were LBJ behind the JFK plot?

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: were LBJ behind the JFK plot?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Chris, my thinking on LBJ is that he waas basically a crook who strongarmed his way through things with his henchmen.Notably Malcom Wallace that had killed for LBJ more than once.LBJ certainly benefited by the assassinatiion. he was rubbing elbo's with the perpatraitors.he was their man as it would do no good to bump off Kennedy without their man to step in.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Certainly LBJ was a very key player in the JFK assassination.My opinion though, is that there were more powerful entities who 'gave the order' and organized it. LBJ was in early. Besides greasing the wheels for a Dallas hit, LBJ could be counted on to control the 'investigation,' which was even more important. Hoover too. The plotters knew before the fact that the 'investigation' would be in their hands. And Johnson benefitted big time, of course.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Phil Dragoo

Bobby

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Big and JoeBobby was keeping his cards close to his chest. Were they high-value cards?After he won California, many saw him in the White House the following January 20.Hence, his special treatment at the Ambassador that night.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I could never figure him running.When he came tto my home town I was going to ask himbut even though I got a hanshake and a hell0 I did not get an oporrtunity to talk to hin about anything.He was sure a little fellow.
Christian Hansen

Post by Christian Hansen »

were former head of CIA Allen Dulles (was fired by JFK) in the conspiracy? did he want revenge on JFK (Allen Dulles)?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think so.What do you say?
Christian Hansen

Post by Christian Hansen »

i think so but i'm not convinced i think that McNamara meaby was involved too but can't place him in the plot or the cover up
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

What The Mainstream Media Hid About LBJ:http://sadbastards.wordpress.com/2007/0 ... about-lbj/
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Ken, I want you on my side when the shit hits the fan- many thanks!