ufo's real

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

ufo's real

Post by Jsnow915 »

I know...not JFK...but hey for some fans of this kinda stuffhttp://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-rea ... skunk.html
Dealey Joe

Re: ufo's real

Post by Dealey Joe »

J Jim Marrs is into this stuff.I have a little info I received in Roswell a few years ago if anyone is interested.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The Roswell UFO crash:http://www.roswellufocrash.com/
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. John Snow, Ken Murray, Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:John and Ken - Very interesting Post, Headline, and links. I appreciate them, and enjoyed them more than you could have ever imagined. Thank You, Sincerely, as I am copying all of that material for my friend, Jimmy for our next lunch meeting.Three comments:1. Within the lies listed half way through the article is a reference to Senator Arlan Spector's lies about the Magic Bullet in the JFK Assassination/Coup de' tat. That is JFK connection Number 1.2. Under the Classified vs. Top Secret Headline that I Posted on 10.20.2009, I referenced a JFK interview that I did see years ago. After being elected President of the U.S.A. in one of his first filmed interviews JFK was asked, if I recall correctly, if he had any Secret Personal Desires he had hoped to fullfill now that he was President. ? He answered in the affirmative, in his usual comical and serious combined reflective looks, and said that he always hoped to find out about aliens, (my words, condensed version), but was told that he did not have high enough Security Clearance, even though he was now President. That is JFK connection Number 2.I will Post a short Addendum under that Headline to raise it to the foreground for easy reference.Ken - If anybody can find the link to that interview, and Post it under this Headline, it's you.3. A decision is often made for many reasons to go through with something. The decision process is complex. Major Reasons, Minor Reasons, etc.James Earl Sutton/Files Major Personal Reason for doing his 2003 Interview, as seen in Files On JFK, was because the Interviewer was Jim Marrs, and Jimmy wanted to talk privately with Jim Marrs about aliens, and his research. This is JFK connection Number 3. I have mentioned this before. This is in Jimmy's autobiography-memoirs-biography that is currently being drafted and revised. Jimmy never reads books about JFK, MLK, RFK, organized crime, or The Mafia. Jimmy reads books about aliens, astronomy, history, hypnosis, law, Martial Arts and Martial Science, medicine, Mind Control, Perception Management, Philosophies of Governments, Philosophy of Law, Philosophy of Man, Philosophies of War, including but not limited to Ancient Greek and Roman Philosophers, i.e., Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle, Remote Viewing, science, space exploration, and Nickola Tesla, among other Subject Matters. Without divulging our confidential interests and communications further, I will state superficially what many JFK Forum Members already know. Tom Jeffers, a JFK Forum Moderator, is a very close, highly trusted friend of Jimmy's and mine. Tom provides Jimmy with books along these Subject Matters, and others that Jimmy is interested in reading about. I then I read them when Jimmy is done, and we discuss the books, and compare and contrast our thoughts. Joe - I would be very interested in reading and studying anything that you Post under this Headline, please.Query: The Same Ongoing Power Structure that controls Classified, Top Secret, Alien Files, etc., etc., CONTAINS the individuals and groups that control matters like the Assassinations of JFK, MLK, RFK, etc. If I recall correctly there are 20 -30 levels of Classified or Top Secret ABOVE the President's level.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am aware of the controversy surrounding this subject.To start with I want to say I have never seen anything that I could classify as a UFO all though I have friends that I trust their honesty who have.What I will share with you is a report of a meeting I had in Roswell, New Mexico.Martha and I had taken her Father and Mother to Roswell to visit his Brother and sister in lawas they were all getting up in years and probably the last time they will see one another.The old mans name was Asa (acey). Asa had been in the military for many years and was retired.He loved to talk and he and I spent several hours together, him talking and me listening and asking questions. He was probably the most interesting man I had ever spoken with.During our conversation he told me of being stationed in Roswell and had a very good friend stationed in the Alamogordo/ White Sands area for many years.It dawned on me that he might have information about the UFO event in the late 1940's so I ask him the question.Asa studied about it for a bit and it changed his talkative nature for a few minutes but in a little while he told me that he was not allowed to talk about it. But went on to tell me that he was involved in the situation. He said I can't tell you what i saw or done but, I will tell you that something really happened there out on a ranch outside of town,I asked him if he could tell me more but he was reluctant so I ask him if it was some government project? NoWas it a weather balloon? NoWere you there? YesDid you see any little green beings? I can't answer that.What can you tell me? I can only tell you that there were plenty going on at White Sands and my friend who was stationed there at Holloman AFB told me some things that would raise you hair that was going on at that particular time at his facility.I assumed what he was telling me was that they had taken the remains that they had gathered up to the Military base and there was a lot more going on there also I always intended to return to Roswell and continue our talk but Asa died the next year.I wish I had asked better questions.Here are pictures of the Roswell, N.M Walmart
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Ken Murray, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Ken - I just skimmed your latest three (3) links. I will read them, and print copies for my friend. Thank You.Read my previous Post if you haven't. I would appreciate the hell out of it if you could ever run down that interview with JFK where he states that he doesn't have high enough Security Clearance as President for the Alien Files. I recall that I watched it live in 1960 or 1961, in black and white.Also, I think that JFK Forum Members will be blown away to actually see and hear JFK admitting in 1960 or 1961 to a Controlled Power Structure of Classified and/or Top Secret, layered above the President's Level. Why ? And what else does it apply to ? And who decides to include or exclude the President ? And who, and what position is routinely included in each level of each loop ?Now quantify, qualify, and increase that "Control Factor" geometrically from 1960 to 2010, and determine What Does The President Really Know ? Unless he is C.I.A. ???Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

To me aliens and ufos are invented by some to feed the need of those who need an authority replacement for God as soon as they realized there is no God. The levels of power are not only defined by the amounts of money or people you control, but by the level of knowledge and skill. The more you know, the more you are able to make all the others who know less, believe into something although that something does not exist. It has a lot to do with the ability to to reach the unconscious with your consciousness. Somehow "aliens" and "unidentifyable" objects are synonyms for things which are at the top end of our thinking and feeling system where the summary of all we know reaches the unknown.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce, I have been checking for that interview that you have requested but no luck yet. I'm still looking.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Ken Murray, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Ken - Thank You, for all of your really great work. I'd love to meet you some day and compare and contrast our research and study techniques.If anybody can find it, I know you will.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.