sarti

JFK Assassination
andries

sarti

Post by andries »

lucien sarti was killed in 1972 in Mexico City during a gunfight with the police he was a high quality killer of the corsican line involved in narcotica does somebody arround know some more details about sarti ?
kenmurray

Re: sarti

Post by kenmurray »

andries wrote:lucien sarti was killed in 1972 in Mexico City during a gunfight with the police he was a high quality killer of the corsican line involved in narcotica does somebody arround know some more details about sarti ?http://internationalnewsagency.org/who_ ... dy_and.htm
Bob

Post by Bob »

andries

Post by andries »

The most unlikely thing about the whole case dispite files complete confession for me is that if we want to believe this guy,we not only have to dismiss gordon arnholds story,but also the complete story of ed Ed hoffman en most important parts from what lee bowers had observe.To be honest about this, the two situations have nothing in common ,the three most important and close witteneses are actually producing horsedump so it say,s.That makes me wonderbecause i have discused and observed this many times with so many people,even people who have a lot of knowlege about human behavior special for the likes of hofman etc etcetcthey all are verry curtain in their answers, this man shows so mutch naturel emotion continuously at the same speed and level that he speaks with his heart and tells the thruth
neab

Post by neab »

Most likely scenario is hoffman and bowers are telling truth, they said they saw young man in his 20's. Files coulda been the plaid shirt guy hoffman says. I would bet that files was the lookout that day, for the shooter. He was tied between mob and agency wasnt he? Ed's account suggests a plaid shirt guy behind the fence walk and go up to the man in suit etc. He does look comfortable and speaks like hes' telling the truth, all for the bit I said before when he says about shooting. I think im almost done with JFK stuff, i'm no closer to findin out anything, and at certain point you have to make your own mind up and draw you own conclusions.It's not fun imo. It's disheartening when you set out to get answers and there's so much division/bullshit etc amongst people who claim to have the same goals. I would like to say though, this forum has been the most genuine of the ones I've looked over and frequented, even if I feel here we're not even that close to the big picture.
andries

Post by andries »

I do agree it,s indeed a great mess,so many people with the same target claiming all kinds off things,i,m doing this funny farm stuff for more than 25 years i,t more than enough to drive you mad.I would even have so many doubts if they would free some important relevant files.almost every person involved one way or another. could have a reason to produce some bullshiti keep thinking what good reason could ed hoffman had have to tel his story fundamental in the same emotional way ,his state of mind,and most off all his handicap ? i cannot find onewhy should he,he is a stand allone with absolutely no other interests whatsoever.Ed hoffman is without any doubt the most important individual in this whole dirty espisode.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

neab wrote:Most likely scenario is hoffman and bowers are telling truth, they said they saw young man in his 20's. Files coulda been the plaid shirt guy hoffman says. I would bet that files was the lookout that day, for the shooter. He was tied between mob and agency wasnt he? Ed's account suggests a plaid shirt guy behind the fence walk and go up to the man in suit etc. He does look comfortable and speaks like hes' telling the truth, all for the bit I said before when he says about shooting. I think im almost done with JFK stuff, i'm no closer to findin out anything, and at certain point you have to make your own mind up and draw you own conclusions.It's not fun imo. It's disheartening when you set out to get answers and there's so much division/bullshit etc amongst people who claim to have the same goals. I would like to say though, this forum has been the most genuine of the ones I've looked over and frequented, even if I feel here we're not even that close to the big picture. Narciso, the trouble is also that those genuinly looking for the truth, are often bullshitting themselves unconsciously. They fall in love with preconceived believes from which it is very difficult to kick the habit. Even I have been prey to that also. For example, I long believed the story of Gordon Arnold. It seemed so genuine and sincere and plausible. Same for "Badgeman" and Ed Hofmann. But there's always more facts to learn in order to realize they are not possible. Have you taken into account that Ed Hoffman is not a liar and may actually believe what he tells, not knowing that his mind wrongly interpreted what he saw? The eyes register data but it is the the brains that process these data and translate them into a comprehensible picture. In that processing, errors occur. For example the translated picture can be mixed up with other pictures, memorised previously in the brain. Sometimes this process can cause the border between reality and imagination to fade away. On the extreme side of the spectrum there are even people belieiving they are Jesus or Napoleon.If you look at the pictures in this thread, http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =t&sd=ayou will most likely agree that the details of Ed's story are extremely implausibe, if not impossible. Yet it is his story that causes you to cast doubts on the story of James Files. In that process you then develop preconceived ideas that Files is (partially) lying. That he was not a shooter, that he must have been a spotter for the real shooter. That way you're unknowingly frustrating yourself because you cannot form a clear definitive picture. WimPS: Let's imagine Files was not the shooter but was there to assist the real grassy knoll shooter. Why would he be so cocky to take credit for the shot, while at the same time he tells that his original task was not to be a shooter but only bring Nicoletti's weapons to Dallas. If you believe he was not a shooter, you believe that he invented that too. Also, keep in mind that he does NOT say he was responsible for the death of JFK. Q: What do you feel about your place in history?A: I don't even want to be remembered in history.Q: Why?A: For what? I'm nobody. I'm nobody special...Q: You're the man that killed John F. Kennedy....A: Not necessarily...I hit him in the front...he was shot in the back also...I was just one of the two men....But other figures have been killed.....other political people in other countries have been killed....we've had gangsters killed here in this country...I never chose the people to be killed. Somebody else selected John F. Kennedy to be killed. Whether its a politician to be killed or whether it was a mob figure to be killed...I never chose the figures....somebody else said they was wrong said they did wrong....just followed the orders....to me.... it was like taking out the garbage.Remember: The easiest thing to remember is the truth.
andries

Post by andries »

But the far better than avarage way off observation from a person specially like Ed hoffman is the maximum capabilityfor a human being,you will not find any better.and that,s absolutely thruth.That,s a nasty issue for me.
andries

Post by andries »

neab wrote:Most likely scenario is hoffman and bowers are telling truth, they said they saw young man in his 20's. Files coulda been the plaid shirt guy hoffman says. I would bet that files was the lookout that day, for the shooter. He was tied between mob and agency wasnt he? Ed's account suggests a plaid shirt guy behind the fence walk and go up to the man in suit etc. He does look comfortable and speaks like hes' telling the truth, all for the bit I said before when he says about shooting. I think im almost done with JFK stuff, i'm no closer to findin out anything, and at certain point you have to make your own mind up and draw you own conclusions.It's not fun imo. It's disheartening when you set out to get answers and there's so much division/bullshit etc amongst people who claim to have the same goals. I would like to say though, this forum has been the most genuine of the ones I've looked over and frequented, even if I feel here we're not even that close to the big picture.
andries

Post by andries »

It is as simple as that Far to many signals from different times and angles even before and during the assassionation absolutely confirm that the knoll was te main place for the assassionation.and to be considered that the getaway was equel important as the assassionation itself it leaves no space with any fantasy whatsoever for a lone shooter who picked his place right out off the blue before the assassionation.bowers hoffman and arnhold all confirm extsacly a scenario that fits with all the omens and events that took place on the knoll without a doubt.