Robert Grodens book not ready at Dealey

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Robert Grodens book not ready at Dealey

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have just returned from the memorial service at Dealey Plaza.There was my guess 1000 plus people the at noon. with a number of TV camarasProbably several thousand over the week end.I made some business cards with JFKMURDERSOLVED.COM to hand out.There were also some what I call disinformation people. one guy was from San Franciscobehind the picket fence in Jimmy Files spot.and he told everyone he had all the answeres because he was a JFK Bodygard. I asked him where the hell he was on Nov 22 1963.It kinda stopped him for a moment but he caught back up with "I was in DC"Everyone I talked to there had a great desire for truth. I handed out the cards and everyoneexpressed a genuine interest for them and acted very appreciative.We sure missed the boat, what a great place for our DVD's. Files, Grassy Knowl, Spooks.They would have created a great deal of interest. I felt an intense desire from people I talked to, they were passionately interested in good truthful information.There was a lack of good information available there.Next year if Wim approves I will be there with a table full of DVD's and literature.Maybe some of you can help. If you have never done it, what a great feeling.I met with Robert Groden and Jim Marrs for awhile, took their pictures and also took one with Roberts camera so he would have a picture of him and Jim together today.I wanted to see Cyril and Ed but Robert told me they were piped in by Satelite.Wim could have done the same thing?JFK Lancer was in charge of todays ceremonies and one of the speakers was the guy who played JFK in the movie. He told everyone that "Castro did it"Lancer had guided tours. I noticed the most interest was behind the picket fence.I looked at the Plaza with new eyes thanks to you all here.I checked out the view Ed Hoffman said he had and what he was able to see andsure enough he is full of crap. He may have seen some figures but he could not tell what they were doing or wearing. If he saw anyone it was the guys coming off the bridge. The guys on the bridge without doubt would have seen anything moving in that area. If anyone is interested I took some pictures if someone can tell me how to post them???.
Bob

Re: Robert Grodens book not ready at Dealey

Post by Bob »

Thanks for the report Joe. Do you have a digital camera?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes Bob they are digital photos
Bob

Post by Bob »

Joe...your digital camera should have memory card. Your PC should also have a card reader slot (a small square slot, not the CD slot) to put the memory card into. Here are some instructions I found online that might help...Copying pictures from camera to computer using Windows XPDO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE PACKAGED WITH YOUR CAMERA. The easiest program to copy picture files from one place to another came with your computer. It’s called “My Computer” Turn off your camera and remove the memory card. Insert the memory card in a card reader, either one that’s built into the computer or a separate one. To open My Computer, click Start, and then click My Computer The memory card shows up as a removable disk in “My Computer” Left click on that removable disk to find a folder called DCIM (Digital Camera IMages) The files in that folder are your pictures, and their names end in “jpg” Copy those files by selecting them and copying them. The keyboard shortcut (control-A) marks all the photos in a folder and the keyboard shortcut (control-C) copies them to the computer’s clipboard. Navigate to the folder within “My Documents” named “My Pictures” and paste (control-V) your photos into place. Learn how to make new subfolders within the master folder “My Pictures” so that it’s easier to find a photo you want. I make up folders with names like “2009November” and divide my photos by the month taken. After you copy files or folders to the hard drive, it is useful to view the hard drive to confirm that the files are copied. Do not erase photos from your memory card until you are positive you’ve saved them on the hard drive!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, did you by chance asked Groden when his new book will be out?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

He did not give a date. just before long?I don't think Robert is fealing real great.has he been sick? do you know?Bob what I need to know is how to get them posted here?What size should they be?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Once your photos are loaded into your computer, go to a site called ImageShack. http://www.imageshack.us/Hit the browse button and it will put you into your computer. Go to where ever you stored your photos and choose the picture you want to post. Hit open. Then hit start upload. It will take a little time to upload and then use hotlink for forums option (scroll down), not the thumbnail option. That's all you need to do. Just copy the link provided on the hotlink for forums option and paste here. It will work.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Looking forward to seeing your photos, Dealey Joe.It must have been magic to be there. That's where I want to go now, if I ever get the chance to go overseas. For years I've been wishing I could visit England, and I'd still like to, but now if I only have one chance to visit another country, Dealey Plaza, Dallas, is where I'll go.Maybe I'll get to do both
andries

Post by andries »

Come on with those pictures joe i really like to see them
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am making another trip to Dallas today.when I return this evening I will work on getting them posted.