Watergate?

JFK Assassination
Christian Hansen

Re: Watergate?

Post by Christian Hansen »

kenmurray wrote:The Final Report: Watergatehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFID6Qkwh88unfortunatly i can't see that video because National Geographic have copyrighted it so it can't be shown i Denmark so who's behind the Watergate burglary/cover up
Kit Carp

Post by Kit Carp »

I think Nixon was always a bit of an outsider. He worked himself up from a lowly position in life, didnt come from the "power" families so many others did, and he managed to isolate himself from the "powers" some by being too smart and independant, in my opinion.Not that he was a "good" guy. Just....not owned by others. Kennedy was like this too, but for much different reasons.Anyways, I think he fell for some CIA tricks. He thought that Hunt and his CIA pals were working for him, and that they had retired from the Company, when, they hadnt.It was Nixon's own fault, (and Mitchell's, Halderman's and Erlichman's), what happened to him and his Presidency. He was willing to play very dirty, he enjoyed it, and he didnt keep a strong enough leash on those doing the dirty work. Things fell apart, and the CIA helped it along by having a man on the inside, James McCord, make sure the burglars got caught.Nixon very much is a part of the Assassination era. He clearly knew dirty secrets involving the CIA and the death of Kennedy, and boldy tried to blackmail the CIA with the information according to his closest advisor, Haldeman, who rather naively talks about this in his excellent book, "The Ends of Power".I dont think Nixon was actually involved, but, he knew...at least once he was in the Presidency.I think Howard Hunt, lead burglar and CIA man, was up to his elbows in the assassination, at least knowing who the players were. He handled a lot of the cuban's who hated Kennedy's guts after the Bay of Pigs, he was CIA, he used his own family as an alibi for the day of the assassination, and tried to sue a magazine who claimed he was involved....and lost the case when Mark Lane stepped in and proved that Hunt had to explain in detail to his own family he wasnt in Dallas that day- they suspected he was!Mark Lane's most excellent book, "Plausible Denial" is about that case with Hunt. It is quite wonderful.....not only is it full of obscure facts about the assassination, it also is a smart, entertaining read, with the "good guys" for once, winning at the end.I reccomend reading this side by side with E. Howard Hunt's last book, "American Spy", so that you can have both sides of the story, and decide for yourself, the truth.Interestingly, "American Spy" came out just before Hunt's final, taped "confession" about being "a benchwarmer" in the assassination. I've always found it pretty weird he says one thing in the book, and the opposite on the tape released after his death.
Christian Hansen

i don't think that Nixon was involved in the Watergate break in/cover up he was just the patsy in the Watergate scandal Halderman, Mitchell, Erlichman, John Dean and Howard Hunt were behind the Watergate scandal
kenmurray

Secret Agenda

Post by kenmurray »

Watergate, Deep Throat And The CIA:http://jimhougan.com/index2.html
Phil Dragoo

Terra Cotta Warriors Lease Watergate Suites

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Place Watergate in its context on the Great Mandala.Who killed Kennedy: CIA. (Add the Dance of Seven Veils: Johnson, Hoover, Cubans, generals, oil men, mafia figures and their torpedos, Milteer, Minutemen, Birchers, et cetera).Who had the power to continue the coverup, and the intimidation, and the killings disguised as accidents, natural causes, suicides: CIA.Who killed King and Bobby: Ray's aliases and Cesar's ties say: CIA.Hunt and McCord were to sabotage Nixon—who famously threatened to blow the lid off that whole Bay of Pigs thing—except that Helms wouldn't bluff, and Nixon went down.Place Nixon's resignation in its proper place:Hoover was heart-attacked in 1972.Johnson was heart-attacked in 1973.Nixon was resigned in 1974.Ford obediently named Rockefeller vice president and to the commission whichin 1975 cleared CIA of involvement in the assassination, cleared Hunt and Sturgis, discounted any Grassy Knoll or other frontal shot.In 1976 Ford named GHWBush as DCI.Bush who would be Reagan's vice in 80, and in March 1981 came within a centimeter or two of assuming the presidency.Nixon knew too much and was not compliant.Though Nixon went to China with Kissinger in 1972, it was Bush whom Ford named to the U.S. Liaison Office to the Peoples Republic of China 1974-6 when he could be placed as DCI.And of course it was Bush to whom DeMohrenschildt sent his desperate pleadings, resulting in DeMohrenschildt being murdered the same day as Chuck Nicoletti, March 29, 1977.Which brings us full circle to James Files and the shot Rockefeller said never happened.(B-but, James Files was just a boy from down on the Farm. . . .)
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Phil Dragoo, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Phil - Brilliant Sequential Time Line Analysis, as per your usual.I'm sure that The Lone Nut Club would just call it a string of unrelated coincidences. My personal favorite incidents are those that were killed with "Karate Chops, or Karate Type Blows." At the end of the movie Executive Action they list in Red Print many suspicious deaths, and "Death By Karate Chop" has its first Posting in the JFK Assassination/Coup de' tat that I have read anywhere.Keep up your consistently outstanding contributions. Your ability to artfully weave connectively with your style of prose in surrealistic.But even more than that you are a reliable, verifiable source for the Newer JFK Forum Members, or those who don't research and study Subject Matters at your level.Phil - Was it Peter, Paul and Mary that sang about The Great Mandella ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Phil Dragoo

The Great Mandala

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Waging the Peace While There's Breathhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTnOZtqeMps&fea ... latedPeter, Paul & Mary ~ The Great Mandalahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpIh68Kh_-s&feature=relatedEven now China impresses greater and greater controls on Buddhist monks in Tibet.The prayer flags flap tattered and faded beneath the newly gilt temple dome where the Dalai Lama spoke before the parked river of Subaru Foresters with FREE TIBET bumper stickers.The CIA having abandoned the field in 1959.Hong Kong resists. The students and their papier mache Statue of Liberty crushed beneath the treads as AK-47s breathed dragon's fire, leaving 3,000 on the barbie.Gorbachev snorted, well, they have the right to defend their government.The head of the GRU inspected the new Russian naval base on the Syrian Mediterranean coast, and swam all the way to Turkey.The fish is red. The fish is dead. No duality.
Christian Hansen

so John Dean hed nothing to do with the Watergate break in/cover up
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Christian Hansen, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Christian - Is that two blended questions, or two blended declarative statements ?Either way, where does that positioning come from ?And either way, what is your opinion ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.