Remembering RFK

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: Remembering RFK

Post by ThomZajac »

No disagreements from me, Kirk. I just like to get myself tied into knots trying to figure out what the shooting plan was. I think there is widsepread agreement with your previous post, and I think most of us believe the same wizards were behind both Kennedy assassinations (and other assassinations too), and that really is what matters most. Still I can't help but wonder.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Thom,Understood, I get tied up in knots as well, and have trouble getting them undone. I think most of us wonder, and wonder mostly why so many others, media, leaders and just citizens do not wonder about these things. I am pretty much like Dealey Joe on this that it is the JFK Assassination that is the rosetta stone for all of the other created facts and fictions that followed.Kirk
Phil Dragoo

JFK frontal; RFK back

Post by Phil Dragoo »

KirkView the pantry plan as a corridor with length three times width.Sirhan the Defendant D is shooting.From his position Victims V-1 (RFK), V-2 (Paul Schrade), V-3 (Ira Goldstein), V-4 (Irwin Stroll), V-5 (Elizabeth Evans), V-6 (William Weisel) are arrayed within ten degrees.The Catch 22 is that RFK was shot pointblank from back-to-front, right-to-left, down-to-up--very steeply up.Noguchi appears in several photos using steel rods and assistants to demonstrate.Cesar had the H & R 922 with the acoustics Von Praag describes. But was Cesar holding RFK for the shooter, while "firing back at Sirhan" as one witness said. (Don Schulman)Okay everybody, look over here at Sirhan--(Oswald). Just ask Dan Moldea--it's clearly one of those pesky lone nuts. . . .Three shots in RFK's jacket. One in the right occipital. Horne in III with two brain exams; to conceal the occipital, the avulsive cerebellar. To conceal. To distract. Nothing to see here.Hey, American Idol, everybody!
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Phil,I don't think anybody could state it any better.ThanksKirk
Phil Dragoo

The Langley Shadow

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Manchurian Sirhan has coffee with Polka Dottie, then leaps out all bad, "Kennedy, you son of a bitch!"BLAM BLAM BLAM rinse repeat BLAM BLAM BLAM again BLAMBLAM BLAM BLAM and finally BLAMBLAM BLAMThirteen shots identified by Von Praag, four of which are of a different acoustic signature.LAPD destroyed evidence of more than eight shots: door frames, ceiling panels.They destroyed the photos of Scott Enyart which would have shown the Kennedy killer.The thing was carefully choreographed; Kennedy was led into the kill zone. The Company shooter did the job; the patsy took the rap.Just as the previous month in Memphis Ray was set up and someone from the bushes below the grill took the shot at King.Ray was put in position—but just as with Sirhan, he could not have made the shot: Ray wasn't in the bathroom with the weapon, and the vegetation blocked the shot—until the next day when Memphis Sanitation cut it down.In Dallas, Oswald was maneuvered into the Depository, but the kill shots were from the front.In Los Angeles the forensics tell the tale. In Memphis, the alleged weapon was almost tested in 1997 but Judge Brown was removed and Ray was killed by denial of a liver transplant. In Dallas the witnesses were ignored, or intimidated, or killed; the evidence, ignored, destroyed, forged.JFK was in the way of the war; King was against the war and would have brought an army of protestors to Washington; Bobby would have ended the war and hounded the CIA.With JFK the CIA bought Posner, Bugliosi, and the Hollow Men of Dunkel's Donuts. For King there is now a stooge with a screed about a “hellhound”. And Bobby has drawn Dan Magic Bullets.The Langley shadow always has a mechanic, a patsy, some chaos, and a follow-up choir of shrieking fairies and carping harpies.Marrell McCullough answered ABC's call to Langley per Sam Donaldson on Prime Time. Marrell McCullough is the only dude down on the deck checking King's vitals one minute after the shot. The other five be standing up pointing like maniacs.Sherlock Holmes: The Dog That Didn't Bark.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Once again Phil, great information in your post about JFK, RFK, and King. All well put and informative as usual. Phil, I wonder when James Douglass new book on the King assassination will be out?
Bob

Re: The Langley Shadow

Post by Bob »

Phil Dragoo wrote:Manchurian Sirhan has coffee with Polka Dottie, then leaps out all bad, "Kennedy, you son of a bitch!"BLAM BLAM BLAM rinse repeat BLAM BLAM BLAM again BLAMBLAM BLAM BLAM and finally BLAMBLAM BLAMThirteen shots identified by Von Praag, four of which are of a different acoustic signature.LAPD destroyed evidence of more than eight shots: door frames, ceiling panels.They destroyed the photos of Scott Enyart which would have shown the Kennedy killer.The thing was carefully choreographed; Kennedy was led into the kill zone. The Company shooter did the job; the patsy took the rap.Just as the previous month in Memphis Ray was set up and someone from the bushes below the grill took the shot at King.Ray was put in position—but just as with Sirhan, he could not have made the shot: Ray wasn't in the bathroom with the weapon, and the vegetation blocked the shot—until the next day when Memphis Sanitation cut it down.In Dallas, Oswald was maneuvered into the Depository, but the kill shots were from the front.In Los Angeles the forensics tell the tale. In Memphis, the alleged weapon was almost tested in 1997 but Judge Brown was removed and Ray was killed by denial of a liver transplant. In Dallas the witnesses were ignored, or intimidated, or killed; the evidence, ignored, destroyed, forged.JFK was in the way of the war; King was against the war and would have brought an army of protestors to Washington; Bobby would have ended the war and hounded the CIA.With JFK the CIA bought Posner, Bugliosi, and the Hollow Men of Dunkel's Donuts. For King there is now a stooge with a screed about a “hellhound”. And Bobby has drawn Dan Magic Bullets.The Langley shadow always has a mechanic, a patsy, some chaos, and a follow-up choir of shrieking fairies and carping harpies.Marrell McCullough answered ABC's call to Langley per Sam Donaldson on Prime Time. Marrell McCullough is the only dude down on the deck checking King's vitals one minute after the shot. The other five be standing up pointing like maniacs.Sherlock Holmes: The Dog That Didn't Bark.Well said once again Phil. I consider Ken the Wizard of Links. I also think Phil is the Wizard of Words!
Phil Dragoo

Douglass re King

Post by Phil Dragoo »

The Martin Luther King Conspiracy Exposed in MemphisBy Jim Douglasshttp://ctka.net/pr500-king.htmlThe Assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.excerpted from the bookThe AssassinationsProbe magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK , and Malcolm XEdited by James DiEugenio and Lisa Peasep492The King Conspiracy Exposed in Memphisby James W. Douglasshttp://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinatio ... n_MLK.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

American Experience Presents: RFKhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByyC4tMoICg&fea ... re=related
kenmurray

JFK And RFK: The Plots that Killed Them

Post by kenmurray »