Marion Baker And His Encounter With Oswald

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Marion Baker And His Encounter With Oswald

Post by kenmurray »

On Tom Rossley's website he claims Baker gave FOUR different accounts of his encounter with Oswald. Some interesting info on this link: http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Marion Baker And His Encounter With Oswald

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:On Tom Rossley's website he claims Baker gave FOUR different accounts of his encounter with Oswald. Some interesting info on this link: http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htmGood LORD. That's confusing! What do you think?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale it is confusing. The Lovelady story is confusing as well. At this point I don't know what to make of it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Another great link Ken. The legend of Lee Harvey Oswald and the people who resembled him just keeps growing. Like the robot said in Lost in Space..."this does not compute." Like a lot of things in this assassination, this scenario is out of whack. Something is amiss. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgvhUEcs ... re=related
katisha

Post by katisha »

Confusing's right! I just don't know what to think about Oswald. I think most people here think he was completely innocent but I've been more inclined to think he was involved, but thought he had a much more important part than he really did. That's how I read his claim to be a 'patsy': not as in 'I've been set up; I had nothing to do with it', but as in 'I've been set up; they said they'd help me get away but they let me down, and now I realise they were using me'.Anyone get the impression Baker was pressured to change his story? Or maybe he deliberately told different stories to confuse everyone (in which case he succeeded! )That close-up of the guy on the TSBD steps certainly looks like Oswald, and the shirt it's wearing looks more like Oswald's than Lovelady's red-and-white-stripes, but there's quite a resemblance in their looks. A coincidence, that there happened to be another bloke working at the depository who looked very similar to Oswald? Or clever planning on the part of the conspirators? I'm tempted to ask all you experts for background info on Lovelady, like how long he'd been working there, but I spose I should get off me arse and find out for myself!Thanks for the clip, Bob. That's another thing I should do: watch JFK. All those swarms of Oswalds all over the shop!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The astounding resemblance between Oswald and Lovelady strongly speaks for a intentional placement of Lovelady or Oswald by the plotters at the entrance of the TSBD at the moment of the shooting. Mr. Fritz' handwritten notes speak about Oswald being given dirty clothes while in custody. So either Lovelady in truth wore the non-striped shirt at the entrance of TSBD, the identical they forced Oswald to wear later on, or it really is Oswald standing there on the TSBD. Whatever is the truth here, it is absolutely certain to me, that Mr. Lovelady is a deliberately pre-selected collaborator. And Mr. Baker was strongly advised to report according to the wishes of the plotters afterwards and to keep his mouth shut. If Oswald ever really went downstairs shortly after 12:30, he must have pre-calculated that he certainly would encounter some incoming official. He would only have done that in this ice cool way, if he was dead-certain, that Mr. Truly would protect him. As it is most probable that there was two shooters in the east and the west window and that these went down by the elevators, Mr. Dougherty and Truly had "reserved" for them, we have to ask, how could Mr. Truly and Dougherty and Caster and some other employees of the TSBD be so sure, that they weren't suspected? It was because the DPD and the FBI had clear order in advance, who to make the suspects later on and who not.My guess is, Oswald thought he would work as an under-cover agent to set up the real assassinators and then he was set up instead.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Here's more on Oswald and Lovelady: http://www.orwelltoday.com/jfkoswaldphoto.shtml
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I'm thinking now that Marion Baker got some "coaching" in his statements or testimony. Remember, he originally said that he saw Oswald drinking a coke. Then on a later date in a statement that drinking a coke line was crossed out.
Bob

Post by Bob »

It's pretty sad when a law enforcement officer (Baker) sounds like a criminal with multiple stories about what really happened. I don't think it was a coincidence that Lovelady and Oswald worked in the same building. Remember, D.H. Byrd owned the TSBD on 11/22/1963. Byrd was very tight with LBJ, was a founder of the LCAP and had strong connections to the CIA, as the LCAP was always known as a CIA breeding ground as it brought us alumni like Oswald, David Ferrie, Charles Rogers and Barry Seal. Byrd was also in the Dallas Petroleum Club along with folks like George DeMohrenshildt, David Atlee Phillips and Poppy Bu$h.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Here is a report I found called "The Many Faces Of Lee Harvey Oswald": http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7322768943