DAVID ATLEE PHILLIPS

JFK Assassination
Bob

DAVID ATLEE PHILLIPS

Post by Bob »

Please see this letter David Atlee Phillips wrote to Vince Bugliosi in 1986...Note that at the time that Phillips sent the letter to Bugliosi, Vince was preparing for his role at the prosecuting attorney in the ficticious trial of Lee Harvey Oswald that was shown on Showtime that year and was filmed in London.
kenmurray

Re: DAVID ATLEE PHILLIPS

Post by kenmurray »

I wonder if Vince put this letter in his Reclaiming Nothing book?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob

Post by Bob »

The letter from DAP to Vince says a lot. For one, Bugliosi basically became a CIA operative then and it explains his doorstop...er...book called Reclaiming History.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.18.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Bob Fox - Excellent documentation, and information about David Atlee Phillips.I have been doing extensive analysis, investigation, reading, research, andstudying about him, and everything connected to him, for many years now.I learn something new everyday about him, his activities, and his relationships.Even though I first learned of his name, and position(s) in the 1960's.In my opinion, I have indisputeable proof that David Atlee Phillips was theHandler for both James Earl Sutton - Files, and Lee Harvey Oswald. In addition,Phillips was the Handler for many others that will prove both revealing, and shocking.The information that you have presented should at least make others realize:1. David Atlee Phillips had an intense interest after The JFK Event, and others related thereto, for the rest of his life. Why ?2. David Atlee Phillips had an intense interest in Lee Harvey Oswald, and others related thereto, for the rest of his life. Why ?3. Mr. James Earl Sutton - Files first discussed David Altee Phillips' name long before any real interest, or significance arose in relation to JFK, the CIA, Files, LHO, or other activities that Files associated Phillips with. How ?4. Files was clear cut, and has remained steadfast in his previous statements about JFK, David Atlee Phillips, LHO, himself, and others related thereto. Why ?Bob - I think that this strongly buttresses your belief that Phillips was at the PressConference that you have previously discussed. I read this to help prove that Phillipscould not keep himself away. What do you think ?Bob - I am highly of the opinion that David Atlee Phillips, just like Jack Ruby, andcertainly many others, are not receiving the necessary, intense analysis, investigation, reading, research, and study that they deserve.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks Bruce. The guy who really educated me on David Atlee Phillips was Randy Bednorz, who has posted here on occasion. Nobody...I mean nobody...knows more about DAP and his mindset than Randy. It was Randy that found the letter from DAP to Bugliosi in the Library of Congress by the way.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Bob Fox - Thank You for the information about Mr. Randy Bednorz. Interesting.At your convenience, could you please add under this Headline any additional informationabout David Atlee Phillips that you find either new, informative, interesting, or noteworthyfor any appropriate reason, in your opinion.Supplementary information from you and Randy Bednorz could prove invaluable for anyprojects that you and I may choose to work on down the road of life.In addition, your contributions may spur further interest, and work on this subject matteroverall, that may lead to, and help render further beneficial information.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Maurice Bishop WAS David Atlee Phillips!http://www.ctka.net/2013/veciana.html
Douglas 606

Post by Douglas 606 »

kenmurray wrote:Maurice Bishop WAS David Atlee Phillips!http://www.ctka.net/2013/veciana.htmlThat is correct, Ken.More about him here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Atle ... sEvidently Phillips was the CIA controller for Oswald and Files. I would consider him a rogue CIA operative.