General Lyman Lemnitzer

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Admiral Lyman Lemnitzer

Post by Dealey Joe »

Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteAdmiral Lyman Lemnitzer:by Bruce Patrick Brychek » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 pm Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Admiral Lyman Lemnitzer was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Of Staff that unanimously approved: Operation Northwoods.JFK "fired" Lemnitzer when he "promoted" him to represent the U.S.A. in NATO, in Brussels, Belgium, a position with little authority, power, or contact with The Military Industrial Complex.From Chairman Of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff to "Siberia."I invite and welcome all information both Pro and Con about Lemnitzer.I would also like to read and study any focused matters on the inter-connectedness of Lemnitzer and Lansdale.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce Patrick Brychek Posts: 644Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 4:09 amPrivate messageE-mail Bruce Patrick BrychekTop--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteGeneral Lyman Lemnitzerby Phil Dragoo » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:45 pm James Fetzer discusses James Bramford's 2001 BODY OF SECRETS regarding Lemnitzer and Northwoods:ON THE ORIGINS OF THE ASSASSINATION OF JFKJames H. Fetzerhttp://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1 ... ecrets.htmThe book's subtitle is Anatomy of the Ultra Secret NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY, which must now build a gigantic new “data center” of a million square feet in Utah, having outgrown its Ft. Meade facilities.I have the 763-page book and just reviewed the section Fetzer references, 78-91.Bamford suggests Eisenhower “sowed the seeds of Northwoods” saying he'd invade Cuba before the Innauguration if the Cubans would just give him a reason.It was Senator Albert Gore, Sr., on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, who wanted Lemnitzer investigated.A tie between Lemnitzer and Lansdale is implied. Recent readings show a curious connection between Lansdale and McHugh, Lansdale and Cabell.Lemnitzer was only the spokesperson for the pervasive zeitgeist, spirit of the times.Walker was an adherent, and certainly Walker figured in the framing of the patsy.The overwhelming contempt for Kennedy ran from Lemnitzer and the generals who sneered at civilian control, at the eager beavers unaware of their limitations, to Dulles (that little Kennedy. . .he thought he was a god) and Hunt (Give Us This Day), to the Secret Service where Emory Roberts referred to Kennedy as a traitor, and the FBI, where Hoover despised JFK and Hoover's main squeeze said the Kennedys should be shot.Bamford makes the incredibly naïve statement at the end of this section that perhaps the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution was contrived in the manner of Northwoods.So, recapping, several busloads of Washington power brokers from all the important agencies shared explosive contempt for Kennedy and would contrive any incident no matter how false or violent to rid the world of the scourge of communism and its handmaidens.Hey, who's on Dancing With The Stars?!Phil Dragoo Posts: 693Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:09 amPrivate messageE-mail Phil DragooTop--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteRe: Admiral Lyman Lemnitzer:by Bruce Patrick Brychek » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:28 am Dear Mr. Phil Dragoo, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Phil - Thank You as always for your extremely sophisticated, exactingly articulated, ultra-reasoned analysis, supported by rare and unearthed references and research. As always, welcome, needed, and desired.I need to research and study some of your references on this Subject Matter.I definitely need to obtain the book you reference. Thank You.Phil - As always I am trying to intelligently connect the dots, as exactingly as possible.You support my case for Lemnitzer being much higher in the food chain than most realize.I agree that the connections between Lemnitzer and Lansdale are strongly implied. Of course there are no emails, or faxes. By default and process of elimination, extensive research, study, and hypothecation, the conclusion appears overwhelming to me. My Opinion.Your guidelines and assistance in this area of research and study is greatly appreciated.Sorry I haven't called you sooner. Think about Lemnitzer. I will try to call you next week. I need your input directly. We can cover much more ground on the phone.All The Best.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce Patrick Brychek Posts: 644Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 4:09 amPrivate messageE-mail Bruce Patrick BrychekTop--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteRe: Admiral Lyman Lemnitzer:by barney 1961 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 am 9/4/10Bruce: another source of intrigue is the activities against Kennedy by Gen. Goodpaster, one of the highest ranking generals in the assassination cabal of military, defensecontractors, big oil and big banking involved in the plots, not merely one single plot, to kill Kennedy and the expected 16 year Kennedy brothers triumvirate.barney 1961 Posts: 119Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:46 amLocation: MississippiPrivate messageE-mail barney 1961YIMTop--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteRe: Admiral Lyman Lemnitzer:by kenmurray » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:06 pm The Bay Pf Pigs Revisited:http://www.serendipity.li/cia/bay-of-pigs.htmOperation Northwoods:http://www.afrocubaweb.com/news/northwo ... hwoods.htm