JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

BEST EVIDENCE: THE RESEARCH VIDEO.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
2:42 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

BEST EVIDENCE: THE RESEARCH VIDEO: Disguise And Deception In The Assassination Of John
F. Kennedy, by Mr. David S. Lifton.

"It has always been the position of the United States government that President John
F. Kennedy was assassinated by one man, firing from behind. A luck shoty. An accident
of history."

"Over the course of 15 years I discovered evidence that the President's body was secretly
intercepted and the wounds altered - prior to autopsy. This led to my book 'Best Evidence'
and its central claim that the conclusions of the official Navy autopsy are false. Not because
the autopsy doctors lied to investigators, but because the body lied to the doctors."

"These filmed interviews capture the accounts of some of the key witnesses present at
that autopsy. Until 1975, two of these men were under a military order not to talk. These
dramatic interviews contradict the official record, suggest that the autopsy findings were faked,
and indicate an assassination conspiracy that reached to the highest levels of the United States govenrment."

"It may be too late to achieve justice in the case. But if we can't have justice perhaps we can
at least have the truth."

David S. Lifton.

COMMENTARY:

Mr. David S. Lifton is an outstanding JFK Researcher - Investigator Writer who has dedicated a
portion of his life to this undertaking. This is must viewing for the JFK Researcher who has not
seen this yet.

I had the distinct and humbling honors of meeting David Lifton, Bob Groden, Jim Marrs,
Lieutenant Colonel Dan "Dangerous Dan" Marvin, and several other's decade's ago.
Doubtful that they would ever remember me as I was clearly the LCD (Least Common
Denominator) among dedicated and serious men who influenced myself and many others
greatly over the past several decades.

The cover-up that had to be in place to cover-up all contingencies clearly was not Lee Harvey
Oswald, nor could it have been the Mob.

Mr. Lifton's research results are strengthened, in my mind, by Kent Heiner's book, "Without
Smoking Gun," the story of the CIA'S effort to get Lieutenant Colonel "Dangerous" Dan Marvin
to kill Lieutenant Commander William Bruce Pitzer.

Marvin had been told that Pitzer committed treason.

Pitzer was a witness and made notes of the surgical alterations of JFK'S body shortly after the assassination.

Pitzer was later killed, and ruled a suicide.

This raises the point that I have always maintained:

Killing JFK was only the tip of the ice berg.

The ongoing cover-up is, to me, "truly the crime of the century(s).

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
ChristophMessner

Re: BEST EVIDENCE: THE RESEARCH VIDEO.

Post by ChristophMessner »

The western crime of the century (cover-up of the US military-industrial-complex induced killings all over the world) is maybe topped by the eastern, northern and southern crimes of the century (cover-up of the other military-industrial-complexes induced killings all over the world).
Phil Dragoo

Surgery, noted by Sibert and O'Neill

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Those tying Abraham Zapruder to Jeanne de Mohrenschildt and Byrd, owner of the Depository, is stunning, killer.

The copy and paste from McAdams is a nonstarter.

Jim DiEugenio took McAdams' measure, and it is to laugh.

Craig Roberts in Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza presents cutaway drawings of the
aircraft type of 26000 on pages 194 and 195 which show the aft cargo compartment ceiling/floor
access panel, and the right-side door.

Roberts says there was a helicopter effecting a hot pickup from AF-1 right-side as Bobby and
Jackie accompanied the show casket out the left side and down via the scissors truck.

Horne et al now suggest alteration/surgery was performed approximately 6:30-8:00 p.m.
at Bethesda.

The head was repaired after the autopsy and the extant photos were taken of its magic
impeccable rear around midnight.

After reading Lifton's Best Evidence I went to our friend the law professor-emeritus (who
was Army intelligence) and raved that Liebeler was obstructing justice as an accessory
after the fact--whereupon our friend remarked he'd known Liebeler socially and the latter
was "a very nice guy".

This is the friend who remarked what a dangerous and damaging president Kennedy was.
At every turn, from every angle, we are presented with a dark deed marketed as the necessary
act of those who know best.

We (I include my great-to-the-fifth) fought a war to rid ourselves of a king who did such
things to/for us.

Obviously this freedom business is a process and not a one-act play.
kenmurray

Re: BEST EVIDENCE: THE RESEARCH VIDEO.

Post by kenmurray »

Best Evidence: The Research Video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAWFvcrp-aoDavid Lifton At Bismarck State College:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3huHUs6yDw
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

BEST EVIDENCE: THE RESEARCH VIDEO.

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
3:14 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Readers and Members:

05.22.2006 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Headline and Supporting Material.

David S. Lifton demonstrated a mental and physical focus w/ enduring laser accuracy and precision, presenting over time an incredible amount of facts, evidence, and live eye-witness interviews that
are among the best I have ever studied - his Body of Work is essential.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.