Can someone explain how American politics works...

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Can someone explain how American politics works...

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:In America the president has not much to say, cause if he objects to the preset course of the more or less hidden elite of the military-industrial-private-bankers-complex he will be shot.Yes...JFK was shot, as was RFK in his attempt for the Presidency. Or the President or potential President will be eliminated via scandal like Nixon was because of Watergate, or due to election shenanigans. Or in Reagan's case...he WAS shot, and that basically gave the REAL Presidency to Poppy Bu$h from 1981-1992.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW AMERICAN POLITICS WORKS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
2:51 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

06.09.2009 - Katisha, from Australia, Posted this Seemingly Simplistic, but I believe Brilliant Question and Headline in her amusing, inquiring, pleasant, warm way.

Katisha offers us a Comparative Analysis and Information into how her Australia works.

Bob, Katisha, Pasquale, and Christopher develop a short, but analytical and powerful discussion with Facts, Points of Information, and Theories about this Subject Matter, clearly some of our Best and Brightest !

With the 2016 Presidential Primaries waging on, and the Current State of Affairs both Globally, and Nationally, I really appreciate and enjoy the dialogue that Katisha generated even more so today.

Today though, I might entitle the same piece: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW AMERICAN POLITICS DOESN'T WORK ?

Katisha your input and observations today about the U.S.A. would be welcome by me, and perhapsothers. Sometimes you can even see the Forest better from a distance for a More Panoramic View.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Can someone explain how American politics works...

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Friday
10:24 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

06.08.2009 - Katisha, from Australia, originally Posted and Circulated this Amazing Headline and Supporting Material.

What I find very interesting is that two (2) of the contributors are non- American w/ incredible analyses from afar, and three (3) are American's.

FAST FORWARD TO THE 2020 ELECTIONS - DOESN'T KATISHA'S QUESTION BECOME EVEN MORE IN YOUR FACE NON-SENSICAL ?

AND HOW ABOUT THE APPLICATION OF THE AMERICAN'S OBSERVATIONS ?

Breaking News: The U.S. Supreme Court is REFUSING TO HEAR THE TEXAS COMBINED ELECTIONS CASE, ALLEGING LACK OF STANDING TO BRING THE ACTION.

My Opinion is that is when the U.S. Supreme Court RUNS CHICKEN basically "legally' alleging Texas doesn't have the legal right to bring this case

(If I recall correctly - Texas maintained the LEGAL RIGHT TO SUCCEED FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA). I'd love to see that attempted. as I recall a few other States have that "LEGAL RIGHT."

One thing is for sure, I have way more questions in 2020 than I did in 2009.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.