Sirhan Sirhan

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Sirhan Sirhan

Post by kenmurray »

I find it interesting right about the same time William Pepper is trying to get Sirhan's memory restored, the prison officials conveniently decided to place him in the general population where a nobody could kill him just to become famous for doing so.Coincidence? I think not.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes Ken...I don't have a good feeling about this at all. Here is the website of the California Department of Corrections...http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/We need to call or write and let them know how dangerous this decision is and put more light on this subject.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Yes Ken...I don't have a good feeling about this at all. Here is the website of the California Department of Corrections...http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/We need to call or write and let them know how dangerous this decision is and put more light on this subject.Good idea Bob.
Phil Dragoo

Stand and deliver

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I note the grandstanding of Pelosi and Obama when bashing CIA suits their extant purpose.It's a bubbling cauldron.Alas-Valerie-the-victim was useful as a partisan tool against 43. But there is a matter of lead in Dealey far darker than some tons of yellowcake in Nigeria.I note John Millis (Goss' COS, another CIA-veteran) sucked a shotgun when he called out Deutch.If Pelosi and Obama have the stuff, let them expose the true evil operating out of Langley.But after what Reed revealed transpired in the bunker, the only quibble the politicos have with the spooks is the size of their cut.Otherwise, Pelosi may be reached at 1-202-224-4965; Obama at 1-202-456-1111/1414.Making a call to anyone and everyone in a position of influence is a step towards protecting Sirhan, The Man Who Shot Everybody But Kennedy.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good points Phil. But here is someone we should definitely contact...Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold is married to RFK's niece after all.Governor Arnold SchwarzeneggerState Capitol BuildingSacramento, CA 95814Phone: 916-445-2841Fax: 916-558-3160 ( new number )
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob,Thanks for the update on William Pepper and his interview on Blackops radio. Did he mentioned the name of the person whom he selected to deprogam Sirhan. I spoke to Dr. Colin Ross, the author of an interesting book, The CIA Doctors, about contacting Dr. Pepper. And Phil Drago; Jerry Bruno was off Shane O'Sullivan's radar when Shane's book came out. Shane is up to speed now. http://www.jfkcia.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

Michael Calder wrote:Bob,Thanks for the update on William Pepper and his interview on Blackops radio. Did he mentioned the name of the person whom he selected to deprogam Sirhan. I spoke to Dr. Colin Ross, the author of an interesting book, The CIA Doctors, about contacting Dr. Pepper. And Phil Drago; Jerry Bruno was off Shane O'Sullivan's radar when Shane's book came out. Shane is up to speed now. http://www.jfkcia.comNo...I don't believe he did Michael. If Dr. Ross can help, I think he should contact Pepper. Time might be running out unfortunately. I hope Shane can uncover the dirt on Bruno. Although Shane had a couple of errors in his documentary about RFK, I also think he was spot on in the CIA being involved obviously, and also the presence of David Morales at the Ambassador Hotel.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob,Dr. Pepper is only telling you an a tiny part of what he is up to so know he and his associate, Laurie, are really on the ball. Understand that CIA isn't going to just stand there and wait to be hit between the eyes. Sirhan is so brave. They tried to break his mind with those years in solitary confinement but he remained strong. I know he would appreciate some letters of support in this new and dangerous time of his life. He won't be able to write back because of the restrictions on "political prisoners" but I know from first hand experience he deeply appreciates communication from the outside and especially with people who are hip to his case. I'll go to your posting of the prison sites and post the address for his current home. Shane's film was breathetaking. If the only scene was Sandra Serrano talking about her interrogation, it would have been worth the effort. Something that bothers me. Noelle Twyman, the author of "Bloody Treason", is the one who did the original research on David Morales but he never gets any credit. You probably can get his book at the library. What a contribution Twyman has made and nobody ever mentions him. I haven't heard from Ted Charach in quite awhile so I'm going to go see him and check on him. Anything you want me to say to him on your behalf? It's been days now and the Joey Heatherton photo you posted is never far from my mind. Thanks. www.jfkcia.com
Phil Dragoo

David Sanchez Morales aka El Indio

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Michael I enjoyed Noel Twyman's Bloody Treason so much I've read it three times.Tracking back the twenty-three index entries for Morales, the fifty pages from 432-482 establish the link from the operations officer of JM WAVE to Harvey, Roselli, Phillips aka Bishop.The presence of Morales at the Ambassador would be stunning. Like DeMohrenschildt, he got a bad case of pre-HSCA Stress Syndrome.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I have been wanting to read "Bloody Treason" but haven't got it yet. Its on my list as well as "Breach of Trust"