Umbrella man...

JFK Assassination
Paul van Beek

Umbrella man...

Post by Paul van Beek »

Does some one know what that umbrella man was doing there on that sunny day? I have no belief in the story that this man gave a signal,when he cloosed his umbrella...And the english could have bin there that day,but even they would not look that rediculous on such a day. The only thing I could see was that he pushed his umbrella up just before the first shots fell.Only that could be a signal that would be usefull,i'ff u want shooters to fire simultaneously.That would be 1 shot and then each have 1 shot left. to place 4 shots in 3.

Re: Umbrella man...

Post by Guest »

Paul van Beek wrote:Does some one know what that umbrella man was doing there on that sunny day? I have no belief in the story that this man gave a signal,when he cloosed his umbrella...And the english could have bin there that day,but even they would not look that rediculous on such a day. The only thing I could see was that he pushed his umbrella up just before the first shots fell.Only that could be a signal that would be usefull,i'ff u want shooters to fire simultaneously.That would be 1 shot and then each have 1 shot left. to place 4 shots in 3.

Both James Files and Chaunecy Holt maintains they saw Orlando Bosch in Dealey Plaza. The man beside Bosch is the so called “umbrella manâ€

Post by Guest »

Why should they signal both....? I see no us for that.

Post by Guest »

But Roy Hargraves is left handed and also the umbrello man is.

Post by Guest »

Louis Stevens Witt is the confessed umbrella man. I have not disregarded his role in the assassination, but it is crumbling in the hott water of scrutiny.
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

He lies,and there are more reasons to it.
First of all he say's he wanted to heckle the president.
I'ff u want to heckle some one u need things to know.
Where will the person be to heckle (He did not know...."Some where downtown.")
And the object he wanted to use for the heckle was importand in this case... But he did not even remember where the umbrella was.
Its like u want to schoot some one but you do not know where u took ur gun.Or u want to take ur car and u do not know where u parked it.And there are only 2 places where it could be that day.
But it realy gets a twist,when he speaks about the way he moved his ass to the show.
First off all it absolutly doesn't match with the zapruder film'and second... As we watch the Zapruder film we all can see that he most have seen the whole show.And seeing some one blowing his head to peaces,is not something u will forget easy.
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

Are there pictures of him in court?
Tommy Bullgotti

Post by Tommy Bullgotti »

http://www.hobrad.com/witt.jpg

There is one picture of Mr. Witt testifying to the HSCA.
Paul van Beek

Post by Paul van Beek »

KENTUCKY CENTRAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

Company History:

Date Event
01-28-1997 CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY CANCELLED IN TEXAS DUE TO LIQUIDATION IN HOME STATE OF KENTUCKY.
12-19-1996 EFFECTIVE 06/01/1995 ALL REMAINING POLICIES REINSURED BY JEFFESON- PILOT LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY (66650) GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA
09-01-1995 CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY REVOKED IN NORTH DAKOTA.
01-31-1995 EFFECTIVE 07/01/1994 DISABILITY INCOME AND ACCIDENT AND HEALTH POLICIES REINSURED BY LONE STAR LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY (49150) DALLAS, TEXAS
12-29-1994 DESIGNATED AS AN IMPAIRED INSURER IN TEXAS.
08-18-1994 PLACED IN LIQUIDATION IN KENTUCKY. (PRESS RELEASE ISSUED)
05-21-1993 CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY SUSPENDED IN KENTUCKY.
05-18-1993 CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY REVOKED IN ALABAMA.
03-11-1993 CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY SUSPENDED IN KANSAS.
03-05-1993 CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY SUSPENDED IN SOUTH DAKOTA.
02-25-1993 CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED IN NORTH DAKOTA.
02-12-1993 CEASE AND DESIST FROM WRITING NEW AND RENEWAL INSURANCE BUSINESS IN TEXAS.
09-06-1991 EFFECTIVE 07/01/1991 PARTIALLY REINSURED BY LIBERTY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY (47870) GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA
01-11-1968 RIO GRANDE NATIONAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY (03337) DALLAS, TEXAS MERGED INTO COMPANY
10-07-1964 MOVED HOME OFFICE FROM ANCHORAGE, KENTUCKY TO LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY
08-01-1963 PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS MEN'S INSURANCE COMPANY (03194) DALLAS, TEXAS MERGED INTO COMPANY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Company Officers:
No information found.

RIO GRANDE NATIONAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY

There is only history data for this company!

Company History:

Date Event
01-11-1968 MERGED WITH KENTUCKY CENTRAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY (45700) LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY C/A CANCELLED
11-05-1967 MILITARY BUSINESS REINSURANCE BY BANKERS LIFE AND CASUALTY COMPANY (07900).
12-18-1928 INCORPORATED 01/01/1929 LICENSED
01-01-1800 RIO GRANDE NATIONAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, DALLAS, TEXAS

https://wwwapps.tdi.state.tx.us/pcci/pc ... iNum=45700

???????????????
"And thats when i left the company" Thats strange Mr Witt...
James Richards

Post by James Richards »

Company Officers: No information found.RIO GRANDE NATIONAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANYThere is only history data for this company! (Paul van Beek)

The founder of Rio Grande was R.W. Baxter. Robert D. Elrod was the Vice President in Charge of Underwriting and Eugene B. Smith was the first Vice President.

The interesting one here is Baxter's son, Murphy H. Baxter who was the Assistant Secretary Treasurer. He was a Navy man and also President of Mesa Pipeline Co.

FWIW.

James