Jesse Ventura new show

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Jesse Ventura new show

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dealey Joe wrote:I listened to a professor speek at a meeting of volunteers, Firefighter, resque, communication ect He said that people will volunteer to do things you could not begin to hire them to do.Also the American people are just like a Rat, They will not leave their comfort zone.A lot of rats will not go over a few feet in their entire lifetime as long as tney can get food water and sex.If they could get all that in a square foot, that is as far as they would ever go.That should tell us something.Also people like Unibomber, McVey, ect. who committ acts of so called terror I think do it because they feel there is no one to stand up for whatever they believe so thay just do it themselves.Your scepticism about the human race is deep. Don't we have arts, music, cabaret, carnival, circus, dancing, poems, literature, temples, prayers, handshakes, smiles, red cross, social care, foreign language learning, rites, politeness, funny fashions, resolutions, rehabilitions, peace brigades, resistance, enlightenment, sacrifice, ... too?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jesse is nailing Al Gores ass.............................now we need to know who is the kingpin
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:If you watched Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theories, Volume 03, Global Warming, please read my Headline Posted 09.27.2007, The Late Great U.S.A., The Coming Merger With Mexico, And Canada. 12.17.2009 I added an addendum referencing Jesse Ventura's Special on Global Warming.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

ChristophMessner wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:I listened to a professor speek at a meeting of volunteers, Firefighter, resque, communication ect He said that people will volunteer to do things you could not begin to hire them to do.Also the American people are just like a Rat, They will not leave their comfort zone.A lot of rats will not go over a few feet in their entire lifetime as long as tney can get food water and sex.If they could get all that in a square foot, that is as far as they would ever go.That should tell us something.Also people like Unibomber, McVey, ect. who committ acts of so called terror I think do it because they feel there is no one to stand up for whatever they believe so thay just do it themselves.Your scepticism about the human race is deep. Don't we have arts, music, cabaret, carnival, circus, dancing, poems, literature, temples, prayers, handshakes, smiles, red cross, social care, foreign language learning, rites, politeness, funny fashions, resolutions, rehabilitions, peace brigades, resistance, enlightenment, sacrifice, ... too?Chris, we have a lot of placebo'sI understand human Nature.Very few do anything that does not have personal reward of some sort.They will be of assistance so long as it does not cost them money or time.Look at the vast knowledge on this web site and what do we do with it?We can't even agree if Jimmy fired a shot.
Bob

Post by Bob »

No mention of the episode (Global Warming) last night on Conspiracy Theory in the so called liberal web site The Huffington Post again today. NONE...ZIP...Nada. Just like last week with the 9/11 episode. No mention then either. Again, it doesn't matter if a site or network is left or right leaning...the focus is to subvert the truth from the masses. MSNBC (another left leaner) constantly has on Gerald Posner regarding just about anything (Michael Jackson &Tiger Woods) and treat him like he is an excellent investigative reporter, when he is nothing but a sham. I give a LOT of credit to TruTv and Ted Turner for allowing the truth to be heard in some fashion in the MSM.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:No mention of the episode (Global Warming) last night on Conspiracy Theory in the so called liberal web site The Huffington Post again today. NONE...ZIP...Nada. Just like last week with the 9/11 episode. No mention then either. Again, it doesn't matter if a site or network is left or right leaning...the focus is to subvert the truth from the masses. MSNBC (another left leaner) constantly has on Gerald Posner regarding just about anything (Michael Jackson &Tiger Woods) and treat him like he is an excellent investigative reporter, when he is nothing but a sham. I give a LOT of credit to TruTv and Ted Turner for allowing the truth to be heard in some fashion in the MSM.Bob, I heard recently someone asked Posner what should Tiger Woods do in light of all his troubles. Posner said something to the effect that Tiger should come clean and be "honest". What a bunch of crap lol. Posner giving advice on honesty. Posner thinks he's an expert on human behavior now.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:No mention of the episode (Global Warming) last night on Conspiracy Theory in the so called liberal web site The Huffington Post again today. NONE...ZIP...Nada. Just like last week with the 9/11 episode. No mention then either. Again, it doesn't matter if a site or network is left or right leaning...the focus is to subvert the truth from the masses. MSNBC (another left leaner) constantly has on Gerald Posner regarding just about anything (Michael Jackson &Tiger Woods) and treat him like he is an excellent investigative reporter, when he is nothing but a sham. I give a LOT of credit to TruTv and Ted Turner for allowing the truth to be heard in some fashion in the MSM.Bob, I heard recently someone asked Posner what should Tiger Woods do in light of all his troubles. Posner said something to the effect that Tiger should come clean and be "honest". What a bunch of crap lol. Posner giving advice on honesty. Posner thinks he's an expert on human behavior now. No doubt Ken. Remember You're So Vain by Carly Simon...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js8YE7uZFUYThat reminds of guys like Bugliosi, Mack (Dunkel) and Posner.Posner IS an expert...in face lifts and bullshit. Ask Jerry Jones.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:If it weren't for the JFK Forum, or the commercials that I caught, I wouldn't even know that Jesse Ventura had a Conspiracy Theories Show.Jimmy has lectured me for decades how he, and the CIA came to understand David Atlee Phillips most powerful statement to Jimmy: "Jimmy, I can kill more people with a typewriter than you an with a machine gun, and all the weapons that you can get your hands on."If that was only a part of the CIA mindset in 1963, imagine where they are today with the internet, laptops, cell phones, blackberries, advanced satellite links, eavesdropping and recording technology, etc. ?We are controlled beyond our wildest imagination.Often talking to some very intelligent, but very closed minded friends and work associates of mine, they ever so politely tell me that they like me...BUT WHY DO YOU THINK THE WAY YOU DO ABOUT THINGS ?My response is, HOW CAN YOU NOT ???Bob, in a previous Post of yours you recollected how the JFK Forum sustained you after your near death car accident. I am beginning to think that the JFK Forum may be our best links to understanding reality, in spite of both of our death and near death experiences. Bob, follow me ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I do know what you mean Bruce. Now I do have some close friends that understand a lot of the things that we discuss here. But most of my friends and my former work associates would give me a deer in the headlights look when I would discuss things like we talk about in this forum. The MSM sure doesn't help at all, with their agenda to suppress the truth and to bolster lies like the assassination of JFK and events like 9/11. My best friend is a psychologist. When we were in college, he would always use me as a guinea pig for his projects and papers. Psychology is now his profession. And I almost consider this forum as a visit to the psychologist. Like a session so to speak. It helps to clear my mind of so many thoughts that are clouded by the events that happen day after day in this world. The fact that there are so many people in this forum that are tuned into so many of the same things is truly awakening. To have the opinions come from all over the globe is also comforting. So...yes...this forum is an outlet to me. It is part of me. I thank all of you for making this experience so enriching.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is tonight's episode...Big Brother – NEW!Premiere On: Wed, December 23 at 10PBig Brother is watching and it's not who you think. Jesse Ventura's investigation of government surveillance on its citizens tears the lid off a nationwide program that is thought to turn local businessmen and office workers into spies, snooping on their neighbors and ratting on their friends in exchange for information and special privileges from the FBI- including, some charge, a "license to kill."Looking forward to it. Go get 'em Jesse.