Evidence Of Revision

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Evidence Of Revision

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

JDThomas wrote:Okay,watching part 1; at around 16:40, a secret serviceman is riding on the back of the presidential limo - what caused him to get on board (as nobody was riding the back of the limo when it left Love Field)? ... what caused him to get off again?I think he was ordered off of the car.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:JDThomas wrote:Okay,watching part 1; at around 16:40, a secret serviceman is riding on the back of the presidential limo - what caused him to get on board (as nobody was riding the back of the limo when it left Love Field)? ... what caused him to get off again?I think he was ordered off of the car.Pasquale, I think you may be referring to the Love Field shenanigans. JD, I believe, is referring to an event later on. I'll take a look-
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JD and Thom I noticed that too at 16:40 of part one. I can't tell at this moment which agent it was. He had sunglasses on.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Just looked at it...My first thought is that it had to be Clint Hill, the only SS guy who came closet to acting in an appropriate manner that day (unless you count following orders from SS conspirators to not protect the president as shots were ringing out as acting appropriately). Jackie had requested him, and I would guess that there may have been a few times on the route where people were so close to the car and security was otherwise so absent that Hill took it upon himself to ride on the back bumper.My second thought is in regard to an event I had not heard about until recently (excuse me for not taking the the time to properly reference it now). But it seems there was an incident shortly before the motorcade arrived at Dealey Plaza where a man ran up to the presidential limousine and was subdued. There are 'inside' stories which state that the man was an agent (SS or something) stationed in Dallas who was aware of the assassination plot, but did not wish to cooperate, and that it was he who approached the limo and that he was trying to warn the president. News reports shortly after the assassination stated that a SS agent had been killed, and it seems that the agent in question has never been seen again. I don't remember at this moment where I learned of that, so if anyone else has info on that, please post it here. If I don't see something in the next day or so, I'll see what I can find. Anyway, Hill (if it was him) could have been responding to that.Bottom line for me though, is that there is overwhelming evidence, conclusive evidence PROVING SS cooperation in the JFK assassination. Which brings me to a point I've been meaning to bring up for a while. Nah, I'm too tired at the moment- I think I'll start a new thread on 'that' when I can do 'it' justice.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ThomZajac wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:JDThomas wrote:Okay,watching part 1; at around 16:40, a secret serviceman is riding on the back of the presidential limo - what caused him to get on board (as nobody was riding the back of the limo when it left Love Field)? ... what caused him to get off again?I think he was ordered off of the car.Pasquale, I think you may be referring to the Love Field shenanigans. JD, I believe, is referring to an event later on. I'll take a look-I was referring to the Love Field shenanigans. LOL Sorry about that.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

The shenanigans at Love Field are incredible though, Pasquale. That act (by 'Rowley'?- again, please excuse my late-night laziness) to remove the president's bumper protection combined with his also incredible order to his agents to stay on the follow up car during the actual shooting simply cannot be explained in any way other than he was actively and knowingly participating in the assassination.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

if you look at picks from Miami,a couple of days before...cop motorcycles are along side....SS is riding the bumper....so Dallas was a total set up
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Not only Miami but Chicago and Tampa as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge12EWmz ... r_embedded
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Jsnow915 wrote:if you look at picks from Miami,a couple of days before...cop motorcycles are along side....SS is riding the bumper....so Dallas was a total set upSame thing (correct protection) for the motorcade in Fort Worth THAT MORNING. The Secret Service had all those records destroyed of course.