Where?

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Where?

Post by Dealey Joe »

Where is everyone, why does the other forums have a considerable amount of traffic and we here seems to be stalled most of the time?I was once told that where the truth is, there will be the smallest crowd gathered? Could this be?
JDThomas

Re: Where?

Post by JDThomas »

Hi Joe,I haven't posted anything for a while, beacuse basically, Ive had nothing much to add. Looking around some other forums, there has been the usual slanging matches and bumping of old issues, but nothing much new to discuss.Myself, I did something that previously I said that I would never do - do some research on Gerry Patrick Hemming. Problem is we know some of what he says is true, some not, some downright lies and large amounts we simply don't know. CIA/FBI/police reports on him are interesting, but I'm sure some of these are not true records either. Somewhere in all of this there is evidence to help us - sorting that from which is unhelpfull and that from which is misleading is a very difficult task, if not impossible. Even Hemming admitted that he should have been quickly arrested after the big event - so wht wasn't he?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I just do not have a good understanding of this Hemming, sounds like he knows a little or has studdied a bit?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Hi Joe,This guy Hemming knew a lot, possibly enough to solve the case, but what he said was different and I'm sure that there are crucial details that he took to the grave.For example, originally he claims not to have been based in Japan at the same time as LHO - details emerged later that he was, so he then changed his story. He claims he was approached to take part in the big event, but said that he declined, yet he went to visit general Walker in Dallas shortly before the hit. Its also understood that he was at the airport in Miami when it is said that a JFK hit was aborted. The story of Loran Hall taking Hemming's gun ( a carcano?) to Dallas shortly before the hit is also a big conundrum. There are so many other details besides, so many others stories besides, yet the truth is intertwined with so many lies, you get the feeling you may know less for sure at the end than when you began looking at this guy. The general feeling is that A j Weberman's site contains the most comprehensive and best information about this guy, but to re-state - don't go looking into this guy unless you want a headache!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

did i hear him say the LHO was in Miami 11/22/63??if so what was that about. the more I listened to him the less I trusted him and the less I knew?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

kenmurray wrote:More on Hemming:http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/bel ... ming.htmhe sounds like he knows what he is talking about, very interesting.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:did i hear him say the LHO was in Miami 11/22/63??if so what was that about. the more I listened to him the less I trusted him and the less I knew?Joe, this comes from Jerry Buchanan who had an "alleged" fist fight with Oswald in Miami.http://ajweberman.com/noduleX25-STURGIS ... 20COUP.htm
SLogan

Post by SLogan »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:did i hear him say the LHO was in Miami 11/22/63??if so what was that about. the more I listened to him the less I trusted him and the less I knew?Joe, this comes from Jerry Buchanan who had an "alleged" fist fight with Oswald in Miami.http://ajweberman.com/noduleX25-STURGIS ... P.htmGreat link Ken!Thanks-