Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by R Croxford »

Your link at the end of your post. This is the top of it.Holocaust Denial Presented by a Holocaust Denier who denies six million Jews were gassed by German peopleI will admit. It pissed me off. Made it look like you thought it didn't exist.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

some great live footage of Auschwitz inmates describing their social life in the camp.Makes it sorta sound like they were workin on their tans by the pool drinkin cocktails. No need to reiterate. You already cleared that opinion up.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

R Croxford wrote: some great live footage of Auschwitz inmates describing their social life in the camp.Makes it sorta sound like they were workin on their tans by the pool drinkin cocktails. No need to reiterate. You already cleared that opinion up.Thank you for your understanding. Yeah, I never made it sound like those camps were a summer resort. They were labor camps. You don't starve people who are working for you for free. LOL They just were starved, in all those pictures, basically because of the Allied bombing that went on for weeks and that cut off supply lines, including food supplies. THOSE are the pictures the media always shows us. Starve people for weeks by bombing supply routes, and they'll look like the walking dead. Those piles of bodies you always see in those pictures of the camps were basically there because during the winter the ground was too frozen to bury them. Seriously. Our wonderful media doesn't point that out either. That doesn't mean that hundreds of them were not shot and thrown into pits, but, again, not to the extent that they make it out to be. The "holocaust" issue is a touchy subject. To say that 6 million Jews didn't die in WWII is not the same as saying that innocent Jews were not murdered. Of course they were, and in large numbers. The Germans wanted them out. I'll say this about this topic. Our forum here wouldn't be what it is if we left certain topics alone because those topics might offend readers. I also appreciate your input.