Was 9/11 another Israeli False-Flag Attack?

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Was 9/11 another Israeli False-Flag Attack?

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

This is an interesting and informative website to look at. It covers issues of Israeli involvement in 9/11 and more. IF there is anything factually incorrect there, please let the website administrators know or post it here. http://rediscover911.com/rediscover911.com/Welcome.html
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Was 9/11 another Israeli False-Flag Attack?

Here's a good link from the "Rediscover 911" website.http://rediscover911.com/rediscover911. ... tions.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pasquale, what is your take on Vatican involvement?is there anything visable?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:Pasquale, what is your take on Vatican involvement?is there anything visable?I haven't investigated it, but, if it involves money and benefitting from it, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Just follow the money. It's the easiest thing to do.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

At http://www.vaticanassassins.org you can study a little about the Vatican's role. Jon Phelps is right, that the principle of unconditional obedience inside of the Jesuits is playing a big role in controlling the heads of many "important secret societies", but I don't agree that there is total control possible, cause when you have to do with excellent people, they are also excellent enough to have their own mind and to act as if obeying only. The Vatican does not rule like "you must do this and mustn't do that" to the heads and chiefs and chairmen, I guess. The Pope just says: "If you make yourself bigger than God, then God will show you the results by himself!" So the Pope and the Jesuit General let Bush & Sharon do the 911 cause they knew the wars in the Middle East and the lust for world domination will lead the US into a fiasco, which will be the only way to cure the US and maybe the Jews and the Muslims, too, from a wrong definition of freedom.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Chtis, these people nail old Jesse's hyde to the wall.I am not sure about jesse but I do not totally trust him. I keep getting the feeling he is more part of the problem instead of any solution.I understand that the vatican thru the Jesuit police force had control of the trade routes and keep them secret.Running the Black ships reaping all the Trade proffits for the church. if you done business it was thru the invisible vatican enpire who reaped the profits.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have already brought that story to Jesse's attention via the Conspiracy Theory comments page. While I don't totally trust anyone, except certain family members and friends, I do trust Jesse a lot more than the average politician. Jesse has been alone on an island politically with his views on the JFK assassination and other assassinations, 9/11, secret societies and other pertinent subject matter. Now do I believe the Church has hidden many skeletons about it's history, practices and some of the ideologies it has aligned itself with? Hell yes. But I'm very wary of this particular association.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob I always hesitate to mention the Vatican because a lot of my friends think I am speaking of the church itself and attacking their personal beliefs. not so.To me the Vatican is an order, a conspiracy and a big part of the invisable empire that exists today. they may well have been the original conspirators.jesse is to me a storm trooper on the attack. most of us have some sort of agenda and I suppose he is no different.anyway no matter his intentions it is admirable he is stiring up the water big time and no matter what the reason and it can do nothing than good. we have a choice whether to accept things for good or for evil.I have a tennacy to look at everything with skeptisim.Sometimes it takes our friends to remind us of this.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob, I appreciate your judgment and sound scepticism. Joe, I appreciate your judgement as well, calling the Vatican a conspiracy and Jesse a storm trooper. You know, the Vatican and the question how the hidden hierarchies really work make me think a lot and I haven't come to a final conclusion yet. I assume, that it's the Vatican's longtime goal to establish a World God's State in which all people will subdue to the will of God in a Christian way and not make themselves Gods or even bigger than God. And for this big purpose the Vatican including the Jesuits play Vice God to steer mankind into terrible experiences so that they finally learn by "themselves" how to really believe and that is to forgive anything like Jesus Christ or what. If it would be otherwise, the pope would run around in the world and accuse any fraud, stigmatize any war, shout against any inhumanity, punish the NWO-promoters by calling them traitors to the Christian believe, banning all the hypocrits from the positions of priviledge, giving back all the stolen goodies from the rich to the poor, ... but no he doesn't. Why? Obviously Armageddon is planned as being a big teaching lesson to mankind. The Vatican is steering the world deliberately into WWIII, which is a permanent war. Or how do you look upon that?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Chris. the history I have seen on the vatican the Jesuits were the police force.I think today they operate under a different title. but they for sure have their own CIA and enforcers.i see the vatican and isreal is pretty much one and the same or at least arm in arm.I believe that down the road not far the CHURCH will actually take over world governmentthey will offer world peace. Then look out!!