Bruce Patrick Brychek

There Is No Profit In Peace:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Saturday
3:02 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE !

There is no profit in peace. I have alluded to, and stated this many times, in many
different ways, in many of my writings over the last thirty (30) years.

John Snow alluded to and stated this many times.

Bob Fox stated many times -"FOLLOW THE MONEY." This has been a theme of Bob's
I strongly agree w/.

The Bankers, The Military Industrial Complex, and The War Profiteers etc., took root,
and became almost irreversibly entrenched in our American culture and society during
the Perfect Climate, and Time.

The Civil War, and the Industrial Revolution provided the perfect situation for The Constant
State of War and Military Mentality becoming the foundation of what President Dwight
David Eisenhower alluded to, and discussed during his Final Farewell Speech in 1960.

A motorcycle, snow mobile, and even a car can turn around in a few feet.

An air craft carrier takes miles to turn around.

Turning around The State and Basis of our economy would be like turning around an air
craft carrier, or even more by comparison.

Query:

How do we change The American Culture from War Profiteers to Peace Profiteers ?

Was this not what JFK was really trying to do ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
kenmurray

Re: There Is No Profit In Peace:

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce, JFK,RFK, and MLK all promoted peace and it got them killed. I believe the war profiteering will always continue now.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Just look at the world today. There are wars everywhere, and the U.S. seems to be involved in all of them. The cash registers are ringing wildly for Halliburton, Blackwater, General Dynamics, Ratheon, the Carlyle Group, etc. Then look at the massive profits that both big banking and big oil have accumulated over the past couple of decades. Not to mention all of the corruption and the cover ups. Wall Street received over $1.5 TRILLION dollars in the 2008/2009 bail out. Not one criminal big banker from that era has been brought to justice. Have we forgotten the BP oil spill from a couple years back? The worst environmental disaster in U.S. history. Once again, no real convictions, plus a big cover up. BP acts like it never happened. Oil companies like BP and Exxon make sometimes $15 billion dollars in profits...in a QUARTER...not a year...a QUARTER!So why is that? A lot of it falls on the events that happened on 11/22/1963. JFK was trying to stop any U.S. military interventions in both Vietnam and Cuba. He was also trying to tear the CIA into a 1,000 pieces. Add to that, he was conducting back-channel peace negotiations between the U.S. and Cuba...and the Soviet Union. JFK was also trying to make big oil pay their fair share with changes in the oil depletion program. But the biggest thing he was doing, were the changes he was making to the Federal Reserve.Those policies by JFK got him killed. The CIA, with help from the mob and Secret Service, did the killing. But the financing came from big banking and big oil, who are both bed-time partners with the CIA. In addition to that, this coup d'é·tat would take place with help by the highest powers in the U.S. government in terms of a cover up, along with the spineless MSM. Just remember Operation Mockingbird, where the CIA would place operatives into the media. The name has changed, but it's still happening today. Just look at FOX News. But they are at every network and other media organizations, too.It is my contention that the world changed that day in Dallas, and it's remained the same ever since, because the same powers are still in charge. Add to that, we now have had four consecutive U.S. Presdents who have had ties and associations with the CIA before they took office. It doesn't matter what their party affiliation is...these people will do whatever it takes to protect the interests of the CIA...and their partners. The partners being big war, big banking and big oil.This might change if we had a MSM with some backbone, but most in that profession have sold their souls. Money before integrity in that business. It's that way with the politicians too. Citizens United has made it much easier to buy politicians than ever before. Lobbyists are everywhere in Washington D.C., and in local elections too.Bottom line, JFK saw the future and he tried to change it. He paid for that vision with his life.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

John Swinton, former New York Times Chief Of Staff says it all about the MSM:There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar weekly salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.”
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:John Swinton, former New York Times Chief Of Staff says it all about the MSM:There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar weekly salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.”Nice link, Mr. Murraydale. For the most part, Swinton is correct. However, there are a few brave souls who tell it like it is. Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone for instance. But that is very rare. I'm a journalism major. Let's just say I'm embarrassed to be part of that profession for the most part. In my world, I write mostly about sports, which is more or less a distraction from REAL news. However, if I did report real news, I would hope that I would be more like Taibbi, and less like Bill O'Reilly or Chris Matthews, who are both sell outs to the ultimate extreme.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Folks, I fear we look in the wrong places for answers, The only solution, very simple but most likely impossible at this time is to restore our Republic.Our original constitution must be put back in place, The simple solution is to reinstate the congress.Constitutionally the House of Representatives is an elected body determined by population.The U.S. Senate was to be made up of two representatives from each state legislature to cast votes on bills as each state legislature saw fit.Most don't realize how the States was robbed of this balance of power, It happened around the same time as the Fed Res, and Income Tax, Until the Constitution is restored nothing will change.Instead of the legislatures doing it's Constitutionally mandated Job it is being done in the Executice office of the President.What we really have in an Emporer
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Something that really ticks me off is when politicians, news people, ministers ect, use the term Democracy?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thank God, the people, not the sheeple, saw through the U.S.'s attempts to get the country into a military altercation with Syria a few weeks back. What's that mean? Expect another false flag operation to try and "persuade" the American people at some point in the future. That's what the Military Industrial Complex and the CIA try to do when they don't get their way. They tried it with Operation Northwoods with JFK in March of 1962, but President Kennedy wouldn't bite. Nor did he bite during the Cuban Missile Crisis later that year in which every member of the joint chiefs wanted to invade Cuba. The CIA also endorsed an invasion. If JFK had listened to that stupidity, the world would have seen WWIII and a nuclear war, because there were nuclear devices ready to fire in Cuba had it been attacked.On 9/11/2001, Dumbya Bush did what JFK would not do. He allowed thousands of innocent Americans to be killed, just to see military conflicts begin in both Afghanistan and Iraq. JFK basically had the same option in 1962. Instead it was Cuba and Vietnam. JFK said no, and he was assassinated. Dumbya Bush said yes, and he and his family and friends continue to get richer off that blood money.
Dealey Joe

There Is No Profit In Peace:

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce Brychek began this discussion. Ken Murray, Bob Fox, and Bruce Brychek, 3 of the best,
most intelligent, most well read.. seriously covered this well.

With 12 - 15 "wars" today, and the U.S. country, economy, employment future, and industrial status
all in decline, Where are we headed ? What are wedoing ? Where will the U.S. be in 5 - 10 years ?

Like Bruce said, JFK advanced the Peace Corps.

Today we have wars and beheadings of U.S. citizens , and all we do is discuss it.

JFK advanced NASA and science.

Today NASA is basically defunct, and the U.S. is working with the Russian Space Program.

And we went to the Moon 50 + years ago ?

The Cold War grows daily, with tentacles everywhere, but the Main Stream Media doesn't
intelligently discussany of these issues.

If you really want to be informed in the U.S. what do you do ?

What are your thoughts on where the U.S. is today ?

What are your thoughts on where the U.S is headed ?

Had JFK served 2 Terms as President, would we not have taken a totally different road ?

Had JFK served 2 Terms as President, would we be in all of the predicaments that we are
today ?

The apparent solution today appears to fight and go to war everywhere.

Who has, and continues to benefit on the current U.S. path ?
Slav

Post by Slav »