Revolution Airstrip Black Ops?

JFK Assassination
Christian Hansen

Revolution Airstrip Black Ops?

Post by Christian Hansen »

was Revolution Airstrip whem arab terrorists bombed three westers civil aeroplanes 11/9 1970 Black Ops i think after i have used this site for 3-4 months now that CIA or some american agency was involved in this bombing but am i wrong here when i say that it was Black Ops
Christian Hansen

Re: Revolution Airstrip Black Ops?

Post by Christian Hansen »

there was an amercan hijacker by the mname Patrick Arguello on one of the planes was he an CIA agent
Phil Dragoo

Comrade, martyr

Post by Phil Dragoo »

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Patrick_ArguelloLeila Khaled spoke often of Argüello after the hijacking, stating that "Our rendezvous with history was approaching: all plans had to be translated into action; history was ours to write; Patrick Argüello was to write it in blood, I was not so honoured."[10]Ghassan Kanafani later spoke of Argüello, saying "The martyr Patrick Argüello is a symbol for a just cause and the struggle to achieve it, a struggle without limits. He is a symbol for the oppressed and deprived masses, represented by Oum Saad and many others coming from the camps and from all parts of Lebanon, who marched in his funeral procession."[11]