Earling Carothers "Jim" Garrison

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Earling Carothers "Jim" Garrison

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andries brought this to my attention and I believe with some of the comments surfacing now we could discuss a man who is mentioned in almost every topic on any forum.You all may be well versed in "Garrison" but I think we could focus on him as possibly the most important researcher of the JFK assassination.I know he interviewed hundreds of people and found many answers to things we may still be looking at.The way Jim was attacked he must have been onto some very important things and stepping on some toes.I would like to see all the pertinent information in one topic. Please help research Jim Garrison. Lets try to keep this topic strictly about Garrison. If you can please post findings of your research, what you see and what your senses tell you.This could be fun as well as informative.To pay homage to Jim maybe we could do this like a "trial"Comments?
kenmurray

Re: Earling Carothers "Jim" Garrison

Post by kenmurray »

Jim Garrison's 1967 Playboy interview:http://www.maebrussell.com/Garrison/Gar ... w%202.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

For those who haven't seen "The Garrison Tapes":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vdsEN4rC5M
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

do you think Jim had credibility or was he just an attention seeker?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:do you think Jim had credibility or was he just an attention seeker?He had credibility Joe. If he was an attention seeker, he surely paid a heavy price for it.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

A few excerpts from Jim's book "On The Trail Of The Assassins":http://www.maebrussell.com/Garrison/On% ... 663&sr=1-1
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am rewatching tha Garrison tapes now.It is important to keep in mind that they in 1967 did not have the information we have today.They did not have a shooter.Jean Hill gives a short bullshit account about the dog in the seat?could she see the seat? 4 or 5 more shots after the head shot?to me she is not at all believable.Jim does not suspect LBJ yet he says the changes in policy was out of fear of foreign threat.Prouty also plays down any involvement by LBJ.Jim also thinks Dulles was orderd to come to certain findingsSen. Hughey B. Long was aware of the coverup.Mark Lane was involved with Jim's investigation. so was Penn Jones Jr. and Roger Craig.Was Garrison the one who linked Clay Bertrand and Clay Shaw.His own staff was infiltrated.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

jim was in the right direction but couldent get the people he needed brought to court becouse they were too high profile and couldent get the info he needed from the government