JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY

Post by kenmurray »

Brent Holland interviews Sherry Fiester, Senior Dallas CSI: http://vimeo.com/32517652
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

kenmurray wrote:Brent Holland interviews Sherry Fiester, Senior Dallas CSI: http://vimeo.com/32517652I have listend to Mz. Fiester on this interview while she explained her findings, What Fiester is saying is that the shot must have came from the South corner of the overpass taken on the findings of Dale Myers and some other super expert.She however does not say what she knows from facts, from what I hear her facts are somewhat jumbled, Science is only good science if it is based entirely on the facts and then subjected to What if's. To my surprise I heard that she had not looked at the Zfilm in the prior years only being interested in the RFK and MLK, and only when her sister urges her to look at the film she imediatly spots Backsplater as if she has never seen frame 313? Her case is based on trajectories, not taking into account all the other possibilities like balistics of certain type amunition. Half the show was given to promoting JFK Lancer of which her sister Deborah Conway is leader. Also I am sceptical of her because she is another author selling her DVD and her Video on the Subject. I will take practical experience of evaluation of the Zfilm over this so called investigation?I dont want to call Fiester a liar because I hope she actually nelieves this stuff. But she is very misleading and wrong. So much for the Senior Crime Scene Investigator who started out as a Beat Cop in Dallas but is no longer employed with DPD.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Doug Horne was good on BOR. Shows what a rotten character Roy Kellerman was in stealing the body of JFK in Dallas illegally.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

I have listend to Mz. Fiester on this interview while she explained her findings, What Fiester is saying is that the shot must have came from the South corner of the overpass taken on the findings of Dale Myers and some other super expert.Chris Davidson's latest survey comparison and mathematical analysis has in my view proved beyond all reasonable doubt that Dale Myers' analysis is completely BUNK - not just his single bullet baloney, but his survey, limo speed, shot timings and shot analysis. This also completely demolishes the Warren Commission timings and casts serious doubt that the Z-film in evidendence represents an 18fps film - more like an spliced, re-edited 24 fps film. Only 1 LNter has dared to challenge him so far and this was on the basis that using mathematics to calculate times, frame counts and distances is "Silly"!!! LM*AFCheck it out: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... 18858&st=0
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

My Dad always told me "Figures don't Lie"But sometimes "Liars Figure"I have found that to be very true.Do these folks really believe this stuff?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:My Dad always told me "Figures don't Lie"But sometimes "Liars Figure"I have found that to be very true.Do these folks really believe this stuff?Von Pein does.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Ed Haslam and Jim Marrs on the Alex Jones show:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fS0XfCFpxY
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »