First Hand Knowledge: How I participated In The CIA-Mafia..

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

First Hand Knowledge: How I participated In The CIA-Mafia..

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.23.2009:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:First Hand Knowledge: How I Participated In The CIA-Mafia Murder Of President Kennedy.S.P.I. Books, A division of Shapolisky Publishers, Inc. Copyright 1992 by Robert D. Morrow."Robert D. Morrow, a senior CIA agent, reporting to the head of covert operations, reveals the extraordinary plan that resulted in the assassination of JFK. Now he tells the whole story for the first time... With an Introduction by John H. Davis, Author of The Kennedy's: Dynasty & Disaster, and Mafia Kingfish.Now for the first time, a former CIA agent reveals all the details of the extraordinary plan to murder the President of the United States.The astonishing story Robert Morrow tells is complete, uncensored and terrifying. He names the conspirators and explains the circumstances that caused the American intelligence community to conclude that President Kennedy was too soft on communism, a threat to the Mafia status quo and a betrayer of the Cuban Freedom Fighters.CIA agent Morrow participated in the assassination plot on direct orders from the head of CIA Covert Operations. He was a patriot who committed honorable treason - an educated elite CIA operative dedicated to his country, who obeyed orders he received. He was also part of a deadly CIA network of killer agents and Mafia enforcers.First Hand Knowledge is the unbelievable-yet-true newsbreaking account of Morrow's years with the world's most powerful clandestine organization - a government agency that deliberately lied to and manipulated the American public, playing deadly covert games with those who crossed their paths and purposes.Robert Morrow reveals his stunning First Hand Knowledge of:* The direct orders from the CIA Covert Operation's Chief to the author to purchase and modify three Mannlicher rifles used in the assassination of JFK.* The truth behind JFK'S cover-up of the October Missle Crisis and how it was a leading factor in his assassination.* The alliance - between the CIA, the Mafia and the Cuban anti-Castro movement - provided funding and personnel for the assassination.* J. Edgar Hoover's silent complicity with the Mafia and the CIA-sponsored Cuban assassination plot.* The active participation of Carlos Marcello and other Mafia bosses in the assassination strategy.* LBJ'S personal ties to Organized Crime through his top White House aide.* Vice President Richard Nixon's sanctioning and ordering of political assassinations as White House CIA liason, including the secret Operation Forty plan to kill leftist Cubans.Firt Hand Knowledge sets the historical record straight and dares to reveal the CIA'S darkest and most secret missions. It is the definitive account of the people responsible for changing the destiny of a nation - their intrigues and triumphs over democracy in America.Mr. Morrow has now come forward with the truth because he believes the danger to his family is reduced due to the impending release of the Congressional files on the assassination.Robert D. Morrow is the author of the controversial bestseller Betrayal. An alumnus of both PA Military College and Penn State, he holds several important patents in the electronics and electro-mechanical fields. He worked for the CIA as a contract employee from 1959 to 1964 in conjunction with the Cuban exile movement. He wrote his first book, Betrayal, about his experiences during this period. Mr. Morrow currently resides with his family somewhere in the Midwest."Comments: I just received this book last night from a friend who formerly worked for the U.S. Government, and is now retired. To say that he is dismayed with the Military Industrial Complex, the CIA, and all other related industries, would be a major understatement. Frankly, he could not believe that I did not already own this book. After starting to read it last night, neither did I.I normally (abnormally ?) read 5 - 10 books at a time, and jump from book to book. This book made me put down my other nine (9) books. After I thoroughly read and study this book, I will post some further comments in another week or two. ( I currently have several other major projects pending that frequently pull me away.)Note that this book was published in 1992. Obviously it was worked on before then. Jimmy Files was also working on his first interview at that time after the FBI leaked information about James Earl Sutton being the actual Grassy Knoll shooter.Several things rang out as I read them about Morrow's "honorable treason," and "following orders." I do not want to influence serious researcher's with my complete thoughts at this point in time.That said, I am analyzing this work in The Sequential Time Line Analysis Methodology that I have been using since the late 1960'S. I began using this further when I first learned The Artificial Construct Methodology that was used in the movie Executive Action was based in part on a confidential interview from someone involved in Dallas, Texas on 11.22.1963. I had previously posted this 2 -3 times before on the JFK Forum, but it was crashed. Frankly, I thought that I did excellent work on that. One of the last times I posted it, the JFK Forum crashed that same day. I was suspicious to say the least.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Re: First Hand Knowledge: How I participated In The CIA-Mafia..

Post by Bob »

I'll be getting the book...it sounds fantastic!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Here's a question for you-Powerful conspirators decide to kill the president. Why do they choose low-powered rifles (Mannlicher Carcano) to do the deed? They could have incriminated Oswald with more powerful rifles (he obviously did not order 'his' Carcano), and yet they chose the Carcano- why?Counterintuitive, isn't it? I'm not saying they were not used, mind you, only that there may be a fundamental misunderstanding as to what the killing plan was in Dealey Plaza. Otherwise, why not use high-powered rifles more likely to cause greater damage?(Damn, I feel like I'm channeling Deep Throat).
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce,i just ordered this book on amazon. got a good used hard cover for 67 cents. your killing us here bruce. you don't show up for over a year and you have read 150 books during that time and now you want us to all comment on this stuff? your killing me. i gotta have time to make love to my wife... oh i forgot i've been married for 7 years, i mean i gotta have time to slap the monkey.tom
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

tom jeffers wrote: your killing us here bruce. all comment on this stuff? your killing me. i gotta have time to make love to my wife... oh i forgot i've been married for 7 years, i mean i gotta have time to slap the monkey.tom................
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

got in mt 67 cent book and read 75 percent in the last couple of days. interesting. he makes jim garrison look like he was on the right track. david ferrie goes from being a bit player to a key conspiritor.namaste'
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: First Hand Knowledge: How I participated In The CIA-Maf

08.04.2010:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.23.2009 - I Posted this Headline about Mr. Robert D. Morrow's book: First Hand Knowledge: How I Participated In The CIA - Mafia Murder Of President John F. Kennedy. S.P.I. Books, A division of Shapolisky Publishers, Inc. Copyright 1992 by Robert D. Morrow.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bighunter43

Post by Bighunter43 »

Thom, ThomZajac wrote:Here's a question for you-Powerful conspirators decide to kill the president. Why do they choose low-powered rifles (Mannlicher Carcano) to do the deed? They could have incriminated Oswald with more powerful rifles (he obviously did not order 'his' Carcano), and yet they chose the Carcano- why?Counterintuitive, isn't it? I'm not saying they were not used, mind you, only that there may be a fundamental misunderstanding as to what the killing plan was in Dealey Plaza. Otherwise, why not use high-powered rifles more likely to cause greater damage?(Damn, I feel like I'm channeling Deep Throat).I think they used the Mannlicher Carcano to set up Oswald! You couldn't just go to the local gun shop and pick one up most likely. Hence, they set up a way to make it look like he ordered the rifle from Chicago, etc..............chain of evidence! A 30.06 and other high powered rifles could be picked up at the local corner gun shop....and it would be harder to "prove" it was Oswalds. But, the MC rifle sets him up! How many Americans were really "familiar" with that model at that time? Anyway......I totally believe in Roger Craig's Mauser story!!
Phil Dragoo

Robert Morrow, Robert Morrow

Post by Phil Dragoo »

BruceRobert Morrow, author of First-Hand Knowledge, is eighty.Robert Morrow, JFK researcher from the Austin, Texas area, new member here, is another, different person.I have requested, received, and read his 63-page pdf file on JFK links and commentary, and called him at his posted number to discuss aspects of the JFK assassination.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: First Hand Knowledge: How I participated In The CIA-Maf

08.04.2010:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Dear Mr. Phil Dragoo:Phil - My Friend, Thank You for correcting me. Although I was working for 21 days straight now, and up for over 24 hours, living on vitamins and water, that does not overcome, or explain my error properly. I was wrong.My apologies to both Robert Morrow's.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.