Lyndon Baines Johnson

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Lyndon Johnson was the ultimate psychopath

Post by ChristophMessner »

Excellent, most telling comprehension on LBJ, thank you Robert! Now we could continue to ask: How is it possible that psychopaths can become leaders of united states? What's the quality of a political system which does not prevent psychopaths reaching that position? Of course it's not democracy, but oligarchy or plutocraty and the president is just puppet to the financial system or call it industrial-military-mafia-complex. So how should be the selection process of those who shall represent the people instead? First step for a necessary amendment of the American Constitution would be that no private central banking is allowed, nobody, who is or was heading of a big company or bank may become a politician and members of congress can and have to overrule the heads of the financial and the economic system.
Christian Hansen

Post by Christian Hansen »

[quote="Robert Morrow"Lyndon Johnson was also a control freak when he was in one of his manic periods, when he was pulling off one of his devious capers, machinations, he had dozens of them. Example would be President Lyndon Johnson calling Will Fritz on 11/23/63 and telling him to STOP his investigation, that he had the right man (patsy LHO). Another would be LBJ on 11/24/63 calling Parkland Hospital himself and personally talking to Dr. Charles Crenshaw and trying his best to get a confession out of the accused assassin (patsy) the dying Oswald.[/quote]are you saying that LBJ was manio depressive?
Bob

Post by Bob »

I've posted this before, but I think it's relevant with this thread too...Some of us have talked about the LBJ complexity in the JFK assassination, Wim talks about it in the George H.W. Bu$h section on his site. And then there's this little piece of information from the book "Defrauding America": Much has been written about the role of the CIA factions in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. It isn't the purpose of this book to go into that subject. However, the statements of relatively high- ranking former or present ONI and Navy officers relating to the JFK assassination are given within these pages for the reader to ponder.The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK, and that Kennedy was advised three weeks before the assassination of a plan to assassinate him in one of three cities that Kennedy would be visiting. During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?" I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Parker had earlier mentioned to me that he had turned over a full box of files and tapes, documentation, and micro-fiche for the Pegasus operation in the Caribbean to Congressman Larry McDonald shortly before the Congressman boarded the ill-fated Korean Airlines Flight 007 that was shot down by the Russians. Plus, this is Wim's conclusion that I agree with...CONCLUSIONS: The plot to kill JFK originates from the very same forces that were working together on the Bay of Pigs and the plots to assassinate Fidel Castro: All these forces had their own reasons to recapture Cuba and to hate Kennedy, whom they also blamed for the failure of the Bay of Pigs. These groups were 1) The CIA with the approval of some of the highest government officials (like Johnson, Hoover, Ford and Nixon) 2) The anti Castro Cuban exiles 3) Mafiabosses Sam Giancana , Carlos Marcello and Santos Trafficante and 4) wealthy industrialists and Texan oilmen like H.L. Hunt, Syd Richardson and Clint Murchison. George H.W. Bush has documented connections to all four groups. Sam Giancana states in his biography that he knew Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon personally (to read the page click here), as well as the aforementioned oil millionaires and George Demohrenshildt (to read the page click here), , and that they planned the JFK assassination together. James Files, the confessed grassy knoll assassin who fired the fatal shot into JFK's head, did not only work for Sam Giancana, but was recruited in the CIA to train Cuban exiles for the Bay of Pigs, by none other than David Atlee Phillips. He claims that one of his later senior supervisors in covert operations was George H.W. Bush. Lyndon Johnson told his mistress Madeline Brown: "It was the CIA and the Oilboys". Bush was both ! In addition he was up to his neck in the Bay of Pigs and the anti Castro movement. What is the chance he could not have known about the plot? David Atlee Phillips was also the CIA supervisor for Lee Harvey Oswald, a heroic man that was unwittingly chosen to take the blame as the patsy, while led to believe he was to penetrate the group of assassins in order to sabotage the plot and prevent JFK's assassination. On November 22, 1963 a criminal power elite seized control through a coup d'etat and a subsequent cover up of the truth that lasts until today. This is because they strengthened their position ever since. The key to unlocking the truth lies in one of their most powerful assets: the mainstream media. That is why you were not aware of most of the above ! It is clear that Bush protected the cover-up, as well as individuals and CIA elements that were involved in the JFK assassination. Although the above may not be conclusive evidence for Bush's involvement or knowledge about JFK's murder, all together a bigger and more criminal picture than many of us dare to imagine, emerges, with a direct connection to the political situation of today. Finally, here is an interesting article that talks about LBJ's feelings about the Kennedys and also an interview with Madeleine Duncan Brown, who was LBJ's mistress...http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/au ... 806jfk.htm
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

From Gary North's site:HunterMay 22,20112:11 PM A description of Johnson's phone conversation with Senator Richard Russell of Georgia about LBJ's blackmailing Warren to head the investigative commission begins on page 46 of Russell Baker's book, "Family of Secrets". The source of the tape recording was the White House recording system, not Senator Russell's, as I erroneously stated earlier. The source referenced by Baker for this recording is "Michael R. Beschloss, 'Taking Charge: the Johnson White House Tapes, 1963-1964' (New York, Simon and Schuster, 1997) page 72."Here is the quotation attributed to LBJ in his phone conversation with Richard Russell, apparently taken from the White House tapes, through the source listed above:"Warren told me he wouldn't do it under any circumstances...He came down here and told me no, twice. And I just pulled out what (FBI director) Hoover told me about a little incident in Mexico City...and he started crying and he said, "I won't turn you down. I'll just do whatever you say."I created in my imgination the scene of LBJ laughing about this to Russell, and somewhere along the line assumed that the FBI had tapes of Warren's "little incident", which I would guess was a sexual escapade. I read a long Robert Barro biography of Johnson years ago that cemented in my mind LBJ's twisted and cruel nature.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

LYNDON BAINES JOHNSONby Dealey Joe » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:07 pm Lyndon Baines Johnson (August 27, 1908 – January 22, 1973), often referred to as LBJ, was the 36th President of the United States (1963–1969) after his service as the 37th Vice President of the United States (1961–1963). He is one of only four people who served in all four elected federal offices of the United States: Representative, Senator, Vice President and President.Johnson, a Democrat, served as a United States Representative from Texas, from 1937–1949 and as United States Senator from 1949–1961, including six years as United States Senate Majority Leader, two as Senate Minority Leader and two as Senate Majority Whip. After campaigning unsuccessfully for the Democratic nomination in 1960, Johnson was asked by John F. Kennedy to be his running mate for the 1960 presidential election.Johnson succeeded to the presidency following the assassination of John F. Kennedy, completed Kennedy's term and was elected President in his own right, winning by a large margin in the 1964 Presidential election. Johnson was greatly supported by the Democratic Party and, as President, was responsible for designing the "Great Society" legislation that included laws that upheld civil rights, Public Broadcasting, Medicare, Medicaid, environmental protection, aid to education, and his "War on Poverty." He was renowned for his domineering personality and the "Johnson treatment," his coercion of powerful politicians in order to advance legislation.Simultaneously, he greatly escalated direct American involvement in the Vietnam War. As the war dragged on, Johnson's popularity as President steadily declined. After the 1966 mid-term Congressional elections, his re-election bid in the 1968 United States presidential election collapsed as a result of turmoil within the Democratic Party related to opposition to the Vietnam War. He withdrew from the race amid growing opposition to his policy on the Vietnam War and a worse-than-expected showing in the New Hampshire primary.Despite the failures of his foreign policy, Johnson is ranked favorably by some historians because of his domestic policies
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Re: LYNDON BAINES JOHNSONby kenmurray » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:00 pm LBJ doubts the Warren Commission:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu1lPVGP ... r_embedded
Dealey Joe

Re: Lyndon Baines Johnson

Post by Dealey Joe »

LBJ And The Conspiracy To Kill Kennedyby kenmurray » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:21 pm A new book by Dr. Joseph Farrell. LBJ is not given much love recently with these books about him being involved in the assassination.http://gizadeathstar.com/purchase/Here is Dr. Farrell being interviewed about his new book:http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/34727778
Dealey Joe

Re: Lyndon Baines Johnson

Post by Dealey Joe »

Craig Zirbel's new book The Final Chapter On the JFK Assass.by Robert Morrow » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:21 pm For the benefit of new folks, I do believe that Lyndon Johnson was the most key player in the 1963 Coup d'Etat. Here is my blog: http://lyndonjohnsonmurderedjfk.blogspot.com/Craig Zirbel, author of the Texas Connection, has come out with a new book on the JFK assassination entitled The Final Chapter on the Assassination of JFK. It focuses on the role of Lyndon Johnson. Here is the link:http://www.thefinalchapteronjfk.com/page2.htmlForeward to the book:I hope you appreciate the irony of the cover case to this book. It is areplica of the exhibit volumes issued by the Warren Commission. TheCommission issued twenty-six volumes of supporting records to theirreport. As such, it seemed appropriate that this book should be theCommission's twenty-seventh volume.This is a time of good news for those interested in the Kennedyassassination. Sealed records have been released, new evidence has beenfound, and aging witnesses have started coming out of the shadows to tellwhat they know.Unfortunately, there have still been a few powerful people who donot like this. In the recent past, Lyndon B. Johnson's widow and hislongtime aide, Jack Valenti, decided that our right to free speech – does notapply to certain matters relating to the Kennedy assassination. In adesperate attempt to stop a full scale discussion of JFK's murder, this smallcontingency publicly attacked the Discovery Channel for broadcasting adocumentary film about the assassination events in relationship to LBJ'spotential involvement. In fact, they actually bullied the Arts &Entertainment Network to agree to no longer air the "objectionable"documentary, and to in fact host a pro LBJ symposium.Can you imagine that almost fifty years after the fact, Lyndon B.Johnson from his grave still yields enough power to prevent a publicexamination of his potential involvement in this murder? And, this is inspite of recent evidence coming forward from LBJ's mistress, some of hisold friends, one of his lawyers, the KGB, and even Lee Harvey Oswald'sown murderer - implicating Johnson in the crime! This of course begs thequestion as to whether the issue is actually so blasphemous that it shouldbe censored, or whether this is one last attempt by Johnson's few remainingfollowers to blockade the public's quest for the truth?From a personal perspective, I have been enjoying watching theantics of LBJ's supporters. This is the first time that they have publiclystepped forward in attempt to stem the tide of accusers. Up until this time,these people always lurked behind the scenes to yield their clubs. Many ofmy readers may recall that twenty years ago when my first Kennedyassassination book came out, The Texas Connection: the Assassination ofJohn F. Kennedy, the treatment that I received for my opinions was majormedia blacklisting. In fact, I still remember the time that I was invited toappear in New York for a national morning television show, appearing, andthen being told by the producer just before airtime that "a call just came infrom the powers above" and that he had been ordered not to allow me onthe air to discuss the topic of my book.Fortunately things have changed since then and will continue tochange, especially with the recent deaths of LBJ's widow and his top aide.In recent polls; a large contingent of Americans now believe that LBJ, insome capacity, was involved in President Kennedy's death. This probablyexplains why those remaining in the Johnson camp have now decided thatsince their behind the scenes intimidation no longer works, they now mustresort to public threats in an attempt to try to preserve historical fiction.In this book, I analyze the surrounding facts to the assassinationconfirmed by witnesses and documentary proof. The book starts with theseeds to the assassination, which involves the mob placing Johnson on theKennedy presidential ticket to hedge their bet of backing Kennedy in theevent of his untimely death due to Addison's disease, tracks Vice PresidentJohnson to the doorsteps of a known mob meeting in Miami before JFK'sdeath, and then ultimately follows the rewards bestowed upon theparticipants after the fact. And, you should note that some of the rewardsthat were supplied were mind boggling! I believe that the result producesa "common sense" end to the assassination mystery.But, what do I know? Just enjoy the read!Table of ContentsForewardChapter 1 Introduction.......................................................................5Chapter 2 John F. Kennedy:“A Star Is Made” ..............................................................13Chapter 3 Lyndon Baines Johnson:“I Shall Be President”.......................................................23Chapter 4 Organized Crime:“Playing Politics” ..............................................................39Chapter 5 The First Conflict:“Money Talks” ..................................................................49Chapter 6 The 1960 Primaries:“Johnson Leaves A Loser”................................................55Chapter 7 The 1960 Democratic Presidential Convention:“Organized Crime Extracts A Promise”...........................69Chapter 8 The 1960 Presidential Election:“The Mob Comes Through” ............................................87Chapter 9 The Kennedy Presidency:“Robert Kennedy Pursues The Mob”...............................95Chapter 10 Vice President Johnson:“Idle Hands Make Mischief...........................................109Chapter 11 Planning The Assassination:“LBJ Flies To Miami” ....................................................133Chapter 12 The Trap:“Enticing Kennedy To Texas”.........................................143Chapter 13 Motorcade Preparations:“Kennedy/Johnson Seating Dispute”..............................151Contents ContinuedChapter 14 The Dallas Motorcade:“Local Security Could Not Have Been Worse” .............159Chapter 15 The Aftermath In Dallas:“Oswald Did It?” ............................................................167Chapter 16 President Johnson:“Absolute Power Again” .................................................179Chapter 17 The Warren Commission:“Protecting American History” ......................................195Chapter 18 Jack Ruby:“I Want To Talk” ............................................................215Chapter 19 Billie Sol Estes:“I Refuse To Talk” ..........................................................225Chapter 20 Bobby Baker:“I Know Too Much To Talk” .........................................229Chapter 21 America’s 36th President:“Resurrection Of The Mob”...........................................237Chapter 22 The Dominican Republic:“The Mob’s New Cuba” .................................................241Chapter 23 The Final Chapter:“Guilt Beyond Reasonable Doubt” ................................251Acknowledgements ............................................................................263Sources ...............................................................................................265Source Notes ......................................................................................275Index...................................................................................................301