Malcolm Wallace

JFK Assassination
Kim Huisman

Malcolm Wallace

Post by Kim Huisman »

I dont know if there was a topic on Malcolm Wallace cause im new to this forum, so i started one..Could Malcolm Wallace be the sniper in the TSBD?
Kirk

Re: Malcolm Wallace

Post by Kirk »

Kim,I think he has been discussed on the forum a few times, and I think that much else the jury is still out on him. What I have picked up on is that you can put a name or a subject in the search at the top of the forum, and it will pickup all the times the name or phrase has been used. This has helped me some to back track, and catch up as well. Oh, Welcome to the forum. I am not in the league with most of the people on here when it comes to knowledge etc., but it has been very informative, and impressive to follow the work of others.KirkKim Huisman wrote:I dont know if there was a topic on Malcolm Wallace cause im new to this forum, so i started one..Could Malcolm Wallace be the sniper in the TSBD?
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

ok, ive searched, but haven't seen my question on here.. so.. i repeat my question.. lol
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

True, I did the check myself, and no luck. Maybe I saw in another forum. SorryKim Huisman wrote:ok, ive searched, but haven't seen my question on here.. so.. i repeat my question.. lol
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

haha it's ok.. , still my question stands.. so you dont got a clue? lol
Bob

Post by Bob »

First off, forgive me for my tardiness and welcome to the forum Kim. Secondly, Malcolm Wallace has been talked about quite a bit in this forum. I don't see him as a shooter on the 6th floor of the TSBD, but more as a person that planted bogus material to frame LHO. Thirdly, as per usual, Kirk (the Captain) brings up an excellent point. This goes for all forum members, but is especially helpful for new members. That is...use the search box on the upper right portion of the forum page to search for any subject matter. It is VERY helpful.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Kim welcome.firstly I don't think there were anyshots from the TSBD.It does seem the evidence points to Wallace being there.maybe to plant evidence but i think more as LBJ's eyepiece
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

Bob wrote:First off, forgive me for my tardiness and welcome to the forum Kim. Secondly, Malcolm Wallace has been talked about quite a bit in this forum. I don't see him as a shooter on the 6th floor of the TSBD, but more as a person that planted bogus material to frame LHO. Thirdly, as per usual, Kirk (the Captain) brings up an excellent point. This goes for all forum members, but is especially helpful for new members. That is...use the search box on the upper right portion of the forum page to search for any subject matter. It is VERY helpful."ok, could be, but as i can remember, ive read somewhere, that his fingerprint was found on a carboard box, IN the snipersnest, and fingerprint on carboard doesnt hold so long, so he was there within the minutes the shot took place, and the print was found.. could be for planting evidence, but he was a 'hitman' for LBJ, that counts, in my opinion
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'll be more specific. A witness saw two men on the 6th floor of the TSBD. The speculation about the two men were that they were possibly David Morales, the man who also looked like the man driving the Rambler station wagon after the shooting (and picked up LHO according to Roger Craig), and Richard Cain. However, Cain also looked a lot like Mac Wallace, who had a fingerprint found near the snipers nest. In addition, Wallace was a close range hitman for LBJ, not a long range sniper type, at least according to his modus operandi.
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

Dealey Joe wrote:Kim welcome.firstly I don't think there were anyshots from the TSBD.It does seem the evidence points to Wallace being there.maybe to plant evidence but i think more as LBJ's eyepiecei think LBJ is in this over his head..but where do u think the shots came from joe? (besides the grassy knoll)