JESSE VENTURA

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

JESSE VENTURA

Post by kenmurray »

James George Janos[3] (born July 15, 1951), better known as Jesse Ventura, is an American politician, the 38th Governor of Minnesota from 1999 to 2003, Navy UDT veteran, former SEAL reservist, actor, and former radio and television talk show host. As a professional wrestler, he is best known for his nickname, Jesse "The Body" Ventura, and tenure in the World Wrestling Federation as a combatant and color commentator. In 2004, he was inducted into the company's Hall of Fame.[3]In the Minnesota gubernatorial election of 1998, running as a member of the Reform Party, he was elected the 38th Governor of Minnesota and served from January 4, 1999, to January 6, 2003, without seeking a second term.Ventura was born James George Janos in Minneapolis, the son of Bernice Martha (née Lenz) and George William Janos, both of whom were World War II veterans. His father's parents were from what is today Slovakia, and his mother was of German descent.[4] Ventura has described himself as Slovak.[5] Ventura was raised a Lutheran, although on April 5, 2011 Ventura declared himself an atheist on the The Howard Stern Show. Ventura (then still using his legal name of Janos) attended the now-closed Cooper Elementary School and graduated from Minneapolis' Roosevelt High School in 1969.From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970[6] and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT).[7] The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy.Bill Salisbury, an attorney in San Diego and a former Navy SEAL officer, accused Ventura of "pretending" to be a SEAL and wrote that Ventura would be blurring an important distinction by claiming to be a SEAL when he was actually a frogman with the UDT. Compared to SEAL Teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties.[8][9][10] Following that, Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was a member of the UDTs. His spokesman stated that Ventura has never tried to convince people otherwise.[8] Ventura stated: "Today we refer to all of us as SEALs; that's all it is," and described the accusations of lying about being a SEAL as "[m]uch ado about nothing."[10]Ventura has frequently referred to his military career in public statements and debates.[8][11][12] He was criticized by hunters and conservationists for stating in an interview with the Minneapolis StarTribune in April 2001, "Until you have hunted men, you haven't hunted yet."[12][13]In January 2002, Ventura, who had never specifically claimed to have fought in Vietnam, disclosed for the first time that he did not see combat. He did not receive the Combat Action Ribbon, which was awarded to those involved in a firefight or who went on clandestine or special operations where the risk of enemy fire was great or expected.[Professional wrestling careerIn 1975, Ventura made his debut in the Central States territory, before moving to the Pacific Northwest, where he wrestled for promoter Don Owen as Jesse "The Great" Ventura.[3][20] Sometime later, he adopted the more permanent nickname, "The Body". During his stay in Portland, Oregon, he had notable feuds with Dutch Savage and Jimmy Snuka and won the Pacific Northwest Wrestling title twice (once from each wrestler), and the tag team title five times (twice each with Bull Ramos and "Playboy" Buddy Rose, and once with Jerry Oates). He later moved to his hometown promotion, the American Wrestling Association in Minnesota, and began teaming with Adrian Adonis as the "East-West Connection" in 1979.[19][20] The duo won the promotion's World Tag Team Championship on July 20, 1980 on a forfeit when Verne Gagne, one-half of the tag team champions along with Mad Dog Vachon, failed to show up for a title defense in Denver, Colorado.[3] The duo held the belts for nearly a year, losing to "The High Flyers" (Greg Gagne and Jim Brunzell).[3]In 1975, Ventura made his debut in the Central States territory, before moving to the Pacific Northwest, where he wrestled for promoter Don Owen as Jesse "The Great" Ventura.[3][20] Sometime later, he adopted the more permanent nickname, "The Body". During his stay in Portland, Oregon, he had notable feuds with Dutch Savage and Jimmy Snuka and won the Pacific Northwest Wrestling title twice (once from each wrestler), and the tag team title five times (twice each with Bull Ramos and "Playboy" Buddy Rose, and once with Jerry Oates). He later moved to his hometown promotion, the American Wrestling Association in Minnesota, and began teaming with Adrian Adonis as the "East-West Connection" in 1979.[19][20] The duo won the promotion's World Tag Team Championship on July 20, 1980 on a forfeit when Verne Gagne, one-half of the tag team champions along with Mad Dog Vachon, failed to show up for a title defense in Denver, Colorado.[3] The duo held the belts for nearly a year, losing to "The High Flyers" (Greg Gagne and Jim Brunzell).[3]In 1975, Ventura made his debut in the Central States territory, before moving to the Pacific Northwest, where he wrestled for promoter Don Owen as Jesse "The Great" Ventura.[3][20] Sometime later, he adopted the more permanent nickname, "The Body". During his stay in Portland, Oregon, he had notable feuds with Dutch Savage and Jimmy Snuka and won the Pacific Northwest Wrestling title twice (once from each wrestler), and the tag team title five times (twice each with Bull Ramos and "Playboy" Buddy Rose, and once with Jerry Oates). He later moved to his hometown promotion, the American Wrestling Association in Minnesota, and began teaming with Adrian Adonis as the "East-West Connection" in 1979.[19][20] The duo won the promotion's World Tag Team Championship on July 20, 1980 on a forfeit when Verne Gagne, one-half of the tag team champions along with Mad Dog Vachon, failed to show up for a title defense in Denver, Colorado.[3] The duo held the belts for nearly a year, losing to "The High Flyers" (Greg Gagne and Jim Brunzell).[3]Lawsuit Against the TSAIn January 2011, Jesse Ventura filed a lawsuit against the Transportation Security Administration for being subject to controversial pat-downs. Ventura has asserted that these pat-downs violate citizens' Fourth Amendment rights. Ventura's attorney has claimed that while he is not seeking any monetary compensation, Ventura wants an acknowledgment from the court that his rights were violated and that the TSA halt future pat-downs on him.[90] Ventura stated that as a former politician and a military veteran and posing no threat, it is inappropriate for him to be subject to pat-downs. Since filing the lawsuit, Ventura has been flying in a private jet. The lawsuit was tossed in November 2011, to Ventura's fury. In comments to the media, he stated he believed America had become "fascist" for the secret ruling and subsequent mainstream media blackout. The former Governor said he would seek dual citizenship in both the United States and Mexico, having already resided in Baja California for a number of years. He also said he would lower his head in shame for the national anthem at public events. Jesse has repeatedly stated "I love my country, not my government" in post-press-release interviews. The ultimate outcome of the TSA constitutional matter remains undetermined
kenmurray

Re: JESSE VENTURA

Post by kenmurray »

Jesse Ventura appeared on BOR on 12/01/11:http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2011.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jesse was also just on Black Op Radio again with Len Osanic on February 27th. Jesse talked about a number of things, including his new show on the internet called Off The Grid on ora.tv.http://www.blackopradio.com/archives201 ... offthegrid
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jesse Ventura and Oliver Stone's sons also have a new show called "Buzzsaw". http://thelip.tv/show/buzzsaw/
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Here is an episode from Jesse Ventura's new show Off the Grid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DO0Pu-EUv0
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jesse has his son Tyrel Ventura on #OffTheGrid in which he talks about Bill Maher, Rachel Maddow and his favorite episodes of Conspiracy Theory.http://www.ora.tv/offthegrid/tyrel-vent ... f-70757973
Bob

Post by Bob »

More from Jesse on his Off The Grid show. This one quotes David Slawson, who was part of the Warren Commission staff, now saying that the JFK assassination was a conspiracy. "I had no way of knowing what I wasn't being told," said Slawson. "We assumed that government officials would tell us the truth...[nowadays] no one makes that assumption anymore."http://www.ora.tv/offthegrid/article/gr ... 5-70757973
steve manning

Post by steve manning »

He also has some kind of defamation suit against the widow of a real, former Navy Seal, Chris Kyle. In his book (American Sniper, I have not yet read it), he describes a scene, that took place at a wake, for a fallen Seal somewhere in Colorado, where JV happened to have a speaking engagement near by. He (JV) apparently stopped by, and proceeded to shoot his mouth off about how the Seal team deserved to loose someone, because Bush, blah, blah, blah, blah, etc. etc. According to Kyle's written account, without naming him, he confronted this person, and asked him to tone it down, out of respect for the survivors of their fallen comrade. Apparently, he (which somehow, lots of people figured out it was supposed to be JV) didn't back off, so Kyle decked him, and he went down. To this day, JV denies the incident ever took place, or at the very least, he was not the man described in the book. So he's suing Kyle's widow for not being the one named in his book, as the man Kyle punched. O'Reilly interviewed him, and when asked if the man described in the book, was supposed to be JV, he did not disagree.https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... chris+kyle
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here's Jesse's take on that situation:http://www.ora.tv/offthegrid/category/v ... r4tqnm4cxb
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS5IX3TNpFwWatch this from minute 10:00 [Piers Morgan:]But Jesse, you’re a straight talker. I’ve now asked you multiple times. You have written a book about it…[Jesse Ventura:]I can’t tell you man.[Piers Morgan:]I’ve given you my theory, which is the pretty commonly held one it was Lee Harvey Oswald, I’ve…[Jesse Ventura:]He couldn’t make the shot.[Piers Morgan:] Source: LYBIO.netI’ve sighted my source, it was one of the Secret Service detail. He actually went on the car and he said he acted alone. You’ve got 30 seconds left to try and give me a straight answer, a simple question.[Jesse Ventura:]I can’t give you one. I can’t tell you who did it. I wasn’t there and it’s unfair to ask a question. You think you’ve won the argument, simply, because I can’t name who did it?[Piers Morgan:]Yes, I do.[Jesse Ventura:]Well, okay, James Files was the shooter on the Grassy Knoll. He’s already confessed to it in prison. You have the confession of the E. Howard Hunt on my TV show. Yet, mainstream media said not a word about it. Hunt confessed LBJ knew, he went right down the chain of command. He was called the big event. It was his death bed confession to his son. Yet…[Piers Morgan:]But you’ve only given me so far – you’ve only given me six reasons so far. There are 63 reasons to believe in this book, there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK. As always, Jesse, you are a compelling talker when it comes to these things. I don’t know how much I believe. And I love the way you talked.