Libyan president Moammar Khadafi, it was Israel

JFK Assassination
Billy Boggs

Libyan president Moammar Khadafi, it was Israel

Post by Billy Boggs »

Then we come to Kennedy's assassination in 1963. The UN General Assembly has to open the file of Kennedy's assassination. We want to know why he was killed. He was killed by someone called Lee Harvey and someone called Jack Rubbi killed Lee Harvey, the assasin of Kennedy.We want to know why this Jack Rubbi, the Israeli, killed the assassin of Kennedy. And Jack Rubbi himself, the killer of Kennedy's killer also died in vague circumstances before his trial. We have to return to these files and we have to know.What I know and what the world knows and what we studied in history is that Kennedy decided to inspect the Israeli Dimona reactor to see whether it has nuclear bombs. That is the reason he was got rid of. As long as the case in international in this manner and it concerns world peace and weapons of mass destruction we have to open investigations into the reason why Kennedy was killed. You should also open the file of Martin Luther King. This vicar who was a black activist and human rights campaigner and his assassination was a conspiracy. This file has to opened to establish who killed him and prosecute him.http://metaexistence.org/gaddafispeech.htm
Shane

Re: Libyan president Moammar Khadafi, it was Israel

Post by Shane »

Thanks for posting this. Great speech by a man our media has made a villian. Boy oh boy did he identify some CIA handiwork in his speech. I wish the date of the speech was 2011 so I could feel the speech would have some impact. Clearly it had just enough impact for his speech to be buried.
Shane

Post by Shane »

Allow me to retract my statement. Clearly the speech did have some impact other than the media burying it...this appears to be the next place we will set up an oil war. They are vague on why we need to send in troops (or explaining the current bombing) but it always has something to do with "national security."
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Billy Boggs wrote:Then we come to Kennedy's assassination in 1963. The UN General Assembly has to open the file of Kennedy's assassination. We want to know why he was killed. He was killed by someone called Lee Harvey and someone called Jack Rubbi killed Lee Harvey, the assasin of Kennedy.We want to know why this Jack Rubbi, the Israeli, killed the assassin of Kennedy. And Jack Rubbi himself, the killer of Kennedy's killer also died in vague circumstances before his trial. We have to return to these files and we have to know.What I know and what the world knows and what we studied in history is that Kennedy decided to inspect the Israeli Dimona reactor to see whether it has nuclear bombs. That is the reason he was got rid of. As long as the case in international in this manner and it concerns world peace and weapons of mass destruction we have to open investigations into the reason why Kennedy was killed. You should also open the file of Martin Luther King. This vicar who was a black activist and human rights campaigner and his assassination was a conspiracy. This file has to opened to establish who killed him and prosecute him.http://metaexistence.org/gaddafispeech.htmBilly,When I posted information on Khadafi saying this, some knuckle head called me an anti-Semite. LOL
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

So, Khadafi is now Jewish?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Billy Boggs wrote:So, Khadafi is now Jewish? LOLNo, when I pointed out months ago that Khadafi said that Jack Ruby was an Israeli, a certain knucklehead here said I was an anti-Semite. I never said that Khadafi was Jewish. He appears to be quite the opposite. He appears to be very anti-Israeli. There is also a big difference between being anti Israeli or against Israeli policies and being anti-Jewish. Politics can be confusing sometimes, so I understand. I also know that quoting something that Khadafi said doesn't make anyone an anti-Semite either. LOLI'm sorry if that knucklehead got confused by my position on it.