9/11 Mysteries In Trouble

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

9/11 Mysteries In Trouble

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Hey guys.I thought I'd share this with you. I don't know if any of you ever visited the website http://www.911weknow.com/ or 911 Mysteries, but it seems that Sofia, the website owner much like Wim is to jfkmurdersolved, is being sued by Rick Siegel for using footage in her documentary "9/11 Mysteries." It's a bogus lawsuit, and they're just trying to wear her down for telling the truth.It also seems that many of the supposed 9/11 truthers who have written books or put out documentaries are ignoring the Israeli connections, the Jewish mafia connections (such as Myer Lansky's connections to JFK via Chauncey Holt) and the idea that 9/11 was most-likely a "false flag" operation to steer U.S. foreign policy. 9/11 appears to be exactly what Operation Northwoods called for. As per Wikipedia,Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag plan, proposed within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for CIA or other operatives to commit apparent acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Castro-led Cuba.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_NorthwoodsAnyway, take a look at the following from http://www.911weknow.com/911-mysteries-dvdAfter threatening "911 Mysteries" and its producer for two years, Rick Siegel finally got a Chicago law firm to file a lawsuit for him in federal court in April of 2009, charging Sofia of "911 Mysteries" of having used his footage without his permission in her film, and of adding fabricated explosions to it -- to support her supposed contention that the US government was behind the attacks of 9/11.It is quite astonishing that Rick Siegel seems to have forgotten the thesis of "911 Eyewitness" itself -- the film created by his partner Dave Shaw to demonstrate the pre- and mid-collapse explosions caught by Siegel's camera as the towers collapsed. Siegel has expressed outrage toward Sofia on the Internet and in publicly circulated emails for using the word "collapsed" at all -- insisting himself that the towers "exploded." Additionally, "911 Mysteries" does not contend who was behind 9/11 ... in fact, it is famous for its neutral and evidence-based presentation.The last two years have been spent exchanging letters between lawyers – with Sofia explaining as clearly as possible what transpired between her and Siegel’s partners, who were published joint copyright holders to the "911 Eyewitness" film. Six years after he shot his "Original Footage," Siegel registered an official copyright with the US Copyright Office, and also copyrighted "911 Eyewitness" in his name. He maintains today that his partners were never authorized to give anyone permission to use his footage.Sofia has naturally had to pay her lawyers for the laborious letter exchanges, which have not satisfied Siegel or his lawyers. Why a prestigious nationwide law firm with over 800 highly qualified attorneys would take on a case with so little to recover (if anything), and so dubious a basis (a non-exclusive grant of rights does not require a written license) is baffling to all. Siegel flew in from overseas (a two-day trip) to meet in federal court in September, only to learn that his legal position is not strong.The defamation he has produced on the Internet, posted all over to forums and on his many websites, is considerable. Perhaps the delay in filing the suit was to use the statutory window (three years) to malign "911 Mysteries" for as long as possible, and then get a foot in the judicial door before the window closed. The fact that he has failed to inform his own lawyers about the real nature of the film he put his name on is also more than bizarre. His sizeable demands for monetary compensation for "harm" to him for being associated with a "fraudulent documentary" like "911 Mysteries" make no sense at all. How has he been harmed by having his footage mentioned in a film that is felt by so many to be the most credible video on the destruction of the Twin Towers?Who is paying Rick Siegel's bills? How and why has he persisted in this harassment, with nothing to gain? It certainly makes you wonder what the real motive might be. When a researcher is sued by another researcher (and Siegel was considered to be an asset to the 9/11 movement at one time, before he went on a rampage against nearly every major figure in the field), it is NOT what one would expect. How to convince him, other than by expensive legal means, to drop his aggressive pursuit of non-existent gains?Please help Sofia to deal with this malicious prosecution by donating (see Paypal link at top of page or send a contribution to Avatar LLC / PO Box 698 / Cardiff CA 92007)! You all loved "Mysteries" -- please now show your support!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: 9/11 Mysteries In Trouble

On a side note, take a look at the last name of the man suing in this lawsuit. Siegel. Is this the same Siegel as Bugsy Siegel? Remember what the ethnicity and "occupation" of the man who shot Oswald was? He was a mob associate who happened to be Jewish. Take a look at Zapruder (Jewish) and his mysterious connections to DeMorenshildt and the TSBD. Take a look at the ethnicity of the lease holder of the World Trade Center when 9/11 happened, Larry Silverstein. Take a look at the Israeli connections to 9/11 and to JFK Jr.'s death as per previous postings here. I wish I was making this stuff up, but I'm not. As I said before, it looks to me like a very large organized crime network that is largely Jewish based, as in Jewish Mafia, that has been around for a while now. Just look at the recent arrests on the east coast last July 2009 involving a few mayors and rabbis allegedly involved in international money laundering. The foreign state involved was Israel. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... sec-nation
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Great stuff Pasquale. For sure there is a Jewish crime network all around the world today.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Great stuff Pasquale. For sure there is a Jewish crime network all around the world today.It's a touchy subject because the standard response by some people is that we're being "anti-semitic" or anti-Jewish. Then again, if you look at the 9/11 connections to Israel and people like Larry Silverstein, and this Siegel character who is trying to sue the makers of "9/11 Mysteries," etc., it starts to make sense.Also, take a look at Pennyworth's links and information regarding the Rothchilds and their connections to Israel.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

On another side note, look at WHERE the law firm is from that is trying to sue. Chicago.Wasn't Nicoletti and Giancana and Acardo Chicago based?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

By the way, what's Larry Silverstein doing right now with all his billions? Financing Rick Siegel?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:By the way, what's Larry Silverstein doing right now with all his billions? Financing Rick Siegel?That would seriously be MY guess, yes.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i have read that the jewish influence in organized crime has been grossly understated. Meyer Lansky had much more power and control than originally thought.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

tom jeffers wrote:i have read that the jewish influence in organized crime has been grossly understated. Meyer Lansky had much more power and control than originally thought.Tom, Meyer Lansky even has an official website, a memorabilia museum:http://www.meyerlansky.com/DOCS/home.html
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

an american icon huh?