RIP Ted Kennedy

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: RIP Ted Kennedy

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Probably won't happen because of his wife and children and others in the Kennedy family. I would LOVE it though, as it would help exact for revenge for the deaths of JFK, RFK and JFK Jr.!I would think that Ted and Caroline had several private discussions regarding those deaths.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Probably won't happen because of his wife and children and others in the Kennedy family. I would LOVE it though, as it would help exact for revenge for the deaths of JFK, RFK and JFK Jr.!I would think that Ted and Caroline had several private discussions regarding those deaths.Indeed. Here is one my favorite speeches that Ted gave, right after he realized that his 1980 Presidential campaign was over...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtOi8eDkTTETrue then...true today.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Also, more details about the funeral arrangements for Ted...Sen. Edward M. Kennedy will lie in repose at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum in Boston before his funeral at a city church, a Democratic source familiar with the planning told The Associated Press. Kennedy is to be buried afterward at Arlington National Cemetery near his slain brothers, said another official knowledgeable about the arrangements.Exact times and dates are still being determined by the Kennedy family, said the Democratic source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because details had not been publicly announced.Kennedy's funeral Mass will take place at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Basilica — commonly known as the Mission Church — in the Mission Hill neighborhood of Boston. The cavernous basilica on Tremont Street, built in the 1870s, was where Kennedy prayed daily while his daughter, Kara, successfully battled her own cancer.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

by Bob on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:13 pm Nice take Tom. There are still all sorts of stories about what REALLY happened at Chappaquidick. One involves E. Howard Hunt. Where have we heard that name before? Ted became a GREAT Senator that could reach across the aisle and make things happen. Ted was a Senator for 47 years...that's right...47 years. Also, you are right about the secrets he died with regarding the deaths of his brothers and his nephew. He kept that knowledge secret and that probably kept him alive for all these years. John Jr. threatened to expose those who killed his dad and his uncle, and we know what happened to him.[/quote]http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/ ... oryThere's an article included about Chappaquidick which mentions that Kennedy had a concussionas a result of the accident. Concussions can cause confusion and memory loss. Also stated in the article was that Mary Jo asked HIM for a ride. There was no suspicious relationship between them according to the article ....here's the article.....http://www.latimes.com/la-na-kennedy-ch ... 1896.story
piopat

Post by piopat »

rest in peace teddy kennedy,the end of an era.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Once again Chris Matthews distorted history, in his "special" about the Kennedy brothers tonight on MSNBC, as he said that JFK supported the war in Vietnam. What a lying loser he is. No wonder he loves Gerald Posner. He tried to come off as gracious in the special, but he kept putting in little short jabs to paint his own little disinformation picture about history, like the sniper was in warehouse window in Dallas in JFK's death. Overall the coverage about Ted's death has been pretty solid, although I obviously haven't watched Fox news.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Once again Chris Matthews distorted history, in his "special" about the Kennedy brothers tonight on MSNBC, as he said that JFK supported the war in Vietnam. What a lying loser he is. No wonder he loves Gerald Posner. He tried to come off as gracious in the special, but he kept putting in little short jabs to paint his own little disinformation picture about history, like the sniper was in warehouse window in Dallas in JFK's death. Overall the coverage about Ted's death has been pretty solid, although I obviously haven't watched Fox news.I saw that too Bob. Since Mathews has so much love for Posner, he should ask him out on a date.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Matthews is typical of a wolf in sheeps clothing. He tries to come off as left leaning as he has Democratic roots, but his opinions constantly flip and flop, and more times than not, he leans right. He was for the war in Iraq when it was popular, but when the war turned south, he said he was "always" against the war. Today, he was making arguments why the healthcare plan of the President is flawed, to add fuel to the fire to all the lies that are already flying around like "death squads". He also tries to come off as pro- Ted Kennedy, but as I said, he made serious mistakes in his "special" like saying JFK was for the war in Vietnam, when JFK certainly was NOT. That one line destroyed all the credibility of the entire special. Also, Matthews once worked Jimmy Carter, and we know there was no love between Ted and Jimmy, as Ted ran for President in 1980 while Carter was still President. Bottom line, Matthews is a joke, and it's laughable that MSNBC plays his show twice in the early evening. His show is the worst show on the entire network, and the only reason he get's ratings at all is because his shows are flanked by Keith Olberman's and Ed Schultz's shows. Matthews belongs on Fox News, as he is constantly talking over his guests, just like Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck do.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Or MSNBC could do us a big favor and have Hardball come on only one time, like 3am when hardly nobody is watching