JFK's brains?

JFK Assassination
myra

Re: JFK's brains?

Post by myra »

Kevin Staffen wrote:Hi Guys,Robert Groden Said that in his new book he would reveal the location JFK's brains. ...

My bet is that it's in the Skull and Bones membership club/crypt at Yale, with Poncho Villa's skull, as a trophy for those nazis.

Myra
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response Re: JFK'S Brains:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

If the Kennedy family has any of JFK'S Brains, for whatever reason, it would obviously be a minimal amount, and macabre.

Please study Wim's slow version of the headshot from Jimmy Sutton from the Grassy Knoll, from the Zapruder film. Jimmy states that he used High Velocity, Mercury Tipped Hollow Points, because they explode upon impact to the skull. (Failure was not an option.)

Jimmy, and others, clearly stated that 60 % - 75 % of JFK'S brains were gone. What I see is that they are practically vaporized.

If anyone saved anything:

Why ?

How much could they have obtained, let alone have saved ?

While I find it all hard to believe, I do know that stranger things have occurred.

For instance:

Albert Einstein's brain was removed after death, (100 % in tact, though), to
see why he was so brilliant, and if it was different from "normal brains." If I recall correctly, the result of the study was that Einstein's brain was like all other brains. Also, the average human being uses only about 10 % - 12 % of their "brain capacity." The same article stated something to the effect that Einstein felt that he used less than 20 % of his "total brain power."

I have lost several loved one's in my life. Never once have I ever wanted, nor wished, that I had saved a body part. I find it hard to believe, but I also admit that stranger things have happened.

While both sides of my family are strict Roman Catholics, no one in my immediate family ever wore religious artifacts that admittedly contained parts of the bodies of long ago deceased "Saints." Carrying body parts of Saints was/is done in the Roman Catholic Church. Kennedy's were supposedly strict Roman Catholics. Would they want to worship in front of JKF'S brain ? Could they want to save it and someday hope to have JFK "made a Saint ?" The Kennedy's paid to cover up JFK'S annulment from Durie Malcolm in his first marriage, so that he could marry Jacqueline.
The Kennedy's paid to buy JFK the Presidency. The Kennedy's paid off to cover up Mary Jo Kopneckie's murder by Ted. Would the Kennedy's hope to someday "buy" JFK'S Saint Hood, and worship his body parts ?

Also, many mass or multiple murders have saved body parts. In one case I am familiar with, the perpetrator cut off women's feet so that he could look at them, and smell them, as he had a very serious foot fetish.
He continued to smell them until his neighbors or mailman reported "the stench of death," as decaying body parts are often referred to as smelling like.

Then there is Jimmy's take:

Joe West was killed for filing a Federal lawsuit to exhume JFK'S body to look for the mercury traces. At Joe West's death, the lawsuit was dismissed. (Only very slightly similar to today's Texas Federal Court Ruling reversing the convictions against Enron Executive Ken Lay, because he died while he had pending appeals, but noteworthy nonetheless.)

Jimmy actually believes the story that he was told that JFK'S body was burried in the ocean. The Kennedy family previously said that as Catholics they would never allow that. And yet later they allowed JFK, Jr., to be burried at sea. Hence, another inconsistency.

Exhuming JFK's body would either answer the question about the mercury traces, or whether it is not even in the JFK coffin. Either way, with Joe West's "murder" the lawsuit was Dismissed, and no one has ever seen fit to re-file the case.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Paul

Re: Response Re: JFK'S Brains:

Post by Paul »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Joe West was killed for filing a Federal lawsuit to exhume JFK'S body to look for the mercury traces. Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Dear Bruce,

Is this a fact? I mean: Joe West didn't know Jimmy was the grassy knoll shooter firing the fatal headshot, isn't it? But did Joe West know that the fatal headshot was done with a mercury loaded bullet? But who told this to Joe West? Jimmy did??? Or someone else before Joe West ever met Jimmy? I get confused...

Gr. Paul.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Yes Paul, saying that JFK was shot with a mercury round is not the same as saying who the shooter was that fired that round.

Wim
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Greetings! I am new to the forum and this is my inaugural post. I am a long-time researcher, and I am coming out of a bit of hibernation so it may take me a while to knock off the rust- please bear with my lapses in the meantime.I have always felt that JFK's missing brains have received much less attention than they deserve, and I am glad to see the issue being discussed here. When a homicide has been committed, and the cause of death was a gunshot to the head, the single most important piece of evidence in that case is the victim's brains. That the single most important piece of evidence in the JFK assassination is missing speaks volumes!Bethesda autopsy technician Paul O'Connor (who I find to be a very credible witness) has stated on numerous occasions that when JFK arrived at Bethesda there were no brains to be removed, and that he had never before seen such a thing. Obviously JFK had suffered a massive head wound in Dallas, but such a wound would not explain the COMPLETE loss of brains.I cannot help but conclude that the conspirators, knowing that examination of the brains would indicate a shot from the front (among other things) removed the brains before the body arrived at Bethesda. My memory is bit foggy on some of the details of David Lifton's 'Best Evidence,' but I believe he refers to autopsy drawings/notes that indicate to surgery in the top of the head area, which probably would have been necessary in order to remove the brains.Many, including notable researcher/writer David Talbot, make the mistake of swallowing the story that the brains were turned over to RFK, but this tidbit was not offered until after RFK had been assassinated as well.My guess is that the brains were either disposed of, or that they are now a 'trophy.' (Skull & Bones?)Bottom line though; When the most important piece of evidence disappears there is every reason to believe sinister forces were/are at work.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Welcome to the forum Thom. Yes...I agree that the brains of JFK are a HUGE piece of missing evidence. Just ask Dr. Cyril Wecht. The brains might just be a trophy for the bastards that murdered JFK (Skull & Bones). I also think the the infamous Zapruder film was made by a guy very well connected to the right wing in Dallas that was supposed to be sort of like a home movie to the conspirators, and then Jimmy Files sort of screwed that up with his shot from the grassy knoll.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

This is eerie, Bob, reading your posts is like communicating with a smarter, better informed, better spoken, more insightful me!I too have long suspected that Zapruder had been placed there for a reason,whether he knew it or not.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:This is eerie, Bob, reading your posts is like communicating with a smarter, better informed, better spoken, more insightful me!I too have long suspected that Zapruder had been placed there for a reason,whether he knew it or not.Thanks for the compliment, but a lot of people think I should be considered for a role in Dumb and Dumber III, if they ever make another sequel .Anyway, here is more information on Zapruder, and his film...Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe;These two organizations were CIA (backed) Domestic Operations in Dallas whose membership included:Abraham Zapruder, Clint Murchison (owner of the Dallas Cowboys at that time) , Mr. D.H. Byrd, (owner of the Texas School Book Depository and founder of the LCAP, which Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, Charles Rogers, Barry Seal and others were all in), Sarah Hughes, who swore LBJ in as the 36th President while Air Force One was still on the ground in Dallas, George DeMohrenschildt, (CIA contract agent AND best friend of LHO), George Bu$h (also close friend of George DeMohrenschildt), Neil Mallon, (mentor that Poppy named his son, Neil, after), H.L. Hunt, & Demitri Von Mohrenschildt (George D's brother).In 1953 and 1954 a woman named, Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.Incidentally, Abraham Zapruder's obituary mis-states the date/year that he departed Nardis of Dallas, incorrectly citing 1949. The correct year was 1959, [the same year that his "partner in design" Jeanne LeGon became known as, Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt... She had married Lee Oswald's BEST FRIEND (to be), CIA Contract Agent, George DeMohrenschildt!] Also consider this...And DO NOT forget that Zapruder gave his film to Time-Life. Time-Life kept this film under wraps for years so the American public could not view it. But WHO owned Time-Life then? Henry Luce. A Bonesman from 1920. Good friends of Prescott Bu$h.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I don't think that the Zapruder film was edited for one reason...the headshot from the front is still there...and can't be denied...if they were going to edit it...they would have cut it right before the fatal head shot.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Welcome Thom! Good input from you! I often try to imagine how it really was. I believe, the rest of the brain was removed before the autopsy, cause it contained mercury shrapnel. But who was it, who gave the order for that? In time? Who was so well informed about the actual condition of the president's body from 12:30 on that he could order the removal of any suspicious detail instantly? Is there any information about Zapruder's life between 1963 and 1970? Did he ever talk? Chris