The Lost JFK Tapes: The Assassination

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

The Lost JFK Tapes: The Assassination

Post by kenmurray »

This documentary which will be airing again Sep 1 at 11am is one worth watching:http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/e ... 9/Overview
kenmurray

Re: The Lost JFK Tapes: The Assassination

Post by kenmurray »

This was a good documentary if case you guys didn't see it. It had footage I haven't seen before. Like footage of Tippit's funeral, etc. But the best part for me was that there was NO Gary Mack blabbing his "hard evidence" BS. That in itself was worth watching it.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Did the Mob kill JFK was pretty good too.Just as the JFK was recording a storm came through and Zonkered my satelite for a while.I am trying t see if it is on again.
mike martinez

Post by mike martinez »

I took some notes while watching.Media reports initially after the shooting were:1. witnesses say a man and woman fired the shots from the underpass on Houston street.2. Shell were found on both the 4th and 5th floors.3. Shots were fired from the 5th floor.4. 6.5 Mauser was found in TSBD5. Oswald was in possession of a shotgun at the Texas Theatre.A couple other things I noticed were1. several seconds of clear, color video of the limosine at Love Field before the motorcade showed asolutely no signs of a cracked windshield.2. There was an aerial shot of Dealy Plaza and the parking lot behind the picket fence. I presume is was close to the time of the motorcade because there were already lots of people standing in the grassy knoll area and there were very few cars in the parking lot, maybe 10 total.That tells me either there were a rush of cars into that lot just prior to the assassination or it is a myth that the parking lot was full and would easily conceal an assassin.