How did they know the 6th floor would be empty?

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

How did they know the 6th floor would be empty?

Post by dankbaar »

I have an intriguing question: How did the conspirators/assassins make sure that the 6th floor was empty, free from witnesses, for at least 30 minutes? They had to have some people on the inside to instruct employees to get away from the 6th floor, right? I believe at least Roy Truly must have been aware of something. Most likely the excuse was used that the floor needed to be used by the Secret Service. If you think about this, no other floor was void of employees. If you think about it a little more, and entertain the Warren Commission's conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK alone and with premeditation (Oswald allegedly took the rifle to work that morning), how could Oswald have known that the 6th floor would be empty so he could shoot JFK undisturbed and undetected? And how did he make sure he could escape the building without being caught? Does this sound like a premeditated plan? Would you do it that way if you plan to kill the Presdident and get away with it?
Slav

Re: How did they know the 6th floor would be empty?

Post by Slav »

Wasn't the sixth floor supposedly under construction or renovation at the time ? that probably would of kept the sixth floor off limits to people, if there was a witness I'm sure they were taken care of and disposed off very quickly as with the other witnesses.
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

Actually, the 7th floor had no one on it either, although this is just a technicality as the 7th floor was not actively used and was filled with a lot of junk.As to whether LHO could have known he would have the 6th floor to himself, the simple answer is no. It could be argued, though, that, between it being lunchtime and JFK due to pass by the TSBD at 12:15, there could be a great likelihood that the 6th floor would be deserted.In fact, for these reasons, I have always found it a bit odd that Bonnie Ray Williams would return to the 6th floor to eat his lunch. Equally odd are the actions of his friends Norman and Jarman, leaving the sidewalk in front of the TSBD and going to the 5th floor to get "a better view".Photographs show clearly that the sidewalk in front of the TSBD was not exactly what one would call crowded. In fact, just past the Stemmons Freeway sign, there was virtually no one at all viewing the motorcade.So, the president of the USA and his lovely wife are scheduled to pass within mere feet of your workplace and you go five stories up to get "a better view"?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bags, Bones, Bungling, and Bonnie Ray:http://rokccevents.podomatic.com/entry/ ... 8_29-07_00
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Well, well, well, it appears that Bill Shelley, who is leading the floor laying crew in the TSBD in the days and weeks prior to 11/22/63 just happens to have history with the CIA. Talk about laying the groundwork ..... I mean floorwork.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/D1F_G5ku7KMI always thought the man in the background, in this video, when LHO was handing out his leaflets, was Bill Shelley! At the beginning of this video at the 3 second mark pause it, and tell me that's not Bill Shelley scratching his nose? He was LHO supervisor at the TSBD! What's he doing in New Orleans? Remember in Oswald's interrogation with Will Fritz LHO said he was out front with Bill Shelley when the motorcade passed! So why wouldn't Fritz check that out with Shelly? J.D. DO you have written proof on Bill Shelly's CIA connection?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Will Fritz notes: Out with Bill Shelley in Front.....http://www.jfklancer.com/Fritzdocs.html
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

From The Spider’s Web: The Texas School Book Depository and the Dallas Conspiracy By William Weston According to news journalist Elzie Glaze, who met him in 1974, Shelley said he was an intelligence agent during the war and afterwards joined the CIA. Since his previous job was a brief stint working in defense plants, it is possible that he served as an informant for some counterespionage unit. This undercover work carried over into Hugh Perry, where schoolbooks concealed clandestine shipments of guns and drugs. The second part of Shelley’s statement shows that, after the CIA came into existence in 1947, it took over this operation – and the agents assigned to it.This is from a draft of the final article. The full version was Published in The Dealey Plaza Echo, but is not I believe available online. Update - Jim Fetzer has reported that the article is available at The Mary Ferrell Foundation Archive, but I failed to find it before my free search limit ran out.But:https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... 7&tab=page
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

J.D. I never doubted you and I knew you were right! It's all starting to piece to gather now!Oswald had many watch dogs making sure he was the patsy! Shelley, Danny Arce, Frazier, etc!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent work here, Ken, JD and JDB4JFK. The photo below shows LHO handing out pamphlets in New Orleans with Chauncey Holt on hand. That is Holt to the far right. Holt identifies two others (Bud Belcher and Leroy Young) in the crowd in this photo. The man in the tie besides LHO is reportedly Rafael Cruz, according to Wayne Madsen. That would be Bill Shelley in the suit in front of the door next to Young.That is quite a cast of CIA characters.This is what Holt said of that episode:"We were there and Oswald started handing out the leaflets and we were right in anti-Castro country you know. Bud Belcher went down with me, and he actually handed out some of the leaflets. He was dressed almost like Oswald, but I wasn't. Leroy Young was there. I don't think he gave out any. There were some other people there I had never seen before. I didn't know who they were. People were coming and going, some seemed to be passers by, some seemed to have an unusual interest in it as if they were part of the group without actually taking part in it."