JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

Post by Dealey Joe »

What is it that we need to know about Jim Garrison?How much did he really know about the conspiracy?who was advising him?
andries

Post by andries »

Robert Groden,Jim marrs,Mark lane they were all very pleased to have Jim on their side Jim was one off the first and absolutely the most influentiel person off all reseachers.Perhaps he did not fully find the detailed thruth,but he has set the course in great lines to the public.http://www.jim-garrison.com/
Phil Dragoo

Flak proves Garrison over target

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I recommend the section "The Obstruction of Garrison" by Jim DiEugenio on pages 16-50 of The Assassinations edited by Jim DiEugenio and Lisa Pease.The highest levels of the FBI and CIA subverted Garrison's witnesses, planted moles on his team, pilfered his evidence, quashed his subpoenas, poisoned the press, and killed Ferrie.Picture Helms asking at his morning briefing at Langley about "our people in New Orleans--are they being taken care of".And it was Clay Shaw at Clinton with Ferrie and Oswald. Multiple witnesses.The failing of the Stone film JFK was that the character of Garrison was displaced by the persona of actor Kevin Costner.Garrison was a classic hero; a Hercules tasked to clean the Augean Stables.Though he failed then, he succeeded in diverting a river of worldwide attention on the outrage.Clay Shaw's defense team were CIA-linked. Page 47:During the trial, a Teletype machine was moved into the New Orleans office to keep Langley aware of all developments in that proceeding as they happened.Judging by the dense flak, Garrison was directly over the target.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well it is 5:00am and I am having my first cup of coffee.Jim is a very striking character and altho I think Costner as always did a great job I am not sure it was possible for the real Jim to come through. I am just trying to decide if Jim was a patriot or a politician just trying to make waves.In either case he was very helpful in advancing people awareness of some of the facts as they knew them at the time.To us Jim Garrison will always be a hero.I wonder where we would be if he had not been willing to do what he did?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

David Atlee Phillips, Clay Shaw and Freeport Sulphur:http://www.realhistoryarchives.com/coll ... t-cuba.htm
andries

Post by andries »

I dont know exacly what,s wrong with Costner,but over here in holland Europe Kevin Costner is known as an esteemed actor, perhaps only anthony hopkins could have don better but he was to old i ques.Costner did the heavy task verry well in my opinion.I think it,s good to know that Jim had a lot off more obstacles and difficulties than researchers do have now.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Costner is one of my favorite actors.I look at Jim Garrison as a pioneer in the illumination of the conspiracy.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Mark Lane and Jim Garrison were the George Washington and Thomas Jefferson of the JFK assassination research community and were the founding fathers of the conspiracy movement.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Mark Lane and Jim Garrison were the George Washington and Thomas Jefferson of the JFK assassination research community and were the founding fathers of the conspiracy movement.Your right Bob. I guess you can say also that on the other side Gary Mack is the Benedict Arnold of the JFK research community.
andries

Post by andries »

I think quite some people would probably have done the same thing Gary Mack has doneHe really doesn,t need to worry about his privat and financiel future anymore.compare it with a Copperfield , Disney or all Star Wresling pricipel Managing Directer who,s job is only to put up a good illusion Deep in his heart and mind they are both locked off untill closing time off course, he knows mutch better, because in the past he has shown that he is a verry inteligent caracter who doesn,t need to work his life as a poor reseacher Gary is silenced and not honest, bust most of all a verry happy man.Can we blame him ? for being only human