Jim Garrison Interview

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Jim Garrison Interview

Post by ChristophMessner »

katisha wrote: ... All disinfo, or was he a bit 'strange'? Jim Garrison is such a big hero and a decent man, that I allow him any strangeness in the world.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I came across this link about Garrison including an audio clip of Jim's appearance on Johnny Carson: http://www.prouty.org/jfk/garrison.html
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thanks kenmurray.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Sara, you welcome.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Speaking of Jim Garrison and Johnny Carson...http://www.opednews.com/articles/4/oped ... vs__ji.htm
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Reading Johnny's reply makes it rather clear that he was part of mockingbird. Sad.
piopat

Post by piopat »

hi read the jim garrison interview its excellent,im new here and wanted to say hello also.my own theory about how many shots and where they came from is this(based on what i have read and seen)shot one from the daltex building misses the car, jfk was waving and stops(having heard what sounds like a backfire)then he is hit in the throath from the grassy knoll(jackie pulls jfk left wards towards her)connally having looked over his shoulder to see kennedy holding his throath then turns back around and is shot in the back exiting his chest and entering his right wrist,again from the daltex building at the same time connally is hit in the left leg from the school book building,so far 4 shots.jfk gets shot in the back from the daltex,at the same time a bullet comes from the school book building,and another from the grassy knoll,the bullet from the school book building goes through the windscreen and a fragment hits a bystander under the underpass,the final shot is the head shot as i said from the grassy knoll.7 shots 2 from the knoll 2 from the school book building(a third shot from there may have hit the stemmons sign?)3 from the daltex building.thats my thoughts on it guys(and lee oswald was on the second floor,and is an innocent man)great to be here on this forum with you guys.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum piopat.
Mike Ellwood

Post by Mike Ellwood »

ThomZajac wrote:I just reread Playboy's (1967?) interview with Jim Garrison and it is nothing short of absolutely breathtaking. If you haven't read it in a while, or have never read it, I strongly suggest giving it a look. It's mind boggling to me how good a handle he had on the assassination, and he discusses in detail many of the things we've been posting about lately. It's fantastic reading-http://www.jfklancer.com/Garrison2.htmlGARRISON: A good example is Commission Exhibit number 237. This is a photograph of a stocky, balding, middle-aged man published without explanation or identification in the 26 volumes of the Warren Report. There's a significant story behind Exhibit number 237. Throughout the late summer and fall of 1963, Lee Oswald was shepherded in Dallas and New Orleans by a CIA "baby sitter" who watched over Oswald's activities and stayed with him. My office knows who he is and what he looks like.Was the name of the "baby sitter" ever revealed, and has this been independently verified?Thank you.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.02.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.07.2009 - Mr. Thom Zajac Posted this Headline and information about the Jim Garrison Interview.An informative discussion and supporting information followed on this subject matter.It is amazing how much information Garrison was able to correlate, evaluate, and present back then in such a short time.Relatively speaking, we have not done as much collectively since then.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.