Mark Lane on Bugliosi

JFK Assassination
JDThomas

Mark Lane on Bugliosi

Post by JDThomas »

Sorry if this is old hat to you, but I've only just stumbled upon it:http://www.marklane.com/writings/articl ... nteresting and entertaining!
Bob

Re: Mark Lane on Bugliosi

Post by Bob »

Nice information JD! Mark Lane is still a legend!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Great link JD. Here is James DiEugenio review of Baloney's book: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v5 ... genio2.pdf
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Great link JD. Here is James DiEugenio review of Baloney's book: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v5 ... io2.pdfYes indeed Ken...the disinformation machine thought if they put out a BIG name to tout the lone nut theory that the sheeple might follow. There are still plenty of sheeple, but that dog don't hunt.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Yes Bob and the people are not buying his book. It has been a big "bust"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

JDThomas wrote:Sorry if this is old hat to you, but I've only just stumbled upon it:http://www.marklane.com/writings/articl ... nteresting and entertaining!Hey guys,Did you guys see what Mark Lane said about Dr. Cyril Wecht on Page 22 of the article? I don't know if it was a typo or not, but Mark Lane writes about Dr. Cyril Wecht that Dr. Cyril Wecht has stated over the years that JFK was shot twice in the head. Cyril Wecht is a GREAT voice for the truth, but I don't recall him saying that he thought that JFK was shot TWICE IN THE HEAD (once from the front right and again from the rear). If Dr. Cyril Wecht has held that opinion, doesn't that support the James Files version of the shooting? It's late right now, and I'm too lazy to look up Dr. Cyril Wecht's opinion on the headshot or shots.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:JDThomas wrote:Sorry if this is old hat to you, but I've only just stumbled upon it:http://www.marklane.com/writings/articl ... nteresting and entertaining!Hey guys,Did you guys see what Mark Lane said about Dr. Cyril Wecht on Page 22 of the article? I don't know if it was a typo or not, but Mark Lane writes about Dr. Cyril Wecht that Dr. Cyril Wecht has stated over the years that JFK was shot twice in the head. Cyril Wecht is a GREAT voice for the truth, but I don't recall him saying that he thought that JFK was shot TWICE IN THE HEAD (once from the front right and again from the rear). If Dr. Cyril Wecht has held that opinion, doesn't that support the James Files version of the shooting? It's late right now, and I'm too lazy to look up Dr. Cyril Wecht's opinion on the headshot or shots. I HAVE seen Dr. Wecht make that statement Pasquale. Here is part of Wecht's testimony to the HSCA in 1978..."If the President had been struck in the head with a second bullet, then it would have been fired in synchronized fashion simultaneous with the shot that did strike him in the rear of the head, as has been presented here today." He theorized the bullet could have been made of frangible ammunition. "It is, therefore, possible that that extensive deformity of the scalp, underlying galea, underlying bone calvarium, could also be the locus of the second shot of some kind of frangible ammunition." This was in 1978 again folks. Well before anyone had ever heard of James Files and his confession as the grassy knoll shooter, along with participation from Chuck Nicoletti from behind. I have heard Dr. Wecht talk about this again more recently, but I have to look for it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

By the way, I saw Dr. Wecht on MSNBC this morning talking about the death of Michael Jackson. Still sounds as sharp as a tack. I also read recently that the case that was ongoing against Dr. Wecht in Pittsburgh will most likely be dismissed.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:JDThomas wrote:Sorry if this is old hat to you, but I've only just stumbled upon it:http://www.marklane.com/writings/articl ... nteresting and entertaining!Hey guys,Did you guys see what Mark Lane said about Dr. Cyril Wecht on Page 22 of the article? I don't know if it was a typo or not, but Mark Lane writes about Dr. Cyril Wecht that Dr. Cyril Wecht has stated over the years that JFK was shot twice in the head. Cyril Wecht is a GREAT voice for the truth, but I don't recall him saying that he thought that JFK was shot TWICE IN THE HEAD (once from the front right and again from the rear). If Dr. Cyril Wecht has held that opinion, doesn't that support the James Files version of the shooting? It's late right now, and I'm too lazy to look up Dr. Cyril Wecht's opinion on the headshot or shots. I HAVE seen Dr. Wecht make that statement Pasquale. Here is part of Wecht's testimony to the HSCA in 1978..."If the President had been struck in the head with a second bullet, then it would have been fired in synchronized fashion simultaneous with the shot that did strike him in the rear of the head, as has been presented here today." He theorized the bullet could have been made of frangible ammunition. "It is, therefore, possible that that extensive deformity of the scalp, underlying galea, underlying bone calvarium, could also be the locus of the second shot of some kind of frangible ammunition." This was in 1978 again folks. Well before anyone had ever heard of James Files and his confession as the grassy knoll shooter, along with participation from Chuck Nicoletti from behind. I have heard Dr. Wecht talk about this again more recently, but I have to look for it.Wow! That's just BRILLIANT!!! So, we have a very smart and accomplished medical examiner giving an opinion that JFK was shot twice in the head...WELL BEFORE the Files information even came out! Brilliant!!!
Pennyworth

BOT ALERT...

Post by Pennyworth »