April 19 - WACO - OKC

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

April 19 - WACO - OKC

Post by Dealey Joe »

FORGIVE MY GRIEFWhat woukd Penn think about all this?What do we think about this?JFK, Waco, Ruby Ridge, OKC, RFK, MLK and other conspiracysremembered today April 19LHO, Tim McVey, David Koresh, Randy, Vicki, Sammy Weaver,Sirhan, Ray, mostly all murdeed.All you patsys, "REST IN PEACE"
kenmurray

Re: April 19 - WACO - OKC

Post by kenmurray »

"Murder In The Heartland": The Oklahoma City Bombing Cover-up:http://www.apfn.org/apfn/okc_coverup.htm
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

And let's not forget Columbine was April 20. Or that FDR took America off the gold standard on April 19, 1933. I'm not sure how much you guys have studied the occult and satanism and the like, but April 19 is a key date in the Luciferian calendar. It ushers in a 13-day period of blood sacrifice for the god Ba'al, which is just another name for Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, etc. The Illuminati, or the global elite, practice Luciferianism. That's why members of Skull and Bones used to take satanic nicknames. And dates and symbolism are incredibly important to these people. So all this stuff that happens on April 19, or between April 19 and May 1, is a blood sacrifice. Or who knows? Maybe it's all coincidence. But it's something to keep in mind next time you see tragic events occur this time of year...
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Michael Dell wrote:And let's not forget Columbine was April 20. Or that FDR took America off the gold standard on April 19, 1933. I'm not sure how much you guys have studied the occult and satanism and the like, but April 19 is a key date in the Luciferian calendar. It ushers in a 13-day period of blood sacrifice for the god Ba'al, which is just another name for Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, etc. The Illuminati, or the global elite, practice Luciferianism. That's why members of Skull and Bones used to take satanic nicknames. And dates and symbolism are incredibly important to these people. So all this stuff that happens on April 19, or between April 19 and May 1, is a blood sacrifice. Or who knows? Maybe it's all coincidence. But it's something to keep in mind next time you see tragic events occur this time of year...To add to this, when I was attending the Iglesia Universal Church downtown(Universal ChurchKingdom Of God, UCKG)This is what I learnt from them...I learnt that April 30th was 'Satan's birthday' . I learnt of the Hook-em hand signal.They were asking for a B'aal offering to God, instead of giving it to satan.I was wonderng how the pastor knew so much about Satan. I was becoming increasingly sceptical of this church..I have gathered and compiled some information under 'New World Order'... go type in Edir Macedo for a search of the church and its activities that are being brought to light...
Bob

Post by Bob »

The devil made me do it from 2001-2009 when I was most definitely the WORST President in U.S. history. Oh...okay...it could have just been my treasonous bloodline. Or BOTH!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob your playing with Vince too much.Its making you nippy
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, Warren G. Harding, and Herbert Hoover would be outstanding Presidents compare to the Bushes.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dan Quale would have been better