Dealey Plaza off limits on the 50th aniv

JFK Assassination
Slav

Dealey Plaza off limits on the 50th aniv

Post by Slav »

I heard Gary Mack booked Dealey Plaza for the 50th anv from 8am to 10pm, to keep everyone away?Is this true? How obvious can they make there guilt.
Bob

Re: Dealey Plaza off limits on the 50th aniv

Post by Bob »

I know that I will be part of the Occupy Dealey Plaza crowd that will be there.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I wouldn't be surprised that Dealey Plaza will be completely blocked off by the city of Dallas for the 50th anniversary in support of the lone nut conclusion. Judas Gary Mack, McAdams, Posner, Max Holland, etc. will all be there.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

they will be expecting us. bring your bond money.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The truthers have to use their imagination to produce something which attracks the mainstream media so much, that they can't oversee it. How about a big screen running the James Files confession tape with big letters on it "One of the real shooters"? How about a video with a speaker who is wearing a JFK mask, so that he looks identical to JFK, telling how it really was? All in all to me the main problem seems to be establish the connection, why the JFK-case would still matter, so you should produce something which makes it visible at first hand that 911-producers, warmongers and jfk-killers are the same.
Slav

Post by Slav »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia1UjNBK ... =relatedWe all should have this music playing all day in Dealey plazaAfter all how many people from the lone gunman side will be there, a handful at most?sympathy for the devil, how appropriatePlease allow me to introduce myselfI'm a man of wealth and tasteI've been around for a long, long yearStole many a man's soul and faith I shouted out,"Who killed the Kennedy's?"When after allIt was you and me(who who, who who)Just as every cop is a criminalAnd all the sinners saintsAs heads is tailsJust call me Lucifer'Cause I'm in need of some restraint(who who, who who)