Who Decided?

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Who Decided?

Post by ThomZajac »

I think it's safe to say that here in the forum there is much agreement as to who were many of the key players in the JFK assassination- 'assets' participating in the plan before the fact. But it would seem to me that someone, or perhaps two or three powerful people, made the decision to eliminate JFK and that they then set the plan in motion.And so I'd like to know who you guys think that person or persons was/were. Actual names. Who, in your opinion, made the decision to kill the president? Thanks,Thom
Bob

Re: Who Decided?

Post by Bob »

Allen Dulles- represented the CIA and Big BankingEdward Lansdale- represented the Military Industrial ComplexDavid Atlee Phillips- represented the CIA, Big Oil and the Mob
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I have an opinion on your reply, Bob, but I think I'll wait until others have weighed in. Thanks for the quick reponse.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

ROCKEFELLAR'S/ROTHCHILD'S (BIG BANKING)RICHARDSON/BIRD/HUNT (BIG TEXAS OILMEN)DULLES,LANDSDALE,PHILLIPS (CIA)LANSKY,GIANCANA,THE POPE (MAFIA)
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thought you would never ask.I don't think there is any way we can find out who these people are.The Hidden Elite is a good way to describe them.Or the Invisible Empire.My guess they are few in number. They are the power behind the world money systemIn one way or the other control everything that goes on in the world.They have all the money so all they are interested in is power.I see these people as European oriented.I actually think it is a big game to them. They can have the interest rates set wherever they like.They decide the price for a gallon of fuel. supply and demand have little to do with it.Kennedy was eliminated because he was going to play with the finances of the U.S.I beleive Lincoln was trying the same thing and got the same result.They can't have that because if he was succesful others would follow suite.Cuba and slavery were the excuses to exterminate them.sorry I cannot name them.Well that's my nickles worth...
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

LansdaleDullesPhillipsMurchisonLBJHoover
Bob

Post by Bob »

I think LBJ and Hoover knew of the plan, endorsed it and certainly helped to cover it up, but the planning was done by the "Spooks"...Dulles, Lansdale and Phillips. I also think you had people like Rockefeller in big banking that knew of the plan and Murchison in big oil that knew of the plan, plus helped with the finances, but were not part of the planning. People like Giancana, Marcello and Trafficante in the mob also knew of the hit, but also were not the key planners. Oh yeah, a couple of guys named Bu$h knew of the plan as well...Prescott and Poppy. Poppy helped coordinate things in Dealey Plaza, but was not a planner. But remember, Poppy was a recruiter for Operation 40...an assassination unit. That's my guess anyway.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Now, Bob, I don't often fight with you, but you are going off track in a big way here-Who made the decision to kill JFK?The question isn't: who went along with the plan, or who was in early, or who was key to making it work; Who was the guy (or guys), who made the decision to kill JFK?
Bob

Post by Bob »

The people that decided to kill JFK were Dulles, Lansdale and Phillips. Dulles was one of the planners for the Bay of Pigs as you know. But for the plan to work, they needed to keep certain people aware of what was going down, when it was going down, how they could help and what needed to happen afterwards when the assassination actually took place.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

So you think the three of them got together one day and decided to set plans in motion to kill JFK. Do you think they had to go 'up' to get approval, or did everything flow down- and a bit sideways- from there? (Just asking your opinion, no revealing my own).