their armies, you effectively renounce your U.S. citizenship. Isn't it in the law books? If so, why isn't it enforced with regard to certain dual citizens? Also, to what country is their ultimate loyalty?