Tippet's Involvement in Assassination

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Tippet's Involvement in Assassination

Post by Dealey Joe »

Tippit knew Oswald very well.Tippit was always in North Oak Cliff even though his beat was in South Oak Cliff. Tippit and LHO had coffee together often at a restaurant a couple blocks from Oswald's Beckley Street apartment.My calculations are the Tippit was to pick up LHO on the South end of Houston St. viaduct either preplanned or LHO had contacted him that day that things had gone wrong.Tippit waited and LHO did not show up so he went wild running around Oak Cliff looking for LHO.He was on Zang Blvd, made a hurried phone call at the record shop, left there in a hurry made a youey hooey up to tenth and down to Patton where he ran across his killer whom he knew or knew of. when he found the the guy was hunting LHO to silence him he got out of his car to deal with the man and BANG.Also LHO had gotten a ride in the Rambler Roger Craig and saw went about 3 miles down I35 to Jack Ruby's apartment.Jack was gone so LHO headed back toward his apartment and ran across the Tippit shooting and headed on down to the theater and by them cops and sirens were everywhere so he ducked into the theater. He was now looking for a way to Redbird.Tippit was to take LHO to Redbird airport to meet David Farrie who was taking him to Mexico.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

If we assume LHO was the pre-planned patsy, why does ANYONE want to protect him and get him out of town?In your Redbird scenario, there is no patsy and the police are forced to turn over every rock to find the killer.This is NOT what LBJ, the Mob or Hoover had in mind.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

OK, just the way I see it happening.To me the only way this makes sense is that the assassination had been called off or LHO would have been silenced right there in the TSBD.I am sure LHO did not volunteer to be the patsy
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

To be sure- Oswald did not volunteer to be the patsy. But to be sure, the guys who did pull the triggers needed a pasty and needed one badly.If we assume Ruby was in on the plot from the start and Tippet knew both Oswald and Ruby, it is interesting to try and figure out what Tippet's role was and what he could have done to get himself killed.I alwasy thought it was pre-planned to pick up Oswald in the theater. He was probably sent there to supposedly meet a getaway driver and then the cops were tipped off and it was assumed Oswald would fire his gun and would be guuned down in the process. When the gun didn't go off, all bets were off.This scenario still doesn't account for Tippet's murder, hmmmmm? Was Tippet asked to kill LHO, refused and then disposed of?
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Dealey Joe wrote:That is what we have been old.The original picture of Marlow that files says was of the man who killed Tippit does not resemble this picture to me?I was asked why i think Marlow was the guy on the bus and cab.For one thing he is the one who would possibly do that.He was sent to get LHO so he would likely be stalking him.Bus driver and cab driver memory of exactly who was in their vehicle is questionable.Marlo would go 3 or 4 blocks past the rooming house and walk back not LHOI don’t think height has a lot to do with it.How do we for sure know Marlow is 6'4"?Like I said I cannot prove this but It is very likely and I think probable.And possibly I should say Tippits killer instead of Gary Marlow?Dealey JoeDo you give any credence to Mrs. Clemmons testimony that there were Two men at the scene of the Tippit shooting? She said the short, stocky man was the one who did the shooting, reloading once. The other tall lean man was not the shooter and was waved off by the shooter of Tippit according to Clemmons. Gary Marlowe is tall and lean, not short and stocky.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Whomever killed Tippet it wasn't Oswald.Oswald said he "didn't kill anybody" and oddly enough he was one of the few poeple telling the truth that weekend.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well again everyone there had a different story?Which one to believe.Bob thinks Jack Ruby was there? Shorter and heavier.I should clarify the I should be saying Tippits killer instead of Marlow.I have confirmation the Gary Marlow was 6'4"It is possible he was there and actually did not pull the trigger.Maybe he said we had to burn a cop?I believe Mrs. Marcums son knew who for sure did it.Cops bugged him unmercifully
Slav

Post by Slav »

In James Files interview he says that Gary Marlow went to his Motel room after the shooting of jfk and told files he shot tippet and wanted to give files the gun. Files never took the gun and gary left the motel.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Regardless of who did it- What is the general educated opinion on why Tippet is shot?If you assume Oswald shot him the reason is simple- Oswald was fleeing the scene.However, if Oswald didn't do it- Why would anyone else kill Tippet?
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

This is just an idea and what if, which of course we have to many of. Would you say James Files is short and stocky? Could the roles have been reversed? Another thing that has always bothered me was how many times Tippit's killer shot him. It was literally over kill, and seems to show a personality trait of the killer. Either he was overly mean or had a personal hatred towards Tippit.