John McAdams

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

John McAdams

Post by kenmurray »

Yeah if you can believe it McLonenut has written a book that will be out soon on Amazon. I'm sure it will just be as good in sales as Bugliosi's door stop book has. Bob, and Dealy Joe, Im sure you will be the first two to pre-order the book http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Assassination ... 819&sr=8-1
Dealey Joe

Re: John McAdams And His Book Of Logic

Post by Dealey Joe »

I may order several and pass them out
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

More on the nutter professor from Pat Speer:http://www.patspeer.com/thenutterprof2. ... ;init:.jpg
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm sure the book will be in the bookstore of Marquette University in Milwaukee, where McLonenut is a professor. Tuition nowadays in college is out of hand (just look at all the protests last week at Cal for instance), and to have this guy wasting someone's hard earned money is infuriating. Especially at a classy school like Marquette.Tom Rossley has a page on his website that talks about McLonenut's JFK course at Marquette...http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mcadams%20JFK%20COURSE.htm
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

well at least he is advisig them to read Jim Marrs and Robert Groden.
andries

Post by andries »

Mc Adams a profesor, howcome ?Well his explanations are mostly like a box off chocolates you never know what you gonna get.but i ques he,s a happy nutty profesor wonder what kind off job he would be doing in europe if he was here ?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

any professors I was ever around were IDIOTSand I met a few at old Indiana University.
andries

Post by andries »

I sometimes wonder who are the most influentiel anti conspirators arround in the US ?Bugliosi,McAdams ?Not Garry is he ?,he just hasn,t got it ,he,s a nice guy who can never believed anymore and Garry knows that as well, but he still goes on in a smooth way,in that museum just like the fool on the hill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-Di3ep ... re=related
Bob

Post by Bob »

True story. As some of you know, I was a history minor in college, as well as a political science minor. My major was mass communication (journalism). Anyway, I received an A in every history course I ever took, except one. The one exception was with a professor who welcomed us to class on the very first day with this question..."How many of you are Irish?" Well, I'm about 2/3 Irish, so I raised my hand. The professor was big time Scottish American. By the way, my family bloodline also has some Scotch as well (English, German and Luxembouger too). Anyway, after he saw a bunch of us raise our hands to his question, he said this, "If it wasn't for the invention of the wheelbarrow, the Irish would still be on all fours." I laughed, as I thought that was funny. But this particular professor was serious about his dislike of anyone Irish. My effort in his class deserved an A for sure, but I still receievd a B+, even with all my test scores, except for one, being at A level. However, I got the last laugh. After we received our final grades, I went to his office and place a potato on his desk. You should have seen the look on his face.
Mike Bruni

Post by Mike Bruni »

Bob wrote: After we received our final grades, I went to his office and place a potato on his desk. You should have seen the look on his face. After a remark like that, I would have thought of a different place for that potato.Mike