is this the same hliburton LBJ sold stocks on the day of the

JFK Assassination
Slav

is this the same hliburton LBJ sold stocks on the day of the

Post by Slav »

http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/about_h ... ogy.htmlIs this the same company that lbj sold stock on nov 23 1963 in the hospital?
R Croxford

Re: is this the same hliburton LBJ sold stocks on the day of

Post by R Croxford »

Key Dates: 1919: Herman Brown starts a road building company named Brown & Root with start-up money from Dan Root. 1929: Root dies; brothers Herman and George Brown incorporate as Brown & Root Inc. 1941: The U.S. Navy begins contracting with the firm. 1961: The company becomes the architect-engineer for NASA's Manned Spacecraft Center. 1962: Halliburton Company acquires Brown & Root. 1998: M.W. Kellogg Company merges with Brown & Root to form Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR). 2002: Halliburton forms two distinct business groups with KBR overseeing its engineering and construction business. 2003: Halliburton places KBR into bankruptcy as a result of a $4 billion asbestos settlement. http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspira ... nbush.html
Bruce Patrick Brychek

IS THIS THE SAME HALLIBURTON LBJ SOLD STOCKS ON 11.22.1963

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday07.01.20191:07 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.29.2011 - Slav, an Excellent Long Time JFK Murder Solved Member, Posted this Probative Headline,and Powerful Supporting Information.05.30.2011 -R. Croxford, an Equally Dedicated JFK Murder Solved Forum Member, followed Slav's Brilliant Lead with Equally Brilliant and Additional Supporting Information in My Opinion.Interconnecting the Subject Matters of the Power Threads indicated in their Posts Is Critical and Crucialto be able to Properly Analyze, Read, Research, Study, and Write about The Removal of JFK and Related Subject Matters in a Dispositive Manner today.Following-Up and Takeing-Off from their leads is of Monumental Academic Importance to The VerySerious Researcher, Student, and Writer of The JFK Removal and Related Subject Matters. Watchfor connections and cross-overs of agencies and key players.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

Before I retired I spent the majority of my working life working for a public utility that supplies electricity, steam and natural gas to NYC. I retired in 2005 and a good friend retired on disabilty a few years earlier due to asbestosis. He was part of the class action suit mentioned above as a $4 Billion settlement for asbestos claims. Haliburton putting KBR into bankruptcy affected that settlement. When my friend got his settlement check from Haliburton it was for 38 cents. Rather than cash it he framed it and hung it on his wall.A couple of scams that Haliburton pulled in the Iraqi war was to set up it's mess halls where soldiers would have to carry food some distance to eat in their quarters. To avoid sand and dust getting into their food, they used a second styrofoam plate to cover their plate of food. Haliburton charged meals by counting the plates used, not the food. So a hot dog or hamburger that used a second plate wound up costing the taxpayers $38 for the meal instead of $19. Another scam they used was to forbid GI's from washing out their own clothes. Instead the GI's were issued very small laundry bags to let Haliburton wash their clothes and the service was charged to the taxpayers on a per bag basis. Haliburton has the mentality of a criminal organization. And of course, setting up headquarters in the middle east allowed their overseas operations to avoid US taxes on all those government contracts.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Soviets felt LBJ was behind the Assassination:https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/j ... 69201.html