LEE HARVEY OSWALD

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

LEE HARVEY OSWALD

Post by Dealey Joe »

Lee Harvey Oswald (October 18, 1939 – November 24, 1963) was, according to four government investigations,[n 1] the sniper who assassinated John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States, in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963.A former U.S. Marine who had briefly (October 1959 – June 1962) defected to the Soviet Union, Oswald was initially arrested for the shooting murder of police officer J. D. Tippit, on a Dallas street approximately 40 minutes after Kennedy was shot. Suspected in the assassination of Kennedy as well, Oswald denied involvement in either of the killings. Two days later, while being transferred from police headquarters to the county jail, Oswald was shot and killed by nightclub owner Jack Ruby in full view of television cameras broadcasting live.In 1964, the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald acted alone in assassinating Kennedy, firing three shots, a conclusion also reached by prior investigations carried out by the FBI and Dallas Police Department. However, in 1979, the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded that Oswald 'probably' did not act alone. The evidence used to base this conclusion has since been widely disputed.
Dealey Joe

Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD

Post by Dealey Joe »

Minox CameraNice clip about Lee Harvey Oswalds Minox ( spy ) camera :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHRV5JVQeZE
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

In Search Of Lee Harvey Oswald Hosted By Leonard Nimoy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVWjmLml ... re=related
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Lee Harvey Oswald - Pro-Castro or Anti-Castroby Simon West » Sat May 27, 2006 6:54 pm I was wondering what views people may have. Either Oswald was a marxist and just pretending to be anti-Castro to infiltrate right-wing groups prior to defecting to Cuba or he changed his political ideology after his time in the USSR and pretended to be pro-Castro to identify Castro sympathisers for the CIA. Anti-Castro ------------ 1. Had a relationship with Judyth Baker who was part of a plot to kill Castro. 2. Anna Lewis heard him plotting to shoot Castro. 3. Worked at Reily Coffee Company, a company with anti-Castro links. 4. Associated with Guy Bannister, David Ferrie, Dr. Ochsner and other prominent anti-Castro people in New Orleans. 5. Volunteered to transport Castro virus from Mexico to Cuba. 6. Associated with anti-Communist Russian community in Dallas including George de Mohrenschildt. 7. Defected to USSR but didn't like it and soon returned to USA. 8. Had David Phillips as CIA controller9. Associated with Clay ShawPro-Castro ------------ 1. Claimed on many occasions to be a Marxist. 2. Defected to the USSR and married a Russian - didn't think USSR was real marxism. 3. Organised New Orleans branch of Fair Play For Cuba. 4. Arrested for disturbance with anti-Castro Cubans whilst handing out FPFC propaganda. 5. Was taped in a radio debate promoting FPFC and pro-Castro views. 6. Known to listen to Cuban radio on shortwave. 7. Known to read communist magazines e.g. The Worker, Krokodil 8. Prior to Kennedy assassination applied for visa to Cuba and USSR. 9. After being caught refused legal representation from Dallas bar. Demanded John Abt in New York to represent him, a known communist sympathiser. So which is the real Oswald?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Oswald Seen Leaving Dealey Plaza in Green Station Wagon?by Alec » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm I was watching a documentary called, "Evidence of Revision", which was suggested to me by Kenmurray. (It's excellent, by the way, Ken!) What I found most interesting about the documentary so far is the reports of ex-deputy sheriff Roger Craig.He States:"As I have earlier stated, the time was approximately 12:40 p.m. when I ran into [fellow Deputy Sheriff] Buddy Walthers. The traffic was very heavy as Patrolman Baker (assigned to Elm and Houston Streets) had left his post, allowing the traffic to travel west on Elm Street. As we were scanning the curb I heard a shrill whistle coming from the north side of Elm Street. I turned and saw a white male in his twenties running down the grassy knoll from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository Building. A light green Rambler station wagon was coming slowly west on Elm Street. The driver of the station wagon was a husky looking Latin, with dark wavy hair, wearing a tan windbreaker type jacket. He was looking up at the man running toward him. He pulled over to the north curb and picked up the man coming down the hill. I tried to cross Elm Street to stop them and find out who they were. The traffic was too heavy and I was unable to reach them. They drove away going west on Elm StreetWhen Craig arrived at the Dallas Police Station later that day, he was brought into a room containing Oswald and verified that that was the man that he saw.'This man saw you leave' (indicating me). Oswald said, 'I told you people I did.' Fritz then said, 'Now take it easy, son, we're just trying to find out what happened,' and then (to Oswald), 'What about the car?' to which Oswald replied, 'That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine. Don't try to drag her into this.' Fritz said car -- station wagon was not mentioned by anyone but Oswald.I found this quite interesting, and I'm sure many of you have already heard of this before. This would totally contradict the Warren Report on so many accounts. A lot of people find Craig hard to believe, but became the subject of a mysterious suicide in 1975.What say you?Thanks!Alec
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

by kenmurray » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:45 pm From Gil Jesus site:http://www.giljesus.com/jfk/alibi.htm
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The Man In The Doorway was Oswald:http://lewrockwell.com/orig11/cinque7.1.1.html
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Thanks for that, Ken!Mr. Cinque makes some good points or raises useful questions, but this is not the blockbuster he was claiming it would be. I would put this in the "missing the forest for the trees" department, plus it is debatable. The government scooped up all obvious or blatantly incriminating video evidence of this crime. Too bad some of those who were intimidated into turning their cameras into the FBI had gone to a private development lab to get the job done and then bring their results to the larger media.
Bighunter43

Post by Bighunter43 »

I don't think the man in the doorway was Oswald. The photo arguments presented show Oswald was wearing the grey shirt (no buttons) at the police station (buttons probably came off in the struggle at the theater)....and when compared to the man in the doorway...the shirts do look similar....however, I am under the belief that Oswald changed his shirt when he went home from the SBD and went out again.....as a matter of fact, the opposite view is the WC Investigatation said fibers from the shirt that Oswald had on when arrested matched fibers found on the rifle....so, IF he was wearing the same shirt at the Police Station he had on at work that day, that strenghtens their case....however, Oswald said he changed shirts and I tend to agree.....anyone? I just don't think the man in the doorway was Oswald.....