Ted Charach

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

Ted Charach

Post by Michael Calder »

Ted, the director of "The Second Gun", has had a mishap. He is now blind but still has his superior mental ability but is in a sad circumstance. He would appreciate any correspondence as he has a helper who can read to him. Anyone who learned anything from his film on the RFK assassination can write to him letting him know his life mattered at: Ted Charach Guardian Rehabilitation Hospital 535 S. Fairfax Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90036 www.jfkcia.com
kenmurray

Re: Ted Charach

Post by kenmurray »

Thanks for the update Micheal. Sorry to hear that about Ted.For those who haven't seen the "The Second Gun" here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGG-XZK0SzM
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks for the update Michael. I plan to send a note to Ted. Also, thanks to Ken for posting The Second Gun. It truly is a fantastic film, and Ted had a lot of what really happened during RFK's assassination correct. Remember that this film is from the early 1970s too.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Ken, Bob and Phil,Ted is particularly upset because he finished a manuscript and the person typing it, Jeff Hecker, absconded with it. Of course there was no copy. Hecker disappeared with it. Also, Ted had produced a record, "Who really killed Bobby" and Hecker took that as well. Ted doesn't think this record is still in existence and of course wants it back. I suggested Hecker may have been a plant but Ted doesn't think so. Jeff Hecker originally from Colgate, Wisconsin and most likely living in Milwaukee. Maybe associated with public relations or banking. Any ideas on tracking this guy let me know. www.jfkcia.com
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Michael Calder:Michael - Best Regards, My Friend.Tell your friend to:1. Hire a good Private Investigator as soon as is possible.2. Hire a good attorney, and seek guidance as soon as is possible for:A. Immediately filing the appropriate criminal charges where that crime took place. Consider local and state police both as may be appropriate to the fact pattern and jurisdiction.B. Immediately filing the appropriate state based civil allegations that apply. Consider appropriate ways to allege fraud which allows for punitive damages in addition to compensatory damages.C. If the perpetrator has crossed state lines, or if there is more than $ 10,000.00 damages, or an appropriate Federal Law can be alluded to: 1. The FBI might be encouraged to look into the matter, and 2. A Federal Civil Action may also be brought.These suggestions are based loosely on what you have stated.Do not waste time.Encourage your friend to take immediate action.Respectfully,BB.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bruce,Thanks and I will pass it along. Thanks to the Baker Street Irregulars I am on the trail of the bad guy. If I can get back Ted's material it will make him thrilled and complete. This manuscript is apparently the culmination of his life's work. www.jfkcia.com
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Message from John Clark:Please post in Ted Charach threadThe family of Ted Charach regrets to advise his friends and fans that Ted passed away on July 2He will be sorely missed
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Yes Ted will be missed RIP.