Pickett Fence

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Pickett Fence

Post by Dealey Joe »

Does anyone know about what is going on at Dealey??I have heard rumors that Robert Groden has been arrestedand that the Pickett fence has been removed???????
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Pickett Fence

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall:Joe - You are "Dealey Joe." No disrespect intended.The very first that I've heard of it is from you.I'm curious about both points, but Robert Groden being arrested is very interesting.Joe - You're our Number 1 Texas Investigator. Do what you do best.Thank You.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Gentlemen, Robert Groden was on Black OP Radio this past Thursday. He talks about his arrest. Here is the archived show:http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2010.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Does anyone know about what is going on at Dealey??I have heard rumors that Robert Groden has been arrestedand that the Pickett fence has been removed???????As Bruce says, Joe you are the eyes and ears of the forum at Dealey Plaza, with help from Jerry Craig. I guess it did happen, but wasn't be the first time from what I have heard from Robert in the past. I wonder if it's "SAFE" to go the 6th Floor Museum after this arrest? Then again, Larry Dunkel and friends probably called the heat.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I must be loosing my touch.Robert has been harassed in the past but what really bothers me is the removal of the fence.If in fact it is true it is a very good sign we may be on the outside looking in for real.My fear is they are getting ready to fence the entire area and control everyone entering the area.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Well I must be loosing my touch.Robert has been harassed in the past but what really bothers me is the removal of the fence.If in fact it is true it is a very good sign we may be on the outside looking in for real.My fear is they are getting ready to fence the entire area and control everyone entering the area.Joe, they need to do that so Gary Quack can do another of his lone nut documentaries for the Discovery Channel.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

He can say the pickett fence was never there, hence no shooter from that angle
Bob

Post by Bob »

If the picket fence was indeed removed, then it is time for a Civil War type strategy used at Gettysburg. The CT nation can amass at Dealey Plaza, near the knoll, and group together and march towards the 6th Floor Museum. We can call it "pickett's charge". I'm sure Dunkel will be in a "safe" place.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dunk would be right behind us.I am in touch with Jerry to find if the fence is actually removed.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:If the picket fence was indeed removed, then it is time for a Civil War type strategy used at Gettysburg. The CT nation can amass at Dealey Plaza, near the knoll, and group together and march towards the 6th Floor Museum. We can call it "pickett's charge". I'm sure Dunkel will be in a "safe" place. Bob, you could be our general to lead that charge while Phil can be our keynote speaker with his eloquent words for Larry "the fable guy" and his band of cronies.