Hey guys.....

JFK Assassination
Justin C

Hey guys.....

Post by Justin C »

First post on the forum. I have followed this forum for about a year. I have read the book FIles on JFK. I have watched both confessions on video. I have also read Wim's posts on other forums from a few years ago and his interactions on another forum with Tosh Plumlee. I am 27 years old and have many hobbies. I love reading material on the JFK assassination. Though im not nearly as educated about the events leading up to 'the day"on this forum as most members on here, I have many questions, thoughts, interpretations, etc regarding the assassination and this forum has the best available regarding 11/22/1963, or atl least i believe so anyway. I believe James Files confession. There are a few things though that i dont understand, but without a doubt, he took the fatal shot on the grassy knoll. I don't always agree with everyone on this forum. However, I do believe most all that post are very educated, researched, etc and this website/forum allows access to some of the very best evidence of what really happened on that day. I appreaciate everyone that posts, and may I thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to participate on the forum.
kenmurray

Re: Hey guys.....

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum Justin.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Welcome Justin.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Justin good to have you here, everyone has something to share. You may see things in a different light than ohers. Again Welcome
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Welcome!
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Hi Justin......the forum is a wide road.....enjoy
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Justin, Welcome to the forum. Kirk