Sirhan Sirhan

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Sirhan Sirhan

Post by Bob »

Michael...Joey says good morning...Like Ken...Bloody Treason will be the next book I want to get my hands on. It sounds awesome based on the recommendation of yourself and Phil. Finally, please wish Ted the best. He was truly the Mark Lane/Jim Garrison pioneer of the RFK assassination conspiracy research world.One last thing...here are the notes from Black Op Radio for William Pepper's interview the other night...Sirhan moved from a secure unit at Corcoran to an open prison where he is exposed to risky inmates Dr Pepper is in the process of getting Sirhan's memory restored and his case retried There is some new evidence confirming old evidence proving Sirhan's innocence A Spanish judge is attempting to try the Bush administration for war crimes
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Phil Dragoo,I'm wondering if Jeanne De Mohrenchildt was a victim of post HSCA stress syndrome. Years ago I was taking phone calls on a cable access show I was doing in Santa Monica, Ca, on the JFK Assassination. After the show, the producer said a woman was holding on the line to talk to me. It was Jeanne De Mohrenchildt. She was living in Sherman Oaks which is part of Los Angeles. She asked me if I knew who she was and I said yes, I found your husband to be quite charming in his testimony to the Warren Commission. She asked me to call her when I got home and I did so. She confirmed everything that I had been saying on the show about CIA murdering JFK and was ready to tell her story and wondered if I would be interested in being the author of her book. I said yes but I wanted to come over and ask her some questions. The reason I wanted to interview her in person was so I could watch her eyes and demeanor to judge if she was telling me the truth. She said she was feeling ill and if I could call her at a later time. I waited two weeks and called her. Another woman answered the phone and asked who I was. I gave her my name and she said, "the guy on the tv show." She said Jeanne was really impressed. I asked to speak to her and was informed that Jeanne had passed away. After a pause, the woman then said bitterly how they had rushed her to the hospital and the attending physician was outraged at her private physician for letting Jeanne get into such a deplorable state. I wondered if her physician had been reached by CIA. www.jfkcia.com
Phil Dragoo

Dr. Mendoza, pick up the courtesy phone

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Jeanne had said Georges was seeing Dr. Mendoza who was administering injections and conducting private sessions which left Georges agitated and depressed.It has been suggested that Georges feared he was being set up to make it appear he had been in contact with KGB--part of Angleton's plan, abetted by others.Is it too unlikely that Mendoza planted the suggestion that when Georges received a card from a congressional investigator, he should meet with Mr. Rook Rifle.Jeanne and Dorothy Kilgallen (and Mrs. Cuban Plenipotentiary Smith) were Ferried across the Styx before delivering their significant soliloquies.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob,I howled when I saw Joey was saying good morning to me. I really need to get a real girlfriend. Thanks for everything. I was all set to write my thesis at Berkeley when the professor in charge said I could write it but only if I wrote it on why Kenney was assassinated. I had no idea why he was shot. I had spent all my time reading the 26 volumes of the Hearings and Exhibits produced for the Warren Commission as well as the twelve volumes of the HSCA documents. I figured that CIA must have had a strong reason for killing the president so the reason had to be something Kennedy was doing that got himself killed. I thought I'd let Kennedy tell me what he was doing and read his three volumes of Public Papers. At the same time I read the newsmagazines and compared what Kennedy was doing and the perception of his actions on a weekly basis. Kenedy would do this and I saw it's interpretation the following week in the newsmagazines. Quickly I saw a cause and effect happening and I created four categories to concentrate on. Business, Military, CIA and Latin America. I got those large artist papers that they draw on and started listing the conflicts, chapter and verse. In the end I had the logical reasons for the assassination. Anyway, thanks again. Tomorrow is promised to none of us and I spotted one of their clowns the other day so it might be a good idea for you to get a printout of the Evan Freed Affidavit on my website. I came across it when doing a favor for Shane O'Sullivan. When he received it Shane e-mailed me saying he wished he had it in his hand when he interviewed Evan Freed for his film. I would have loved to see Mr. Freed snake his way around what he had written in 1992. Onward and hopefully forward. www.jfkcia.com
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

SIRHAN SIRHAN

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
5:12 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

11.03.2009 - Michael Calder originally Posted and Circulated this Headline and Supporting Material
about Sirhan Sirhan.

Some of the best and brightest researchers and writers on this and related subject matters joined
MC in an excellent discussion.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Phil Dragoo

The impossible trajectory

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I have Michael's JFK v. CIA, 2000, his indictment of Richard Helms. And wasn't it Helms who tasked Harvey to contact Maheu to reach out to Roselli for an approval from Giancana for a contract on. . . .Castro.

Which we would argue was used to cover the plot against JFK.

Michael's work on RFK surfaced an advance man who'd driven from Oklahoma and is seen close to the candidate en route to the podium and during the victory speech. Did the person direct the target through the killing zone?

Waiting was the hypnoprogrammed patsy who would remember only that he was at the range shooting at paper targets. His Iver Johnson .22 emptied its eight shots into five injured supporters, a ceiling panel, a door jamb--all evidence destroyed by LAPD.

Medical examiner Thomas Noguchi determined the four shots into the senator were back to front, down to up, right to left, point blank--a position never occupied by Sirhan, but describing that of Ace Security guard Thane Eugene Cesar who lied he'd sold his H & R 922 before the Ambassador event.

Cesar was protected by Dan Moldea who made up interviews with Sirhan (per the prisoner's brother Munir who was always present for such matters). Cesar recently died in the Philippines where he'd been a fugitive over the years.

Detectives Pena and Herrera saw to it that witnesses who saw the Polkadot Dress Girl and other suspicious activities where muzzled, intimidated, bullied into retracting their statements.

The best summation of the case to date is Lisa Pease, A Lie Too Big to Fail. https://www.amazon.com/Lie-Too-Big-Fail ... 1627310703 Prior to that we had the Williams and Turner, Klaber and Melanson, Shane O'Sullivan, and Pease's two-part article on the old ctka.net now kennedysandking.

As a footnote for today's presence of the coup plotters I submit the indisputable fact Kamala Harris kept Sirhan in prison--though he murdered no one and fifty years has passed.

Are the revolutionaries of the Left out to unseat the powerful forces? Not when Rachel Maddow blames Lee Oswald alone as the Krazy Kommie Kid Who Killed Kennedy.

For all the Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" and Buffalo Springfield's "For What It's Worth" there is no fire in the belly of the basement bolsheviks to bring the assassins to justice.

No thanks to Bill Clinton the family of MLK knows James Earl Ray did not kill the leader of nonviolence.

Now the president withdraws from the twenty-year war to boost heroin production--and the military-intelligence establishment unites to subvert him and his efforts.

Noam Chomsky to the contrary notwithstanding John F. Kennedy was withdrawing U.S. advisors from Vietnam.

The Vietnam War was fought over his dead body.

The one man in a position to uncover and undo the plot was removed by another lone nut.

And Jeffrey Epstein hung himself when the cameras were on the blink and the guards were piling up z's.

The Ministry of Truth is fully funded and in permanent operation since 1947.

Let this forum serve to counter its miasma of disinformation.